• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle-resistant feet

emerg_tkl_tech

Hey y'all!

I'm meeting up with a TMF buddy of mine for a meet-up and (hopefully) a tickling scene. If we do, we'll flip a coin to decide who Lers first. Problem is, I wanna tickle his feet, and he says that his feet aren't "very ticklish at all." In fact, he's practically defying me to figure out a way to tickle his feet that would get a significant reaction. We will be using an under-the-bed Velcro cuff and tether bondage set, so I will pretty much have free reign to try any tickling method I like.

So, a question for TMF veterans: Have you found any good ways to get a ticklish reaction out of "tickle-resistant" feet?

If my most ticklish spots are a 10/10, my feet are probably a 5/10. But foot tickling can still make me beg if the right conditions are met. First, got to warm them up first. My feet get pretty cold which makes them much less ticklish. Next, baby oil. Oil them up and they are much more ticklish.

Then it just has to do with the right tools, guitar pick, hard brush, electric toothbrush, the pointy side of a feature are all great ways for me to get a reaction.

Thanks for the feedback! I'm getting some good ideas! good thing I have some guitar picks ;P

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back