• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(9/22/15)* Daphney's Cruel Custom *F/F* NONSTOP FOOT TICKLING

AlternativeProd

Verified
Daphney Rose is in for a terrible foot tickling. A FAN WANTED TO SEE HER WRAPPED FROM NECK TO ANKLES, BLINDFOLDED, BALL GAGGED, WHILE BEING MERCILESSLY TICKLE T0RTURED ON HER DESPERATELY TICKLISH SIZE 8 FEET FOR 22 MINUTES STRAIGHT! He paid to make it happen, and now Daphney is tightly wrapped and toetied on the bed, her bare feet completely at the mercy of Ms. Ravens sharp nails!

Ms. Raven hasn't had the opportunity to tickle anyone in a long while and she takes out her pent up aggression on Daphney's extremely sensitive feet! SHE RAKES HER NAILS ALL OVER HER SILKY SOLES, SMIRKING WITH SATISFACTION AS DAPHNEY SCREAMS WITH MUFFLED HYSTERIA, CACKLING UNCONTROLLABLY INTO THE GAG! Baby oil is applied to her soles and now she REALLY starts screaming and kicking to get away from Ms. Ravens wicked nails, but the evil redhead effortlessly traps her ankles, tickling her twitching feet to her heart's content! THERE'S A LOT OF SADISTIC TEASING in this video and Daphney cant answer anything her tormentor says because of the gag, adding to her frustration. Ms. Raven destroys her victim with a very effective combination of her fingernails and THE BRUSH! SHE SUBJECTS DAPHNEY'S OILED SOLES TO A BRUTAL BRUSHING OVER AND OVER AGAIN, MAKING HER SCREAM AT THE TOP OF HER LUNGS WITH AGONIZED LAUGHTER, MUCH TO MS. RAVEN' SATISFACTION!

Daphney is covered in sweat from the nonstop foot tickling but Ms. Raven refuses to relent for even a second! SHE TICKLES HER FEET FOR THE FULL 22+ MINUTES NONSTOP, REGARDLESS OF HOW MUCH SHE SCREAMS WITH LAUGHTER, OR BEGS FOR MERCY! By the time its finally over, Daphney is left drenched in sweat and desperately gasping for air, completely exhausted from the extreme foot tickling.

HD Preview: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58224924/DaphCCPrvHD.wmv

Full Length Clip: http://tickleintensive.com

Attachments

• DaphCC(24)S.JPG
    DaphCC(24)S.JPG
    294 KB · Views: 497
  • DaphCC(70)S.JPG
    DaphCC(70)S.JPG
    256.2 KB · Views: 634
  • DaphCC(81)S.JPG
    DaphCC(81)S.JPG
    258.9 KB · Views: 411
  • DaphCC(4)A.JPG
    DaphCC(4)A.JPG
    770.3 KB · Views: 1,062
  • DaphCCPrv.wmv
    6.3 MB · Views: 574
Last edited:
Bonus pics.

Attachments

• DaphCC(28)S.JPG
    DaphCC(28)S.JPG
    275 KB · Views: 231
  • DaphCC(66)S.JPG
    DaphCC(66)S.JPG
    297.5 KB · Views: 228
  • DaphCC(87)S.JPG
    DaphCC(87)S.JPG
    269.9 KB · Views: 227
  • DaphCC(94)S.JPG
    DaphCC(94)S.JPG
    263.5 KB · Views: 185
  • DaphCC(27)S.JPG
    DaphCC(27)S.JPG
    279.6 KB · Views: 244
Daphney's beautiful size 8 feet, tops and bottoms. Aftermath pic.

Attachments

• DaphCC(10)S.JPG
    DaphCC(10)S.JPG
    227.5 KB · Views: 161
  • DaphCC(14)A.JPG
    DaphCC(14)A.JPG
    670.1 KB · Views: 241
  • DaphCC(15)A.JPG
    DaphCC(15)A.JPG
    673.9 KB · Views: 227
  • DaphCC(96)S.JPG
    DaphCC(96)S.JPG
    296.1 KB · Views: 321
Oh my goodness! This is truely one of the best clips ever, and certainly one of your best ever Ticklingintensive! :) first I absolutely live the wrapping bondage. Daphney is completely helpless. You often see that the victims with wrapping bondage still can move too much, but this bondage was perfect. She could wiggle a little bit, but not too much. Secondly I love the bitgag and blindfold on Daphney. Daphney is a very sexy woman. And Ms. Ravens did a fantastic job here. The expression on her face says enough :)

A superb clip! Also the other clips again.

My compliments! Will you be doing more wrapping bondage like this soon? I also loved the fact that is was a very long clip. That makes prolonged secure and slow tickling the victim into madness possible :)

I would have rather seen Bianca as the tickler she is ruthless and hot with great nails

I hope dude got his moneys worth. Daphne probably hated his guts when it was over. Was the tickling really non-stop or did Ms. Raven stop for a second here and there?

Wow! Daphney is so hot. Great laugh too. Hope we see more of her upperbody soon :)

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back