• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(8/15/13)* Wrapped & Pillared *F/F*

AlternativeProd

Verified
Bianca is the first model to experience this new form of restraint and boy is it restrictive! Bianca’s tall form and affinity for biking means she has very strong legs… but once they’re wrapped tightly against the pillar, SHE CAN’T MOVE THEM A SOLITARY INCH!! To make matters worse, her size 10 feet are bare and her big toes are toetied, rendering her extremely ticklish soles totally immobile.

Bianca can only hum nervously as Storm’s pointed nails approach her captive feet. She bursts into uncontrollable peals of laughter when Storm rakes her nails up and down her soles. Bianca can only twitch her toes pathetically as Storm applies baby oil to her soles and has a field day with her arches and super sensitive toes, using her nails, the comb, and the brush until Bianca is screaming for relief.

Of course, relief in the form of upperbody tickling is no relief at all for poor Bianca. She screams and jerks with all her might as Storm rakes her nails across her sensitive stomach, spiders them in her smooth pits, and mercilessly squeezes her ticklish ribs. Bianca laughs hysterically and screams for mercy, but Storm is in a sadistic mood today. INSTEAD OF STOPPING, SHE DECIDES TO TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF HER VICTIM’S HELPLESS POSITION, INVITING AUDREY TO GIVE BIANCA A DOUBLE DOSE OF TICKLE T0RTURE!

For the final few minutes of the clip, Bianca is driven insane from the attentions of her two wicked tormentors. Storm works on her feet while Audrey tickles her upperbody. The two girls don’t stop until Bianca is soaked in sweat and her entire body is flushed bright red from the intense tickling.

2/3 foot tickling. 1/3 upperbody tickling.

HD Preview: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58224924/W%26PPrvHD.wmv

Attachments

• W&P(18)S.JPG
    W&P(18)S.JPG
    274 KB · Views: 917
  • W&P(28)S.JPG
    W&P(28)S.JPG
    284 KB · Views: 454
  • W&P(54)S.JPG
    W&P(54)S.JPG
    292.5 KB · Views: 702
  • W&P(9)S.JPG
    W&P(9)S.JPG
    223.4 KB · Views: 967
  • W&PPrv.wmv
    6.2 MB · Views: 1,176
Bonus pics.

Attachments

• W&P(26)S.JPG
    W&P(26)S.JPG
    296.5 KB · Views: 157
  • W&P(30)S.JPG
    W&P(30)S.JPG
    295.9 KB · Views: 188
  • W&P(38)S.JPG
    W&P(38)S.JPG
    275.5 KB · Views: 328
  • W&P(41)S.JPG
    W&P(41)S.JPG
    273.3 KB · Views: 297
  • W&P(59)S.JPG
    W&P(59)S.JPG
    281.2 KB · Views: 212
Pillared soles, size 10. Aftermath pic.

Attachments

• W&P(13)A.JPG
    W&P(13)A.JPG
    709.1 KB · Views: 321
  • W&P(14)A.JPG
    W&P(14)A.JPG
    700.3 KB · Views: 360
  • W&P(62)S.JPG
    W&P(62)S.JPG
    286.5 KB · Views: 221
It's Awesome to see the Beautiful Bianca Tickled Tortured on the Pillared!!!
Storm looks to have done a Very Evil Job of Torturing Poor Bianca!!!
Bianca has the Most Delicious looking size 10 Feet ever!!!
Love the Pillar, the Feet are right in your Face!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

winner winner chicken dinner! enjoyed this preview . on my list come payday. Love her long soles.

THIS. IS. AWESOME. Most of my favorite clips continue to come from you guys. Which of the other models can we expect to see in this set up? Debbie? Samantha? Marissa?

Lol, u had such a dark haired girl a while ago, I think her name was Toni. U should bring her back in this bondage position

wrapped AND pillared???? genius!:omg:

though the toes are tied together, would love to see them tied back a bit..to stretch the soles out. Maybe attached to the ankle ties?
either way great job on this one! hoping to see more like this :)

wrapped AND pillared???? genius!:omg:

though the toes are tied together, would love to see them tied back a bit..to stretch the soles out. Maybe attached to the ankle ties?
either way great job on this one! hoping to see more like this :)

The toe ties are tied to the ankle strap. I know absolutely no toe wiggling would be optimum, but Bianca's big toes would overstretch if there was additional tension on the tie.

now we are talking. this is a fantastic position that should be used time and time again because its a foot tickling extravaganza in the best possible way. great position. love it. please use it often :))) cheers!

Great video!!! Bianca's best one.......and the Pillared position is one of my favorites to watch girls get tickled in and to combine it with the wrap is perfect!!!

Hey AltProd, quick question.. How come Kelli doesn't appear in your videos anymore? I see doing stuff wit TA, but i kinda miss her doing stuff with you...

Loving Bianca, awesome reactions! Great new bondage too, can't wait to see some of the other girls experience this!!

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back