• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - Tina Tink Tickled Breathless!

AlternativeProd

Verified
We snatched up Hispanic beauty Tina Tink and locked her into the Punishment Bench.

Mr. Intensive tickles her upperbody, scratching her armpits, squeezing her ribs, and tickling her thighs. Miss Tink squirms and squeals, but to no avail. There is no escaping the relentless tickling. She's simply forced to laugh until she's completely breathless, gasping for air.

Nearly all upperbody tickling in this clip!

HD Preview: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0W2KGMOS

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Tina was only moderately ticklish on her tootsies... I have some F/F foot tickling with her coming up. Check out the next preview I'm about to post - Lily Anna. Buttery soft soles and man are they sensitive! :D

Tina was only moderately ticklish on her tootsies... I have some F/F foot tickling with her coming up. Check out the next preview I'm about to post - Lily Anna. Buttery soft soles and man are they sensitive! :D

I almost fell over when I saw Tina Tink's name listed as a ticklee for this thread. I saw her on the FOOT FETISH TALK on the MANROOM SHOW clip a couple of years ago. When the guy tickled her foot, she went nuts and I couldn't understand why no one did a tickle video with her.

I just figured she was too ticklish to do one and then I see her thread! But then you mention she's only moderately ticklish on her feet.... so did she fake it on that show?? It looked sooo real! I'm sure it's still on Youtube, check it out... that is the same Tina Tink right? My heart is broken if Tina had faked it. :( Now your thoughts on "moderately" might be what I like?

DK

Well, her feet are certainly ticklish, but not really sensitive. At least, not enough to make the cut for my Mr. Intensive series. The upcoming clips I have of Lily and Tina tickling each other do feature Tina having her feet tickled, so judge for yourself, my man!

If there's enough of a demand, I'll certainly release what little I have of tickling Tina's feet from the Mr. Intensive series. :)

I love that position and the fact it was UB only. Foot tickling is fine, but I much prefer UB given the choice.
Please please please make more clips like this - but sexier outfits! I'd love the lee to be wearing tiny little denim shorts (for some reason I find girls in denim shorts far sexier than being naked - lol, am I weird?)

Note taken. I think you guys are going to be happy with a new string of clips I'm going to be doing. They're going to feature a new prop - stocks I had custom built! Pics coming soon! I know I'm excited! :D

Sorry to say....

The Punishment Bench puts one in a great position for a prostate exam, doggie style sex, finding a lost contact lens, etc. ...as a position for tickling however...not too sexy.

To each his/her own.... it certainly makes them helpless!! ANyway, I'll be using my new custom stocks I had built. Here are some pics!

Tina is a Cutie, and her feet look very promising!!!
I also like the looks of the new custom stocks, can't wait to see them in action!

Very nice clip, thanks for sharing. :siterocks:

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back