• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle session or Money?

b0xr

2nd Level Red Feather
What would you do?

My wife promised me a tickle session on Thursday complete with bondage. I rarely get to Tie and tickle her anymore so I was excited about the session. All week she's been a total brat, asking for it, so to say. The house was going to be all ours so I could really have my way with her...and I was going to. She had already picked out some lingerie she was going to wear and modeled it for me as sort of a sneak preview. Then, on Thursday morning my job called and asked me in for overtime. I haven't had much OT lately and we could really use the money and I hate to turn it down so I decided to go in, reluctantly. She teased me about it until I left the house.
Now, I am in no way tickle deprived,nor in the poor house either. I tickle her all the time, but no bondage. This was supposed to be a Session, and I wound up going to work. Karen promised me she would do it again when we get the chance, we just don't know when that will happen, or if it will. She has to be in a special mood to make it a go. She said that we could try again next Friday because we're both off from work. I'll let you know if that works out.

If you need the money, you need the money :) Tis the way of life my friend!

work is more important, she will always be there with you, money may not be

First I just wanna say: Brutal on the teasing on the way out; get her extra bad for that and be sure to mention why! Look on the bright side: she still wants to do it! Shoot, now the tension can build a little longer! You have a wife who indulges you and even taunts you to tickle her? Awesome! I am beyond envious! Oh yeah, and you HAVE A JOB! Sorry! Kind of went off the rails there. But I am lecturing you in an unfair way, my apologies.

But to answer your question: What would I do? Work the OT! Make some money and be happy. Well, as happy as one can be pulling overtime. I mean that With or without the chance of missing a tickle session.

Also, think of your frame of mind. The question shouldn't be: "Tickle Session or Money?" I thought the subject was gonna be how would I prefer to get paid? (I have several female bosses I wouldn't mind giving the business for one hour rather than a weeks worth of pay!) Nor should it be: "OT or TS?" and certainly not: "Going back into work or Tickling/get tickled by your SO?" I doubt you put that much thought into it but.....Anyway, it is more like "Provide or Indulge?" A tickle session is great fun, and relieves stress and you can brag about it -to us- and I realize that the fresh lingerie would be an awesome bonus. But, thats. About. IT. Tickling does not put food on the table or tires on the cars or shoes on the kids or improve your credit. But, Money does. And those things happening can improve moods, yes? And maybe, just maybe, elevate your wife's mood To that "special mood" she has to be in more often? Maybe not, I don't know your wife, just suggesting.

*EDIT: Upon review of this short novelesque post I am writing, I want you to know I am not trying to be mean or lecture you, I am just saying how I feel. I edited this in after previewing what I wrote!

I guess what I am saying is this: Whatever I would or would not do, I am envious of you that you had the decision. I would love either one of those things, and would revel for the chance to choose. You are a lucky man! You made the right choice. Please, be happy. If not for yourself, do it for me. I wish you and wife all the happiness in the world and I hope you really put the spurs to her when you do -and you will- have that delayed session, finally.

Good luck, and God bless! Hope to hear from your posts on what happens!

P.S. Get her feet extra good for me. ;)

First I just wanna say: Brutal on the teasing on the way out; get her extra bad for that and be sure to mention why! Look on the bright side: she still wants to do it! Shoot, now the tension can build a little longer! You have a wife who indulges you and even taunts you to tickle her? Awesome! I am beyond envious! Oh yeah, and you HAVE A JOB! Sorry! Kind of went off the rails there. But I am lecturing you in an unfair way, my apologies.

But to answer your question: What would I do? Work the OT! Make some money and be happy. Well, as happy as one can be pulling overtime. I mean that With or without the chance of missing a tickle session.

Also, think of your frame of mind. The question shouldn't be: "Tickle Session or Money?" I thought the subject was gonna be how would I prefer to get paid? (I have several female bosses I wouldn't mind giving the business for one hour rather than a weeks worth of pay!) Nor should it be: "OT or TS?" and certainly not: "Going back into work or Tickling/get tickled by your SO?" I doubt you put that much thought into it but.....Anyway, it is more like "Provide or Indulge?" A tickle session is great fun, and relieves stress and you can brag about it -to us- and I realize that the fresh lingerie would be an awesome bonus. But, thats. About. IT. Tickling does not put food on the table or tires on the cars or shoes on the kids or improve your credit. But, Money does. And those things happening can improve moods, yes? And maybe, just maybe, elevate your wife's mood To that "special mood" she has to be in more often? Maybe not, I don't know your wife, just suggesting.

*EDIT: Upon review of this short novelesque post I am writing, I want you to know I am not trying to be mean or lecture you, I am just saying how I feel. I edited this in after previewing what I wrote!

I guess what I am saying is this: Whatever I would or would not do, I am envious of you that you had the decision. I would love either one of those things, and would revel for the chance to choose. You are a lucky man! You made the right choice. Please, be happy. If not for yourself, do it for me. I wish you and wife all the happiness in the world and I hope you really put the spurs to her when you do -and you will- have that delayed session, finally.

Good luck, and God bless! Hope to hear from your posts on what happens!

P.S. Get her feet extra good for me. ;)

I didn't feel lectured, that's just your opinion and that's why I post on here, for other's opinions.
As far as I have a job...I've been with the Post Office for 31 years and will be retiring next year. I guess I lucked out by being born in the baby boomer bracket...not my choice. I think this thread shows how bad people are hurting because I expected alot of "you're an idiot! I would have stayed home and tickled the shit out of my wife" responses, but the responses were to take the OT.
Maybe if I was tickle deprived I might have made the choice to stay home, but that isn't the case. Like alot of people we could use the extra cash since our paychecks have shrunk due to loss of overtime for me and loss of work hours for her (my OT had all but disappeared and she's only geting 15 hrs. a week) When we do session I might record it and post it on here. Thanks for the feedback.

Count your blessings dude. Just about all of us have jobs to go to. Not all of us have someone at home who is willing to be tickled. You are a lucky man.

money. Tickling will always be around, but money is a lot harder to come across...especially in this economy.

Sorry guys I have to give my bias opinion in this regard. I would have said screw the cash somethings are worth more than overtime pay. But that's just my tickle bondage deprived libido talking. There is always next time.

I'm a pretty broke-ass motherfucker, but I've chosen tickling over work many times, and I've never regretted it. I expect to do it many times more.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back