• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle material wanted

MistressValerie

TMF Expert
Hello, everyone! I run a Yahoo group and an MSN group which have (so far) been almost exclusively devoted to trample and foot-dom, but I have been trying to get more people to post stories, experiences, or pictures about my second-favorite subject: tickling!

If you are interested in or curious about trample, catfighting, or similar topics, I would encourage you to visit our Yahoo group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wildcatandvalerie (almost 100% trample at the moment) or our MSN group at http://groups.msn.com/wildcatvaleriescathouse (about 10% tickle, trying valiantly to get people to contribute more). Please note, however, that we cannot accept any content relating to persons under 18 at either site. We are 100% flame-free and we try to keep things classy as well :)

We would especially welcome any material about combining tickling with wrestling/breast sitting/trample/etc. My personal fascination is for using toes as tickle tools, so anything on that theme would be *most* appreciated!

Thank you for reading this ... I hope to see some of you at one or both of our sites soon! (You can even find out why I'm called the "Ab-Mistress," but if you've read through this far, you probably know by now!)

Love and laughter,

Update and Thank You

Thanks to a very nice person named JJ, our Yahoo group now has some great new tickling content -- 3 excellent video clips! I want to prove that tickle and trample can co-exist peacefully at the same group :)

I also might as well mention that I updated my Geocities page just a little bit, to more prominently emphasize my love for cooking -- that is, when I get to poke the Pillsbury Doughboy/girl's ticklish little tummy and make him/her laugh ... (I get away with as much as I can there, but it's an all-ages section :( :( :( )

Happy tickling and other stuff,

www.chloecreations.com has several tickling videos two of which use tickling with toes as a theme for the whole video. There are some pictures from this video that Mistress Chloe has made available. I would urger you to check it out.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back