• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle me Stacie?!

stacietickle

TMF Novice
For those of you that may have seen my videos
and even ones who haven't! (check em out by the way!!!)

Just how and where would you tickle me?!:bubbleheart:

Hey, you have some cool videos! Looks like you enjoy this line of work =)

Hmm... you'd probably be spread-eagle on a comfortable bed, wearing a bra, panties, and a blindfold. I'd start by running a couple of peacock feathers down your body from your arms to your soles to get you more receptive to touch...

After you were squirming a little, I'd switch to stiffer, smaller feathers -- use them to tickle in between your toes, lightly stroke the soles of your feet, up to your knees and the back of your knees, then abruptly move to the top of the bed, stroking them from your palms to your armpits, all the way down your sides until I got to your inner thighs. That's when I'd start using all 10 fingers to do light spider tickles around your hips and inner thighs, slowly at first, but then more rapidly, until you begged me to tickle you somewhere else.

And that's just the beginning! =) keep having fun with your work, you're doing great.

That sounds like a ton of fun..! Feathers are awesome for getting tickled too as well!

Anyone else?!!!

I would tickle your sexy feet and I would ask for Rachel's help. :evilha:

Btw, you should convince her to have a TMF account too. It's always interesting to debate with someone from the other side of the camera.

Stacie,

I would love to have you either sit in the lotus position, with your soles pointing up, and begin the process of tickling you. I would switch off from your upper body to your knees and soles. Or, I would love to have one, or both, of your feet lifted behind your head (or at least high over your head, and have your legs and feet at my beck and call. I can even throw in a butt tickle now and then.

That sounds like a ton of fun..! Feathers are awesome for getting tickled too as well!

Anyone else?!!!

You vs Rachel vs Keri in a "triple threat tickle match" with me as special referee. :twohugs:

Stacie,

I would love to have you either sit in the lotus position, with your soles pointing up, and begin the process of tickling you. I would switch off from your upper body to your knees and soles. Or, I would love to have one, or both, of your feet lifted behind your head (or at least high over your head, and have your legs and feet at my beck and call. I can even throw in a butt tickle now and then.

I didn't know Stacie was that flexible, but your idea sounds cool.

I'll believe when I'll see it.

I dance a lot in my spare time, gotta be kinda flexible for that!! :p

Last edited:
With your arms above your head and your ankles tied together I'd tickle your feet and belly button

I for one would tie you to the bed topless and spread eagle, then rub your breast down with some baby oil just before I tickle them and your nipples nonstop.

I've seen your videos and I must say you are an angel. I would absolutely LOVE to have the opportunity to tickle you.

Anyway...

First, luv, I would strip you almost completely naked except your panties. Then, you would be bound to a bed. Your wrists would be tightly cuffed to the opposing bed posts at the head of the bed. I would then take some soft, nylon rope and bind your ankles together so that your big toes are almost touching...but not quite. I would then gently slide your almost naked body down towards the foot of the bed (stretching your arms out to each side) so your beautiful pale armpits are completely exposed and helpless. Then, I would tie off the ankle tie tautly to the bottom of the bed-frame so your legs are secure and you are unable to lift your knees up enough to hide to soles of your sensitive feet.

I would start lightly at first...exploring your body with light touches and feathers....giving you chills and goosebumps and causing your to giggle uncontrollably. I would also use to tip of a feather to trace around all of your beautiful tattoos to see if there are any extra ticklish spots hiding amongst the designs.

Then, I put the feather away and move down to your feet. I would start by lightly tickling along the tops of them with my nails...just the tops and the tops of the toes. I would then tickle the tips of your toes with both my nails and my teeth. Eventually, after getting the tip of each toe, I would gently pull the toes of your right foot back and start lightly running my nails on your bare sole. Slowly at first, and then faster and faster until your entire sole was being assaulted by my fingers...making sure to tickle every wrinkle...tickling up your arch and all over your heal. Then, your toes would be spread apart and would be tickled in between and underneath. Finally, I would grasp a hold of your big toe with my left hand, pull it back, and use the nails on my right hand to tickle right underneath it.

The same things would be done with your left foot as well.

I would then move up to your upper body and start tickling all over your tummy, and sides...not forgetting to explore in and around your belly button. It would then be time to start nibbling on your ribcage. Starting at the bottom rib on each side, I would lightly nibble the side of each rib all the way up to your armpits. ...and yes, it would then be time for your armpits.

Starting at the out-stretched elbow of each arm, I would start lightly tickling my nails slowly down your inner arms...slowly tickling...slowly downward until both hands finally reached your exposed armpits. They would then simply linger there for a while, just lightly tickling and exploring every ticklish inch of them.

Finally, after a good loooong tickling of your armpits, both sets of tickling fingers would slowly start to move over your breasts and towards your waiting ticklish nipples.

....How's that for a start?

Let me know if you would like me to finish (I didn't even get to the glove yet :devil:)

Though I love to tickle feet I do believe your underarms are the bigger weakness.

So the hottest scenario would involve you spreadeagled with many lady fingers in your pits.

Maybe some House music in the background, to provide a little backup to your vocals.

I've seen your videos and I must say you are an angel. I would absolutely LOVE to have the opportunity to tickle you.

Anyway...

First, luv, I would strip you almost completely naked except your panties. Then, you would be bound to a bed. Your wrists would be tightly cuffed to the opposing bed posts at the head of the bed. I would then take some soft, nylon rope and bind your ankles together so that your big toes are almost touching...but not quite. I would then gently slide your almost naked body down towards the foot of the bed (stretching your arms out to each side) so your beautiful pale armpits are completely exposed and helpless. Then, I would tie off the ankle tie tautly to the bottom of the bed-frame so your legs are secure and you are unable to lift your knees up enough to hide to soles of your sensitive feet.

I would start lightly at first...exploring your body with light touches and feathers....giving you chills and goosebumps and causing your to giggle uncontrollably. I would also use to tip of a feather to trace around all of your beautiful tattoos to see if there are any extra ticklish spots hiding amongst the designs.

Then, I put the feather away and move down to your feet. I would start by lightly tickling along the tops of them with my nails...just the tops and the tops of the toes. I would then tickle the tips of your toes with both my nails and my teeth. Eventually, after getting the tip of each toe, I would gently pull the toes of your right foot back and start lightly running my nails on your bare sole. Slowly at first, and then faster and faster until your entire sole was being assaulted by my fingers...making sure to tickle every wrinkle...tickling up your arch and all over your heal. Then, your toes would be spread apart and would be tickled in between and underneath. Finally, I would grasp a hold of your big toe with my left hand, pull it back, and use the nails on my right hand to tickle right underneath it.

I would then move up to your upper body and start tickling all over your tummy, and sides...not forgetting to explore in and around your belly button. It would then be time to start nibbling on your ribcage. Starting at the bottom rib on each side, I would lightly nibble the side of each rib all the way up to your armpits. ...and yes, it would then be time for your armpits.

Starting at the out-stretched elbow of each arm, I would start lightly tickling my nails slowly down your inner arms...slowly tickling...slowly downward until both hands finally reached your exposed armpits. They would then simply linger there for a while, just lightly tickling and exploring every ticklish inch of them.

Finally, after a good loooong tickling of your armpits, both sets of tickling fingers would slowly start to move over your breasts and towards your waiting ticklish nipples.

Let me know if you would like me to finish (I didn't even get to the glove yet :devil:)

This guy's got the right idea. Licking = win :p

charlie-sheen-winning-197x300.jpg

Anyway...

I LOVE THIS!! very creative!!

I would tickle your nylon clad feet, then slowly rip them off to work on your bare soles :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back