• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(8/31/12)* A Long Time Coming ***FFF/F***

AlternativeProd

Verified
Kelli’s had a LOT of fun at the expense of many young ticklish women over the past few months, and now it’s finally time for some payback in the form of an intense gang tickling! Kelli is strapped to the bed in her club dress. Her hyperticklish size 8 feet are bare and freshly pedicured, ensuring maximum sensitivity.

At first, it’s just Tia tickling the soles of Kelli’s vulnerable feet, but the vicious Asian is enough to make her scream with laughter! Tia simply holds her toes back and rakes her nails up and down Kelli’s soft soles, driving her crazy. Soon enough, Jessica joins in on the fun, and the two girls double team Kelli’s feet, making her scream and struggle wildly. Finally, Samantha gets a shot at Kelli’s upperbody, and she’s intent on getting some well-deserved revenge. With three girls tickling her at once, KELLI QUICKLY LOSES ALL CONTROL AND SCREAMS, LAUGHS, AND BABBLES LIKE A MADWOMAN – SHE OBVIOUSLY CAN’T HANDLE BEING GANG TICKLED, BUT THE GIRLS HAVE NO INTENTION OF STOPPING ANYTIME SOON! The girls rotate so they can all get a shot at every part of her ticklish body. The change in techniques makes Kelli even more desperate for the tickling to end. She curses at her tormentors, but when they tickle her even harder, she’s soon frantically apologizing as she’s tickled to TEARS!

By the time it’s over, Kelli’s a total wreck.

This clip features intense all over gang tickling.

HD Preview: http://www.mediafire.com/?os01cd10mc7q1te

HD Mirror: http://hotfile.com/dl/169994132/02c6ab3/LongTPrvHD.wmv.html

Attachments

• LongT(3)A.JPG
    LongT(3)A.JPG
    899.9 KB · Views: 966
  • LongT(22)S.JPG
    LongT(22)S.JPG
    334.9 KB · Views: 571
  • LongT(28)S.JPG
    LongT(28)S.JPG
    283.1 KB · Views: 1,052
  • LongT(43)S.JPG
    LongT(43)S.JPG
    292.4 KB · Views: 1,250
  • LongTPrv.wmv
    5.9 MB · Views: 1,967
Bonus pics.

Attachments

• LongT(9)S.JPG
    LongT(9)S.JPG
    291.7 KB · Views: 326
  • LongT(12)S.JPG
    LongT(12)S.JPG
    282.4 KB · Views: 375
  • LongT(15)S.JPG
    LongT(15)S.JPG
    289.8 KB · Views: 256
  • LongT(21)S.JPG
    LongT(21)S.JPG
    318.6 KB · Views: 190
  • LongT(31)S.JPG
    LongT(31)S.JPG
    274 KB · Views: 306
Kelli sole shots, size 8. One wrecked aftermath pic.

Attachments

• LongT(5)A.JPG
    LongT(5)A.JPG
    740.2 KB · Views: 301
  • LongT(6)A.JPG
    LongT(6)A.JPG
    688.1 KB · Views: 350
  • LongT(59)S.JPG
    LongT(59)S.JPG
    314 KB · Views: 315
Thanks for yet another pretty cool clip! Nice going as usual.

Quick question for you guys: I've seen Jessica as a great 'ler, but did I miss the reason that she isn't a 'lee? Is she (horror!) not ticklish or something?

Thanks in advance.

attachment.php

I have to admit...I've always been curious as to how her feet look. And they looked exactly how I imagined. :wub:

Also loved how she "frooze" a few times when tickled. Great all around. :D

Yes. Kelli should have this done to her every two months just so she wont get "to" carried away when she is the tickler.

amazing clip! great to see my fave model be on the receiving end for a change, and those pics of her soles and face.... superb! thanks for this :)

Thanks for yet another pretty cool clip! Nice going as usual.

Quick question for you guys: I've seen Jessica as a great 'ler, but did I miss the reason that she isn't a 'lee? Is she (horror!) not ticklish or something?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, when will we see Jessica tickled???
She really deserves it!!!

I love Kelli's size 8 Feet!!!
I love them even better when tickled with the hairbrush!!!
But I have to admit, I don't really like seeing the Beautiful Kelli reduced to tears!!!

I feel for you Kelli, Thanks for sharing.

i love kelli laugh! her feet, her body. everything. i dont like seeing her cry. i just want to see her laugh and laugh!

Kelli scares the s--t out of me with her tickling skills. I don't know how some of her insanely ticklish models survive. I couldn't, that's for sure. Still it's a lot of fun seeing her gets her just desserts!!!

Please put Ms Raven to the tickle torture. She must be punished as well!!! I have never seen her being tickled by another woman..

Please put Ms Raven to the tickle torture. She must be punished as well!!! I have never seen her being tickled by another woman..

Ms. Raven has moved on to a more mainstream-oriented career, and we are very happy for her... sorry to disappoint, but although she's a great gal, an awesome tickler, she wasn't ticklish at all.

Ms. Raven has moved on to a more mainstream-oriented career, and we are very happy for her... sorry to disappoint, but although she's a great gal, an awesome tickler, she wasn't ticklish at all.

You need to stop talking about all of these non ticklish females!!!
You are totally killing my mood bro!!!
Just saying!

Still love ya man!!!!

Thank You!
Maybe the fact that she is not ticklish herself, makes more terrible! (no chance for revenge)
Kelli is awesome but it would be nice to have another sadistic tickler..

Kelli is a cruel ruthless tease/tickler. It's GREAT to see her being driven CRAZY, being on the receiving end of a cruel gang-tickling herself. Her laugh sounds so desperate in this and her ticklers are clearly having ALOT of fun at her expense, especially Samantha, as Kelli was ruthless when tickling Samantha. Samantha is obviously smiling while tickling Kelli which irritates her "stop smiling" (2:50) Kelli has VERY nice soft smooth feet as well.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back