• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(7/28/18)* Bianca's Ticklish Cousin *(F/F)* HUGE FEET

AlternativeProd

Verified

Foot Size: 12

Vivian is a tall 6’1” redheaded goddess with a beautiful body and big sexy feet. She’s incredibly ticklish from head to toe… and unfortunately for her, SHE ALSO HAPPENS TO BE BIANCA’S COUSIN! It takes some convincing, but Vivian eventually agrees to a tickling session, and she’s soon locked in the stocks and completely at the mercy of her sadistic cousin!

Bianca has ALWAYS been just a little jealous of Vivian, especially for her big sexy feet, and so after teasing her cousin for having the biggest feet in the family, SHE TICKLES HER VULNERABLE SOLES WITH HER SHARP FINGERNAILS! Vivian squeals with surprise and shrieks with hysterical laughter! She wants to get away but her toes are tightly toetied and there’s nowhere to go! “HAHAHA! OH GOD, I CAN’T STAND THAT!!” She frantically begs Bianca to stop, but her pleas for mercy go ignored while her sadistic cousin covers her feet in baby oil and brutally tickles her bare soles with her fingernails, the comb, and the brush!

Bianca knows her cousin hates having her upperbody tickled so she takes full advantage of her helpless position, tickling her, sides, stomach, armpits, thighs, even her super sensitive knees without a trace of mercy! Vivian screams with laughter and begs for mercy, but Bianca’s sadistic side is in control, AND INSTEAD OF LETTING UP SHE TICKLES HER HELPLESS COUSIN EVEN HARDER!

Poor Vivian has been tickled half crazy by her evil cousin. She has a wild look in her eyes, cackling hysterically while her sexy soles are raked by Bianca’s manicured nails and scrubbed with DUAL HAIRBRUSHES! By the time Bianca’s finally finished with her, Vivian is completely wrecked, gasping for air and moaning with relief… for now.

HD Format.

2/3 foot tickling. 1/3 upperbody tickling.

True Ticklish Suffering: http://tickleintensive.com

HD Preview: https://www.dropbox.com/s/d48dz90nkaujf2b/TKCousinPrvHD.MP4?dl=0

Attachments

• TKCousin(4)A.JPG
    TKCousin(4)A.JPG
    626.4 KB · Views: 1,071
  • TKCousin(15)S.JPG
    TKCousin(15)S.JPG
    313.9 KB · Views: 1,032
  • TKCousin(30)S.JPG
    TKCousin(30)S.JPG
    307.2 KB · Views: 466
  • TKCousin(56)S.JPG
    TKCousin(56)S.JPG
    313.9 KB · Views: 573
  • TKCousin(43)S.JPG
    TKCousin(43)S.JPG
    324.6 KB · Views: 785
More pics for the family album. ;)

Attachments

• TKCousin(47)S.JPG
    TKCousin(47)S.JPG
    300.5 KB · Views: 228
  • TKCousin(29)S.JPG
    TKCousin(29)S.JPG
    314.6 KB · Views: 271
  • TKCousin(38)S.JPG
    TKCousin(38)S.JPG
    323.9 KB · Views: 311
  • TKCousin(53)S.JPG
    TKCousin(53)S.JPG
    317.5 KB · Views: 405
  • TKCousin(24)S.JPG
    TKCousin(24)S.JPG
    308.9 KB · Views: 466
Vivan's hot size 12 feet. Anticipation & Aftermath.

Attachments

• TKCousin(9)S.JPG
    TKCousin(9)S.JPG
    215.1 KB · Views: 338
  • TKCousin(11)A.JPG
    TKCousin(11)A.JPG
    528.2 KB · Views: 293
  • TKCousin(12)A.JPG
    TKCousin(12)A.JPG
    554 KB · Views: 376
  • TKCousin(13)S.JPG
    TKCousin(13)S.JPG
    314.6 KB · Views: 547
  • TKCousin(59)S.JPG
    TKCousin(59)S.JPG
    316 KB · Views: 431
Is Vivian's mother the aunty that was tickled topless by Bianca?

If so then just think of the tickling possibilities...

AlternativeProd - are you really making videos again? Is this really new material, or just releasing old clips filmed years ago?

So glad to see you back! This was amazing! Thanks man. She was awesome to watch! :)

Awesome to see tickle goddess Bianca in action again!! :)

Outstanding clip. Vivian is has sexy soles, is extremely ticklish, and I can't get enough of that laugh! Great job!

Very glad to see you back. You were sorely missed !! Great clips ! I can finally start to update my collection.

Amazing as always ill stand at attention for anything you guys release. Bravo!

Yes!! Thank goodness you guys are back! Love Bianca and the intense tickling scenes you guys produce!

Is there a clip with Bianca and her sister tickling somebody i hope

Vivan's hot size 12 feet. Anticipation & Aftermath.

I'm a women's large foot fan. Size 7.5 or bigger. The bigger the foot the more to lick, suck, and tickle! WOW! Vivan has gorgeous size 12 feet!

Thank you,
LBFT

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back