• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle my wife

I have always been interested in tickling your wifes feet with you or while you watched just e-mail me my address is in my profile.

Heading to providence in a couple weeks....may be a possibility.

Does your wife know you're advertising her on here?

hi, i live in RI. where do you live? do you have pictures you cvould share?

thanks!

hi, i would be interested. please email back and we can talk. where do you live? i am in ri.

hi, i am interested if you would like to talk more first. i am in Ri. where in Ri are you located? please email back.

thanks!

i will be visiting the US little later
if your offer is still on the table
please advise me or pm me sometime

alexandre

Be warned...

The guy posting this is full of s*%t...no family travels this much to NYC for a two week period every few months. I've e-mailed with him a few times...he's not serious. I'm sure he's getting off on everyone describing how they want to tickle his wife.

Hope everyone is having a great day :)

I take that back...

So sorry rifoottickler...I should have looked at who posted this before I jumped the gun.

There is a guy from Dallas that claims to travel to NY every few months for a two week period and invites people to tickle his wife. Look out for him.

Once again, my comments above should not reflect on the person who started this thread. My humble apologies.

I can tell you that this is for real. I am planning on meeting this couple later this year.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back