• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(7/8/12)* Sexy Zamira's First Time *F/F*

AlternativeProd

Verified
Half Egyptian, half Indian, Zamira is all sexy. 23 years old, PERFECT size 8.5 feet, and HOPELESSLY TICKLISH. This is her FIRST TIME being tickled… even her first time being tied up! Zamira is a glamour model by trade and is completely unacquainted with tickle t0rture. Locked in the stocks in a skimpy bikini, you KNOW Kelli’s going to have some fun with her.

Zamira is so nervous, she’s laughing even before the tickling starts! When she finally feels Kelli’s manicured nails on her silky soles, she bursts into frantic laughter. Zamira struggles to get away from the tickling, but her toes are securely toetied! Kelli applies baby oil and spiders her nails in Zamira’s deep arches, causing her to squeal and shriek like crazy. She works up quite a sweat as her feet are treated to a merciless tickling. Then Kelli gets sadistic and pulls out the comb and hairbrushes. The tools make her scream, jerk, and beg for mercy! Zamira is laughing so hard, she’s soon in TEARS from the tickling! THIS GLAMOUR BEAUTY IS IN WAY OVER HER HEAD, BUT KELLI HAS NO SYMPATHY! Kelli switches targets and discovers Zamira’s upperbody is just as ticklish as her feet. She assaults all of her sensitive spots – pits, ribs, stomach, even her thighs are thoroughly explored. Kelli lingers on her most sensitive areas, really digging her nails in, pushing Zamira well beyond what she can take!

By the time it’s over, Zamira is sweaty, exhausted mess.

This clip contains mostly foot tickling with two upperbody segments.

HD Preview: https://hotfile.com/dl/162694091/c778292/ZaTkPrvHD.wmv.html

HD Mirror: http://www.mediafire.com/?cpi9jb352v6osp8

Attachments

• ZaTk(7)A.JPG
    ZaTk(7)A.JPG
    747.4 KB · Views: 1,077
  • ZaTk(22)S.JPG
    ZaTk(22)S.JPG
    307 KB · Views: 802
  • ZaTk(55)S.JPG
    ZaTk(55)S.JPG
    277.9 KB · Views: 607
  • ZaTk(70)S.JPG
    ZaTk(70)S.JPG
    308.8 KB · Views: 757
  • ZaTkPrv.wmv
    5.4 MB · Views: 1,542
Bonus pics.

Attachments

• ZaTk(68)S.JPG
    ZaTk(68)S.JPG
    296.4 KB · Views: 314
  • ZaTk(23)S.JPG
    ZaTk(23)S.JPG
    310.5 KB · Views: 285
  • ZaTk(34)S.JPG
    ZaTk(34)S.JPG
    287.3 KB · Views: 199
  • ZaTk(42)S.JPG
    ZaTk(42)S.JPG
    309.9 KB · Views: 187
  • ZaTk(45)S.JPG
    ZaTk(45)S.JPG
    303.9 KB · Views: 178
Zamira's sole shots, size 8.5 One aftermath pic.

Attachments

• ZaTk(12)A.JPG
    ZaTk(12)A.JPG
    851.3 KB · Views: 265
  • ZaTk(15)A.JPG
    ZaTk(15)A.JPG
    783.7 KB · Views: 299
  • ZaTk(74)S.JPG
    ZaTk(74)S.JPG
    269.8 KB · Views: 356
Seriously, if there is anybody who has a better tickling technique than Kelli, I have never seen that person. I see the motion of her fingers and the amount of pressure she applies, and it is pretty much the EXACT thing that would bring me to the brink of insanity.

Really cute clip. Zamira def needs to be in future videso; Kelli is one of the best ticklers...period.

Thank you for all the awesome compliments! I'll be sure to pass them along to Kelli. :)

i really wish you had done more with this model..she is smokin! gorgeous feet too!

you should tickle more indian and middle eastern girls

Smokin hot lady with such a great laugh...time to get her topless and tickle her some more :)

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back