• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(8/22/18)* Finnish Wrap *F/F* NONSTOP TICKLING. HOT PLEADING.

AlternativeProd

Verified
Foot Size: 8.0 (W)

Frieda from Finland is wrapped, toetied, and strapped to the bed for the WORST TICKLING OF HER LIFE! Her country has a very cold climate, so her sensitive feet are almost always wrapped in thick socks and boots, but keeping her feet soft and pampered won’t help her today!

Bianca is flat out sadistic to Frieda’s extremely ticklish feet. She tickles her helpless soles NONSTOP WITH HER FINGERNAILS, THE COMB, AND OF COURSE THE BRUSH! Poor Frieda screams with hysterical laughter, begging in broken English for a break, but her pleading only earns her an even harsher tickling! Bianca scratches her soles until she’s laughing so hard she can’t even beg!

Frieda’s upperbody is also brutally worked over. Bianca tickles her armpits, sides, stomach, and hips without mercy! She makes an angry Frieda squeal and shriek with laughter. “I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU!” SHE SCREAMS, BUT BIANCA JUST LAUGHS, TICKLING HER UPPERBODY UNTIL SHE’S BEGGING FOR MERCY!

Frieda is tickled to the point of complete exhaustion. She’s gasping for air and pleading for mercy, but Bianca doesn’t care - she punishes her feet with even more tickle t0rture, SCRUBBING HER SOLES WITH DUAL HAIRBRUSHES UNTIL THE POOR GIRL IS COMPLETELY SPENT!

True Ticklish Suffering: http://tickleintensive.com

HD Preview: https://www.dropbox.com/s/flscmadjlyz3uro/FinWPrvHD.MP4?dl=0

Attachments

• FinW(4)A.JPG
    FinW(4)A.JPG
    280.2 KB · Views: 888
  • FinW(14)S.JPG
    FinW(14)S.JPG
    230.4 KB · Views: 708
  • FinW(49)S.JPG
    FinW(49)S.JPG
    248.3 KB · Views: 361
  • FinW(56)S.JPG
    FinW(56)S.JPG
    239.4 KB · Views: 518
  • FinW(62)S.JPG
    FinW(62)S.JPG
    240.4 KB · Views: 345
Finnish freak out.

Attachments

• FinW(52)S.JPG
    FinW(52)S.JPG
    249.9 KB · Views: 197
  • FinW(38)S.JPG
    FinW(38)S.JPG
    222 KB · Views: 175
  • FinW(17)S.JPG
    FinW(17)S.JPG
    225.6 KB · Views: 310
  • FinW(40)S.JPG
    FinW(40)S.JPG
    219.7 KB · Views: 243
  • FinW(31)S.JPG
    FinW(31)S.JPG
    231.2 KB · Views: 236
Frieda's finnish feet, size 8 (W). Aftermath.

Attachments

• FinW(10)A.JPG
    FinW(10)A.JPG
    261.7 KB · Views: 311
  • FinW(11)A.JPG
    FinW(11)A.JPG
    250.6 KB · Views: 332
  • FinW(65)S.JPG
    FinW(65)S.JPG
    231.7 KB · Views: 209
please use ball point to scribbling on models feet!
that will be really tickle intensive!

Y-yes. YES. Both this and the other clip with her were instabuys for me, such a rare occasion to see tickling model from my neck of the woods. Please tell me you did one of those videos where the 'lee begs in her native tongue with her. :fingerscrossed: Always loved that series.

Awesome! So wanted to see her stretched out, those pits are beautiful :)

Wow shes amazing! I hope we will see more of her in the future ;-)

Frieda's finnish feet, size 8 (W). Aftermath.

I am a woman's big foot fan 7.5 or larger, the bigger the foot the better. More to lick, suck, and tickle. Frieda has sexy size 8 feet!

Thank you,
LBFT

I think the victims should remove their shoes and socks when they are already tied in bed so we can enjoy watching when they are removed to tickle the feet

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back