• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Monster horror film trailer

Mr.Ticklez

Clip removed due to minor content.

Found this yesterday on YouTube! Not sure what the story is here judging by the trailer but I’m interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr.Ticklez;4884717 said:
Clip removed due to minor content

Found this yesterday on YouTube! Not sure what the story is here judging by the trailer but I’m interested!

Have you looked?

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh. Most of the attempts at tickling horror movies I've seen didn't look very promising.* That looks pretty tight from the teaser trailer. I wonder how the project is coming along?

*Despite best intentions in a lot of cases.

This is fairly old.

It was done about a year, maybe two years ago as a mock trailer; they never intended on doing a full movie. Then, as usual, the Tickle Nation attacked.

The good news, it got them to set up a GoFundMe in order to make the film. The bad news, well, I'm sure you can guess. Some people in this community really need to learn how to behave. No idea if the project was funded or how far along it is if it was, but it's not a fetish project and should not be treated as such.

Edit: Should've watched the video first, I suppose. Link isn't to the original trailer like I thought, but to a new teaser with a release date of December. Cool!

They need to do one. I had an idea for it. The tickle monster would be this demon who's kind of a dork, so Satan traps him in the "Closet Dimention". He's kind of a psychic vampire who feeds on fear and starts to waist away. Then he picks up on a panicked reaction to something, and follows it to a closet in a girl's dormitory at a university/college, where two girls are tickling a friend of theirs. He feeds of her panic which gives him enough strength to get the door open to and attack the girl after her friends leave.

I gave him various abilities and weaknesses:

Weelnesses:
These include, but aren't necessarily limited too.
Religious Artefacts
Silver weapons.
He is also afraid of dogs and human male, and if he is tickled he will never back to his natural gilotinous state, which leaves him very vulnerable to attack.

Powers:
Mind Reading (surface thoughts only) Shape Shifting
Mystically Seal Any Room he's in
Dimentional Travel (Via the Closet Dimention only).

In this trailer it just shows some kid.... not sure how this is promising. Should be a hot chick.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back