• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle laugh and humor laugh the same?

saratk

TMF Master
Question for you all...either in your noticing yourselves being tickled and laughing or tickling others, do you feel like someone's laugh is pretty much the same with whatever is happening? example: if they are very ticklish, does their laugh from when something is hilarious sound/look the same as when they are tickled? I know some people who have such delightful laughs when they are hearing something funny. I wonder, if they are ticklish, if that's how they sound when being tickled.

Every guy that I've dated laughed differently when I tickled him than when he thought something was funny. The tickle laughter tends to be more hysterical.

Often, for me, I can actually laugh louder when I just find something really funny, but my tickled laugh sounds a lot more desperate, forced, or hysterical. Often harder to breathe with a rickled laugh then a humor laugh for those reasons.

Of course it's different. Humorous laughter, sarcastic laughter, hysterical laughter when tickled (that's why it's so pleasurable to hear, because of the contrast).

I think laughter from being tickled is a little more "forced".
With humor, it's more of a social response to non-physical stimulus.
But laughter from tickling is a physical reaction.
Its also not as "calm", and seems more frantic Sometimes

In videos, It's easy to tell who's faking it, vs someone who's veryy ticklish.

It's a different laugh. Tickling is a nervous/forced laugh. And the more you're tickled, the more hysterical it is. I sometimes find myself wondering what someone's "tickle laugh" is like.

Absolutely true. However, I noticed some people can't see it right.

In videos, It's easy to tell who's faking it, vs someone who's veryy ticklish.

What's strange to me is the people that don't seem to care when tickling reactions are either fake or exaggerated for the camera.

To me, it's offensive. Feels like a lie, fakery... someone trying to take my money through a low-grade con. How someone people don't care about the difference between authenticity and bad high school acting class is beyond me.

How someone people don't care about the difference between authenticity and bad high school acting class is beyond me.
Maybe it's a gift of fertile imagination :) Being able to watch fake reactions and see real ticklishness in it.

Good point,
i know when i tickle my partner she has a auto laugh that changes to a scream once she has had enough, although if i continue on no mercy a third even sexier, i give up laugh comes out much like when she is laughing at jokes

My real laugh and my "tickle" laugh, I don't think, sound the same. Especially on where I'm tickled. I kind of agree with most of you, it sounds natural and not forced like the tickle laugh. But then again, my tickle laughs are mostly squeaks and screams. (My poor lers can attest to this. :3)

My humor laugh is different from my tickled laugh. I don't really know how to describe it except that my tickled laugh has that little desperate sound with it, that laughing at a joke doesn't produce. It probably depends on the situation a lot, too.

I think they can only be the same when the lee is faking their laugh because they aren't actually ticklish lol

Isn't it more like, a tickle laugh is a reaction to an attack, so might be a bit more desperate, a call for help as it were, than a humorous laugh, which is....just for fun?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back