• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(7/9/11)* Pixie's REVENGE - Kelli Lynn Sage Pillared! *F/F*

AlternativeProd

Verified
This has been a long time coming. Kelli is finally going to get a taste of her own medicine, and who better to administer it than one angry Jersey girl who’s just gotten the bejesus tickled out her!? That’s right, Pixie is going to tickle Kelli, and man is she MERCILESS!

Pixie’s technique is a bit different from Kelli’s. She teases Kelli for a bit, getting her all wound up for what’s coming. Then, she simply CLAWS at Kelli’s arches, raking her manicured nails up and down her soft, excruciatingly ticklish soles. Her method is firm and slow, and it drives Kelli WILD! She alternates between screaming and laughing, cursing Pixie every chance she gets – Kelli’s got one dirty mouth on her, so be forewarned!! Kelli’s attitude brings out the baby oil, comb, and the hairbrush. Pixie uses all of the tools to great effect, maintaining her slow and firm technique, heedless of Kelli’s hurried pleadings and rebellious insults.

Pixie gives Kelli exactly what she deserves and then some. By the end of it, she’s wailing, coughing, and begging for the tickling to stop.

This clip focuses on Kelli’s ticklish soles with a few upperbody segments as well.

HD Preview: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R2UQ56VM

Last edited:
Finally! I've been waiting forever to see this girl tickled. I hope it continues, thanks.

really great!!! Cool to see her getting her own medecine....
Hope to see her as a ticklee again...;) (please tell us she will be tickled again... lol)

YES !!!!!!! Finally !!!!!!!!!!!! Dynamite Clip !!!! Kelli... You Rock ! What a great Sport ! Thanks for this... On the way to purchase.
And the Jersey Girl got ya.. That made it sweeter !
Wow...A Company that actually pays attention to the people that support it..
I'll say it again...you guys rock !

I'm hoping she gets put in the stocks next.

Agree, put her great big soles in the stocks, lick, oiled, big toes tied... so everything you can do with her soles in front of you -)

so the message is simple : tickle her again -)

Too bad you guys don't do nude and orgasm tickling! Kelli would be awesome for a ticklegasm, I know I'd love to give her one or a thousand!!!!

Too bad you guys don't do nude and orgasm tickling! Kelli would be awesome for a ticklegasm, I know I'd love to give her one or a thousand!!!!

While Kelli is down with doing topless tickling (and we have done topless in ther past, check out Cali Logan's clip), vibrating is a no-go.

Wow, Cali's clip is hot!!!! Would love to see Kelli topless and tickled, especially f/o but I don't wanna break rules!!!

That's awesome. But I Would love to see your tough girl Alli topless too ^_^

Yay! I love being topless! And I am glad you guys liked watching me getting the heck tickled out of me! :0)

It was awesome ! So your off the hook....for awhile ; )
Your a great sport...Thanks ; )

Pixie was totally Awesome! Loved her as the Ler : ) How tall is she? Love those feet!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back