• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Machines

SoleOfTickling

I am making a foot-tickling machine (thing) but I was wondering if you ever had an idea of a tickling machine, what would it be like and how would it work?

I've always been a big fan of using some sort of electrics buffer. Two soft fluffy pads spinning really fast on some bound feet in stocks would be ideal.

You know, I am a total noob but I have a wild imagination. And I can imagine that the best method would be to retrofit one of these robots used in hospitals for surgery. With the right tickle implements, these sophisticated machines whose software is already programmed to operate on the human body should make for perfect tickling torture contraptions... Mmmmm :rolleyes:

How wonder how, actually? Could you please explain? Just curious :blush:

Sure! But I'm still trying to figure this out myself. lol

I have a bicycle that has now been completly taken apart. And a bicycle that is completly together.

Sometimes I wonder if I should just use the wheels to attach feathers to... and pull the gears off the other bicycle... But how to attach the chain to the wheels... and would the pedals have to come back into play. I would love to make the wheels turn. On their own would be awesome without having to constantly spin them.

Like say I took the wheels off the other bike too. And I have poked in the feathers all around each wheel. Would it be better for all 4 wheels to lay on their sides or upright? And should the chains come into play to turn the wheel? To turn the wheels onto one gigantic pulley system without turning the whole thing into one clunky mess. See... Idk... Magyver I am not...lol!

I've thought about a device/machine used for tickling...but my idea is so much a "machine". I thought about how many are very foot ticklish to things with a very strong vibration. My idea would be simply compression sox ( very snug , form fitting). but at certain points in the sole vibrating pads. maybe one at heel and one at the sole...or arch depending on the foot. it would be remote activated.Turn it on , and a rapid random pulse of strong vibration begin from the pads to the foot. Maddening to the very ticklish..and since its a random pulse , the secession is never repeated , one cannot "get used to" or know when a pulse will hit..or where on the foot. Maybe for the techy type people one can set a timer on it so it the wearer wont even be able to turn it on or off...it will just go off at a certain time...maybe wear them to bed to be tickled awake...or if youre just bored at home sitting on the couch..set the alarm and watch tv and forget about it...till it tickles! and the compression sox is form fitting and tight so you wont be able to arch for foot to break the contact with the pad to your foot..no matter what...just an idea.....only downside is that you wouldn't be able to wear them and walk around In shoes

Sure! But I'm still trying to figure this out myself. lol

I have a bicycle that has now been completly taken apart. And a bicycle that is completly together.

Sometimes I wonder if I should just use the wheels to attach feathers to... and pull the gears off the other bicycle... But how to attach the chain to the wheels... and would the pedals have to come back into play. I would love to make the wheels turn. On their own would be awesome without having to constantly spin them.

Like say I took the wheels off the other bike too. And I have poked in the feathers all around each wheel. Would it be better for all 4 wheels to lay on their sides or upright? And should the chains come into play to turn the wheel? To turn the wheels onto one gigantic pulley system without turning the whole thing into one clunky mess. See... Idk... Magyver I am not...lol!

Well, based on the shitty remake, MacGuyver himself is no longer MacGuyver. So in my view you still are a strong contender :p.

I see what you mean. Interesting concept, though I have never given much attention to feathers for tickling. Few of them actually work, and I doubt the repetitive, easily anticipated touch of a cycling wheel would do the job. In my experience, the few feathers that actually tickle need to be wielded by a rather dextrous hand. I am gonna stop here before I stray too much off-topic, but maybe I'll open a dedicated topic on feathers.

I am basically the antithesis of a hand worker, but I tried to build a crude "denial machine" using a hand-held circular saw engine once. I swapped the blade (naturally :p) for a single cotton pad and set it to run at a very low speed. The pad would then gently make a 1/2 second passage on my lee's clitoris every 1.5 second or so. Bearable at first, but it drove her crazy after a while; the regularity was maddening, as was the very relative firmness of the pad.

As I said, I am not much of a hand worker, and limitations led us to drop it. The first one was the noise, which got annoying after a while. The second was that I had to hold the machine up at the same height for quite a while and my arm got tired (she was tied spread between two poles, standing up while I was kneeling). And finally we realized I was better at that with my fingers or using dedicated tools than this. But it was fun! I had stolen the idea from a French tickling short story :bubble:

Do you know Augustine, the fetish artist here on the TMF? He had a pretty interesting take on bicycles; I will post his drawing here when I get my laptop (I am using my phone right now).

Last edited:
I've thought about a device/machine used for tickling...but my idea is so much a "machine". I thought about how many are very foot ticklish to things with a very strong vibration. My idea would be simply compression sox ( very snug , form fitting). but at certain points in the sole vibrating pads. maybe one at heel and one at the sole...or arch depending on the foot. it would be remote activated.Turn it on , and a rapid random pulse of strong vibration begin from the pads to the foot. Maddening to the very ticklish..and since its a random pulse , the secession is never repeated , one cannot "get used to" or know when a pulse will hit..or where on the foot. Maybe for the techy type people one can set a timer on it so it the wearer wont even be able to turn it on or off...it will just go off at a certain time...maybe wear them to bed to be tickled awake...or if youre just bored at home sitting on the couch..set the alarm and watch tv and forget about it...till it tickles! and the compression sox is form fitting and tight so you wont be able to arch for foot to break the contact with the pad to your foot..no matter what...just an idea.....only downside is that you wouldn't be able to wear them and walk around In shoes

You could send the idea to Apple: their R&D is working on "connected clothing".

Your idea reminds me of Redscript's Itch Socks. I will post the drawing here when I get my laptop.

Well, based on the shitty remake, MacGuyver himself is no longer MacGuyver. So in my view you still are a strong contender :p.

I see what you mean. Interesting concept, though I have never given much attention to feathers for tickling. Few of them actually work, and I doubt the repetitive, easily anticipated touch of a cycling wheel would do the job. In my experience, the few feathers that actually tickle need ro be wielded by a rather dextrous hand. I am gonna stop here before I stray too much off-topic, but maybe I'll open a dedicated topic on feathers.

Oh no I realize it probably won't tickle... at least not much... but I still love having my feet stroked regardless.

I am basically the antithesis of a hand worker, but I tried to build a crude "denial machine" using a hand-held circular saw engine once. I swapped the blade (naturally :p) for a single cotton pad and set it to run at a very low speed. The pad would then gently make a 1/2 second passage on my lee's clitoris every 1.5 second or so. Bearable at first, but it drove her crazy after a while; the regularity was maddening, as was the very relative firmness of the pad.

Wow! :) My Master used a palm sander on me once. I was VERY ticklish for a while until I got... closer... :)

Do you know Augustine, the fetish artist here on the TMF? He had a pretty interesting take on bicycles; I will post his drawing here when I get my laptop (I am using my phone right now).

No I have not seem his work. I look forward to it Tenebrae thank you!! :)

Wow! :) My Master used a palm sander on me once. I was VERY ticklish for a while until I got... closer... :)

I admit that little foreign me had to look that word up. I know what "to sand" means, but had no idea what a palm sander looked like. I know these things, they're EVIL ^_^

Here are the drawings I mentioned. These are from Augustine:

ajy.jpgakc.jpg

And this is from Redscript's masterful graphic novel, Elf Training.

16.jpg

This guy is a genius, by the way. Everyone should check his DeviantART:

http://redscript77.deviantart.com/?rnrd=161593

Ya know, this has really been covered so many times, most recently here- http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?280073-Someone-finally-built-a-tickling-robot

I know so many dream of tickle machines but I have to say you guys are really behind the times. By like more than a decade. As I posted there and in the past a dozen times, tickling machines, tickle robots, full out thinking working, reactive tickling animatronics have already been made by a torture top. They are beyond fantastic. He's been using them in all their varieties for more than a dozen years at his parties. I met my current GF at one such event. She had the tickling monks used on her at one party till screeching and then some.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back