• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle prank

jioo

TMF Poster
Someone should definitely make a cruel prank with device like this. Just imagine:
- What is that?
- Have a seat, don't be afraid. It's just a massage chair (giggles viciously)

And two minutes later... Well, you've seen the picture ;)

Why so far no one has come up with such a prank?

why_so_far_no_one_has_come_up_with_such_a_prank__by_dr_maxwell-dboxpmv.png

Someone will definitely get caught. Many people will not even think that this is done for tickling.

Someone will definitely get caught. Many people will not even think that this is done for tickling.

Color me skeptical. Regardless of whether they know what it's intended for, you can't really expect people to voluntarily sit in a chair where all of their limbs will be immobilized.

Also, in case you're missing the lede here, the part where doing this would be really mean-spirited and a gross (and I suspect illegal) violation of personal space is presumably a bigger problem for people than any lack of efficacy.

Well, guys from renfaire doing a similar thing. It's like a cruel joke, you shouldn't torture people, of course.

B and me got one of her friends to try our inversion table and then went at her soles, but it was only a few seconds. That’s playful and not tortuous.

But as to the original question, nobody in their right mind sees a device like that for anything other than what it really is.

I think the OP might not realize just how expensive and or difficult to construct a device of that size and quality would be.

Also, if you're doing it to get your rocks off I don't think it qualifies as a prank lol

I think the OP might not realize just how expensive and or difficult to construct a device of that size and quality would be.

Also, if you're doing it to get your rocks off I don't think it qualifies as a prank lol

That does actually raise the question does this qualify as a prank

tricking and tickling do coincide but only if your going to tickle one spot but you fake like your about to tickle another. Anything else is not something I could do.

Well, first such a device is needed.
And I guess the cost a little bit.
And once done the prank would be known. You could only do it once.

Second - it is too obvious for what it is made. Only stocks on a flat bench you perhaps could explain as to hold the feet for a massage - but being strapped to get a Massage - no way!

Third - set you really manage to get your victim trapped.
That would be very evil.
Look at Canelli at Bouliac: They may Trick or force people into the predicament, but they are not restrained that they really can't move any more.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back