• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle me tatoo

april

1st Level Red Feather
Hey everybody,
Im thinking about getting a cute little tatoo on my shoulder that says "tickle me" I think it would look sweet and flirty and would kinda promote what I love. What do you all think?

Wow! That's adventurous, and I think it would work. Nice location, too! Great idea!

Question is....will your husband approve???? Or has he already????

I hope you get it April. By that I mean the tattoo and of course tickled :bouncybou

LGF

Hi April

Great idea to promote what you love. However since you are married I would not let the whole public see that tattoo when your out in public, because if someone like me saw you wearing a tattoo like that I would have to tickle you just because your tattoo said to do it. Your husband might not like it if another guy came up to you and poked your ribs or grabed your foot and tickled it at the beach or something. Now if your husband is okay with other guys tickling you then GO FOR THE Tattoo!!!!! That would be very brave of you to have such a tattoo. I LOVE IT!!!!

TicklesFemales

april said:
Hey everybody,
Im thinking about getting a cute little tatoo on my shoulder that says "tickle me" I think it would look sweet and flirty and would kinda promote what I love. What do you all think?

Do it! My wife has one to the left and just below her navel that's a fluffy feather with "tickle toy" written under it. She had the basic idea for it and the tatooist helped design it for her. He was quite intrigued by the whole idea! ;)

Bill

Doesn't sound like a good idea, considering that's going to be on you for the rest of your life. And the area like the shoulder is a pretty visible place considering womens' clothing.

Thanks

Thanks for all the advice. My husband is perfectly ok with it but I think the tatoo will say "ticklish" instead of "tickle me" cause it does sound too much like a kick me sign. As far as it being a bad idea because it will be in a visable place, its gona be on my shoulder blade so unless Im wearing a spagetti strap top its easy to hide. Besides, the whole idea is to show Im proud of what I like. I already know it myself so theres really no point in hiding it. I also love tatoos and I dont mind knowing they will be there forever. Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
April

Just wanted to say even with a tattoo that said Ticklish instead of Tickle Me, I myself would have to test it to see if you are ticklish if I saw it in plain view for everyone to see being the tickler that I am who loves ticklish women.

TicklesFemales

I say put it on your feet then place them in front of me, let see what happens next.

It sounds like a good idea to me, I wish I met women who had such a tattoo. :D

Well

Thanks for all the input. I thought and thought about it and decided that I prob. shouldnt get it in a such a visable spot. Your right Ticklishgiggle. I think the idea would be great for someone single who wants to be tickled by strangers but Im thinking my hubby might not appreciate it. Ill still get it. But maybe on my lower tummy and only as a reminder for my husband. Thanks again!

Definitely get it!
HOWever, don't be surprised if you get what you ask for! :evilha:

Ultimately, it seems like a fun thing that hasn't been thought out real well. You're going to have "tickle me" or "ticklish" on your body for the rest of your life.

I'm a firm believer in the saying "to each their own" so I don't want you to base your entire decision on one person's opinion.

That being said, a less visible area seems like the best choice.

I hope you and your husband enjoy it, and I'm sure many people here would love to see what it looks like.

I agree

I tottaly agree with you Ticklishgiggle. Thanks!

i suggest the top or side of your foot/feet, so you CAN cover it if need be, and i know quite a few girls with words or sayings tattooed beautifully on the top or side of the foot.
awesome idea though!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whenever I see a tattoo I just picture what it will look like by the time the person is 70...and I think NOPE! :)

Whenever I see a tattoo I just picture what it will look like by the time the person is 70...and I think NOPE! :)

Well....

That depends on the person at 70. If it is covered up, no one will look at it anyway.

I am wondering what my tattoos will look like at age 105.

It's different for guys somehow, I don't know why! :) For guys, it seems to be a healthy reminder of the wild days, but for women.....you know, guys get interesting, women just get old! :)

Plus...I always have to think about the people who were brave enough to get the so-called ass antlers!

That's why I have a tattoo of a wizard. When I get older and wiser, and my skin starts to stretch, he's just gonna look older and wiser. :D

That's why I have a tattoo of a wizard. When I get older and wiser, and my skin starts to stretch, he's just gonna look older and wiser. :D

A friend of mine has a gecko on her right breast....I bet by the time she's 70 it's going to be an iguana!

Ultimately, it seems like a fun thing that hasn't been thought out real well. You're going to have "tickle me" or "ticklish" on your body for the rest of your life.

I'm a firm believer in the saying "to each their own" so I don't want you to base your entire decision on one person's opinion.

That being said, a less visible area seems like the best choice.

I hope you and your husband enjoy it, and I'm sure many people here would love to see what it looks like.

I like the idea, But maybe you could put it in a place more covered that only your husband and you will see. Make it a fun place that maybe you are very ticklish. I am not a tatoo guy but to each his (Or Her) own.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back