• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle-Me-Catapy_girl

catapy_girl

2nd Level Red Feather
Hey, everybody! I know there are some of you that are really close friends and would love to get your hands on me! Well, here ya go! Your tickle attack awaits! Let the games begin!

Rules: I know there are some of you not comfy with tickling taunts, but here, you use them. Mix it up! (ex: kitchy-kootchie koo, gitchy-gootchie goo, tickly tickle tickle, etc.)

Have fun!

*I grab Cat's legs, lock her ankles with my elbow, and tickle her soles while taunting "tickle tickle tickle" repeatedly.*

omgz. amk, you DARE start without me?!?! *Jerks up Catapys arms, holding her wrists with one hand while tickling wildly under her right arm* Kitchy kitchy koo!

I place your ankles in some comfortable, padded stocks, Catapy Girl, and I tie your toes back to some eyeholes screwed into the top of the wooden stocks.

As I relentless tickle your helpless soles, stroking them over and over again with my my fingers and with an electric toothbrush, I say:

"Tickle, tickle, tickle, Catapy Girl! Does that tickle you? Just a little bit? Aww, too bad. Tickle, tickle, tickle and tickle even more. I've got all day to tickle you, and I'm going to. Hours and hours of endless tickling on your tender, helpless soles. Tickle, tickle, tickle." :D

Dresses Catapy girl in a military uniform with nylons Puts her in a set of stocks

Then tickles her nylon clad feet for 5 minutes Then asks her to tell me what she knows

Repeats over and over :D :D

I know nothing, General! I don't have any military secrets! I'll give you my name, rank, and social security number! Amanda Stoican, private, 123-45-6789!

catapy_girl said:
I know nothing, General! I don't have any military secrets! I'll give you my name, rank, and social security number! Amanda Stoican, private, 123-45-6789!

I don't believe you Starts nibbling on your toes :tickle:

She means she has outdone you all. She tickled me for two hours on YIM.

catapy_girl said:
She means she has outdone you all. She tickled me for two hours on YIM.

I'm surprised you've still got the energy to post. :eek:

Now let's tickle Kat for revenge in the other thread. :firedevil

I tickle Cat's feet with one hand while she and I (using my other hand) tickle Kat's feet in the other thread. :D

catapy_girl said:
*No tickling taunt? Ha! I can win this one without a hitch!

*Chants "tickle" and "kitchy koo" repeatedly to get Cat to laugh.*

Squirms in AMK's arms, which prompts him to tickle and taunt more...

*Growls and pounces Cat AND amk and starts tickling BOTH wildly* Thats what you get for pouncing and shackling me and stuff on MY thread!

catapy_girl said:
Ok. This has gone on far enough.

Agreed. :p But remember, I'll be here if you want me to tickle you again. :D

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back