• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle project

nomercyystudios

TMF Poster
hi everyone okay this is funny wellkinda, anywaysi had a project to do in science and we talked about the nervous system and we had to cover a project on all of the titles. any topic so i choose ticklishness, so i promised my friend who wants to be a muchmusic vj to do a video of her getting her feet tickled bare with lotionon it, and she did which im shocked about, she got her sister(who has really long nails) to tickle her feet.
the rules were if she laughed for 2 minutes or more without blocking or moving and she laughed before she even had her feet touched it was priceless, it made me laugh to, funny thing is, i had to present today and show the class her video, and me and her are tied for most ticklish.
no the video isnt on youtube its on my computer and i still have it just thought id share that with everyone

Science was always my favorite subject. Too bad I never got to do projects like the one you've described. I'm curious as to how your classmates and teacher reacted to it, especially since you provided a very stimulating visual aid. Were you able to keep it fun and "scientific", rather than something weird and creepy?

I wonder where the scientific aspect of the whole "project" was?

A tickle video? In the name of SCIENCE?

science.jpg

YES!

lol yah i was shocked that they let me do it to, i even had to get tickled infront of class it was embrassing

well my friend who made the video is like a genuis at movie making so she made it look fun and hilarious even though she was being tickled, so everyone just laughed, then when i got tickled everyone laughed to but after they all clapped and told me how brave i was. even though i lost it in 1 second of a touch to my feet. which was embrassing thank god the door was closed or the principle would of came in

I wonder where the scientific aspect of the whole "project" was?

You have to ask? There wasn't any. He just used his project as an excuse to tickle someone without her knowing why. Par for the course, really. :banghead:

You have to ask? There wasn't any. He just used his project as an excuse to tickle someone without her knowing why. Par for the course, really. :banghead:

It was a rhetorical question. :) I'm actually in doubt about the truth of the whole story. :)

Well... I dunno folks, but there is a link in mainstream right now to a video like he describes on Youtube.... lol

Which means he either made a story out of a video he saw or he actually made it and put it on Youtube....in that case I hope he has the written consent of both girls involved.

What a project! It must be interesting .. in more than one sense, lol.

Which means he either made a story out of a video he saw or he actually made it and put it on Youtube....in that case I hope he has the written consent of both girls involved.

Well... I'm pretty sure the girl, who is a hopeful for MuchMusic, is aware that this video is on Youtube. However, it claims to be for a survey for the University of Toronto... not some science class where the Principal might walk by, lol :D

I dunno, something's not adding up... but the video itself was actually kinda funny, lol. She says something like "I hope this doesn't become some freaky fetish video"....

Well... I'm pretty sure the girl, who is a hopeful for MuchMusic, is aware that this video is on Youtube. However, it claims to be for a survey for the University of Toronto... not some science class where the Principal might walk by, lol :D

I dunno, something's not adding up... but the video itself was actually kinda funny, lol. She says something like "I hope this doesn't become some freaky fetish video"....

She should have known better.... :) University of Toronto, my ass...

No idea... you'd have to check it out for yourself. She names the teacher or prof and says "hopefully its gets to you on time and you use it for your class and it doesn't end up being some gross fetish video"....LOL. Something's wrong here :idunno:

Well, what kind of survey could a video like that possibly be good for!? :)

I remember in college that our Human Sexuality class was a lot of fun and the prof was a riot. There was a section of the class where fetishes was discussed and it was quite interesting when a number of people in the class volunteered their interests in Bondage and bdsm.... I was far too shy at that time to join that discussion, but I was definitely an interested observer, LOL. But there's no way in hell we would have had video presentations on the topic, much less of a muchmusic vj getting tickled! :roflmao:

There's no way that's a legitimate science project to be presented in class. Like other people said, it's quite probably a bogus story to trick the girls into doing it. It wouldn't be the first time someone does that. Or it's pure fantasy.

Even if it were real, what would be the goal of such an "experiment"? What could it possibly demonstrate that's of scientific value, even as a simple school presentation?

hey sorry for the late reply and it actually was a shcool project, me and my partner a female in class picked the topic, it was about whos more ticklish guys or girls. and the video i asked my friend to do was to show how ticklish a really ticklish person is. by genders but mostly we were trying to show whos more ticklish guys or girls. it was my friend chelsea's idea not mine. so if you want her email just ask. but yah the other mushmusic vj' that did another video was of her having her feet tickled bare with lotion for 7 mintues by her sister with killer long nails. she didnt wanna post this on youtube but man it funny she didnt last a minute

So how many people did you tickle to prove that one gender is more ticklish than the other?
And by the way, if you are still in school - how old are you?

I think that must be the greatest excuse and reason ever to get someone to say yes. 'IT'S FOR SCIENCE!' :)

I'm confused.... so are you saying there are two different muchmusic vj's that have done tickling videos??? :ermm:

well other then the muchmusic vjs video they used me. and i didnt last....

I'd say that doesn't prove anything at all! So it has no scientific value whatsoever and I doubt anybody would accept it as scientific project.

well it was presented in my class and i did it and no one in this site was in my class to see it, so make all the assumptions u want even though your all wrong. i was allowed to pick that topic, i did it, i got tickled i lost and yes there was two videos cuz i didnt know another vj would do it. so i had to pick which one looked more ticklish

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back