• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive *(9/16/11)* Bitchy Marissa's First Time - Stripped & Pillared! *F/F*

AlternativeProd

Verified
Tickle Intensive *(9/16/11)* Bitchy Marissa's First Time - Stripped & Pillared! *F/F*

Marissa is a tickler’s dream. She’s got a killer body with GORGEOUS size 7 feet. Her feet are silky soft with RIDICULOUSLY TICKLISH soles. Her body just BEGS to be tickled and her bitchy attitude only encourages her ticklers. To top everything off, this girl has a FEATHER TATTOOED ON THE TOP OF HER FOOT!!

To give you a bit of background, Marissa is a hot Cuban girl who’s just gotten into modeling. Kelli met her at a gig and convinced her to shoot with us. At the tender, innocent age of 19, she’s NEVER been tickled or tied up before. We start this virgin off with a bang, securing her in the Pillared position. She’s been stripped down to her bra and panty shorts. Ms. Raven is charged with breaking in Marissa and boy does she break her!! She rakes and scratches at Marissa’s ticklish soles until she’s SCREAMING WITH LAUGHTER! It doesn’t take long for Marissa’s bitchy streak to come out and she’s soon viciously cursing out Ms. Raven… but she learns that’s a BAD IDEA to insult your captor when you’re completely helpless. The baby oil comes out and so do the hairbrush and Wartenberg Wheel, and Marissa is howling her apologies in no time!! Her upperbody is also extremely ticklish. Ms. Raven delights in squeezing Marissa’s sensitive ribs and spidering her fingers in her armpits as Marissa does her best to turn herself inside out!!

There really isn’t much else to say about this clip. It’s a joy to watch this Cuban hottie with an attitude break. She is tickled until she just can’t take anymore.

This clip is 2/3 foot tickling and 1/3 upperbody.

HD Preview: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EW7VJ504

Attachments

• MarBPrv.wmv
    5.9 MB · Views: 1,972
  • MarB (8).JPG
    MarB (8).JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 1,027
  • MarB (10).JPG
    MarB (10).JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 667
  • MarB(60)S.jpg
    MarB(60)S.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 550
  • MarB(67)S.jpg
    MarB(67)S.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 657
Marissa's bonus pics.

Attachments

• MarB (15).JPG
    MarB (15).JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 147
  • MarB (27).JPG
    MarB (27).JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 232
  • MarB(70)S.jpg
    MarB(70)S.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 218
  • MarB(76)S.jpg
    MarB(76)S.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 259
  • MarB (21).JPG
    MarB (21).JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 235
Bitchy Marissa's Pillared sole shots, size 7, and a pic of her feather tattoo!

Attachments

• MarB (1).JPG
    MarB (1).JPG
    2 MB · Views: 287
  • MarB (2).JPG
    MarB (2).JPG
    2 MB · Views: 294
  • MarB (3).JPG
    MarB (3).JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 271
  • MarB (83).JPG
    MarB (83).JPG
    2 MB · Views: 228
Another excellent pillared clip. Any chance of adding a toe bar to hold the toes back instead of the tickler's hand?

would you be able to post a pic of the top of the girls feet like you did in this clip whenever you post sole shots? i love seeing sexy soles but i also like to see what their barefeet look like from the top so i can see what her sexy toes look like. just a suggestion but id love to see it. thanks man keep up the good work. i wish i had your job haha

Yummy!!!
Love her Cute Feet!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

This girl is amazing!!! She's the perfect ticklee...Perfect feet perfect laugh she's really ticklish and she gets off when her feet are worshipped.

Beautiful reactions from a beautiful girl. I don't normally like the pillory shots, but it really worked with Marissa. Here's to hoping that she sticks around for more!

You're right- they are ridiculous! ridiculously hot! Absolutely hands-down the hottest and most ticklish feet i have seen! haha lol she is so ticklish!

OMG! Those FEET!!! Wow, this girl may be the MOST TICKLISH HUMAN BEING EVER!!! lol I LOVE IT!

I think there needs to be a part II to this video...I loved how she reacted to the wheel...plus her feet are gorgeous and crazy ticklish

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back