• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Purge of Bustyville Part 3: Rescuing Aryn from the Punisher

BayernBeatdown

TMF Novice
Another long wait for another installment. Here is Part 3 and links to the previous 2.

Part 1: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?292562-The-Tickle-Purge-of-Bustyville
Part 2: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...Purge-of-Bustyville-Part-2-Courtney-s-capture

This was a nightmare scenario for Bustyville Chief of Police, Aryn Cloud.

The Native American woman had endured all types of slights during her climb in rank. Now she was about to be tortured by her own meter maid, Marissa, and a civilian, Courtney.

Worse yet, if she wanted to track down Topanga and save her city she had to aide her tormentors.

Marissa, still in most of her uniform minus her shoes and socks and the buttons of her top which left her bra and upperbody exposed, secretly relished the opportunity before her. It’s not often a meter maid gets to torture the chief of police, and it qualify as an act of heroism on top of everything.

The busty brunette Courtney, meanwhile, wished it was Marissa in the Punisher. Her new companion had tortured her feet and left her to be tortured by three random women before coming back to her rescue.

Throughout her adventures to begin the Tickle Purge, Courtney had lost her bra to the redheaded baking assistant of Ms. Bauman then her top and shoes and socks to Marissa and Topanga outside the police station. Topless as she was in just cutoff shorts, it gave her an idea.

“How would you like us to tickle you so you’re out of here fast,” Courtney asked, eyeing up her ticklish treat.

Now it was Aryn’s turn to spring a surprise.

“Well I should probably be stripped naked. And truthfully, I’m much more ticklish after I’ve orgasmed,” Aryn explained with a wry grin.

This was music to Marissa and Courtney’s ear, until she continued.

“And nothing gets me going more than seeing two women tickle each other. I think you two ladies should have a tickle fight for me,” Aryn grinned.

“Oh I don’t think so,” Courtney said while ripping off Aryn’s top and bra, exposing a set of breasts even bigger than her own DDDs.

All that did was get Aryn even more excited.

“I order you Marissa to have a tickle fight with this civilian. I’d love to see if her tits are ticklish,” Aryn said with a slight moan.

That was a question Marissa wanted answered just as much, so she dug her nails into the soft flesh of the sides of Courtney’s breasts.

Instinctively, Courtney tried to cover her breasts with her arms to avoid the tickling. Unfortunately for the busty brunette, her ample bosom left plenty of ticklish flesh open to Marissa, who exploited it gladly.

“Stop that!,” Courtney yelled, dodging Marissa’s nimble fingers as they poked her breasts.

“Oh I don’t think I want to,” taunted Marissa, who grinned as she watched Courtney twirl from side to side in hopes of evading her attacks.

Aryn could hardly contain her excitement, enjoying Courtney’s futile attempts at defending herself. Courtney was helpless to avoid the tickling if she wanted to keep her breasts covered.

“These are such ticklish titties,” Marissa cooed. “I could do this all day.”

In between fits of giggles, Courtney made the decision to go on the offensive modesty be damned. She spun around, lunged and tackled the meter maid to the ground tickling her ribs.

“Hey hehehehe that’s not what I wanted,” Marissa squealed, caught off guard.

“Too bad,” Courtney shot back, tickling up and down the woman’s ribs.

Now this was really getting good, Aryn thought as she was captivated by Courtney’s breasts swaying back and forth over Marissa’s face.

“I have to ask, are YOUR titties ticklish too?” Courtney grinned as she slid up Marissa’s bra to tickle the undersides.

Marissa started to try and buck Courtney off her, answering the question without a coherent word being spoken.

The two struggled on the ground at Aryn’s feet, Marissa trying to escape and Courtney doing her best to make that impossible. Having a bit of an upper hand, Courtney slipped her fingers in both of her victim’s underarms sending out a shriek of distress.

“Sthahahahaahahp stahahahahahahahp we don’t hahahaahve to do this,” Marissa pleaded for mercy.

“You’re the one who tickled me first remember, I was happy to torture your top-heavy friend into a coma but noooo,” Courtney chided.

Marissa knew she was right, but it didn’t change the fact she was losing this tickle fight.

“I for one am enjoying this,” Aryn giggled, a low moan escaping her lips.

In an act of desperation, Marissa latched her mouth onto one of Courtney’s pendulous breasts which was hovering inches from her face and began sucking.

If a single sight alone could cause an orgasm, Aryn would have in that instance. Courtney too, didn’t mind it all that much. It was obvious Marissa had experience using her mouth as her tongue ran circles around Courtney’s areolas.

Courtney decided this was better than being tickled, so if Marissa wanted her tits she’d have them, shoving more of her tit flesh into Marissa’s eager mouth.

Aryn arched her back as she felt a climax coming while Courtney did the same, groping Marissa’s breasts in return.

As the wave of pleasure subsided from Courtney, her eyes veered upwards towards Aryn. That instigator was in for some serious punishment.

“Are you ready to torture her,” Courtney pointed at the chief of police.

“Yes,” Marissa eagerly responded, knowing full well she’d enjoy every second.

It was evident what was going to happen, and Aryn couldn’t even be upset because if these two were to free her they’d have to unleash tickle hell.

Before beginning, Marissa grabbed some scissors and removed every shred of clothes her boss had left on. Stark naked before them, Aryn awaited her fate.

Marissa used one hand to squeeze the pair of delicious thighs before her while another lightly tickled Aryn’s neatly trimmed bush. Having just orgasmed, it sent aftershocks of pleasure throughout her loins.

“If I make these shake, I bet they cause an earthquake three towns over,” Courtney said, goosing Aryn’s ribs as her breasts swung back and forth.

Not wanting to remain on the edge of madness for long, Aryn did what she never would ordinarily do. Gave away secrets.

“LICKHEHEHEHEHE MEHEHEHEHHEH FEEHHEHEHEHEHEHET,” she managed to eek out.

“Oh we will,” Marissa grinned. “Just not right away.”

Having finished with her thighs, Marissa stood up and circled her nails in Aryn’s hollows. It was then Courtney also moved to a new ticklish target.

The civilian had been content watching the bountiful bosoms until her companion’s tickling sent them slapping in her face. Now it was personal and the tits were in for plenty of ticklish attention.

Courtney slowly began dancing her nails along the outsides of the breasts, the undersides and back before drawing slow circles closer to the areolas.

With her nipples perky, Aryn felt them ready to poke someone’s eye out once Courtney’s nails struck them in force.

A decorated officer with experience with handling torture, Aryn thought once this was over hiring Courtney to lead a breast interrogation seminar as this was worse than she’d ever faced.

It was nearly impossible to know if Aryn was yelling feet or crying in laughter at this point, probably a combination of the two.

Knowing the time was right, and not wanting to piss off the chief of police too much, both women kneeled down by her feet as requested and licked her soles and arches as if lapping up milk from a bowl.

Within 10 minutes Aryn’s body went limp and the Punisher released her from its grip. Courtney and Marissa helped her down gently and waited patiently for Aryn to awake.

When she came to, Aryn saw both Marissa and Courtney dressed in blue and black halter tops, fishnet stockings and tight matching skirts. They tossed her a similar outfit in red.

“We should probably look inconspicuous and the lost and found proved to be full of hooker clothes,” Marissa said a bit embarrassed.

Something was better than nothing Aryn thought, and looking like a hooker was safer tonight than the chief of police.

She would definitely bring her handcuffs though.

“Let’s go get Topanga,” Aaryn said.

VERY happy to see this series continuing, BayernBeatDown! Great installment!

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back