• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLE SESSIONS w Mistress Mia in NYC/LI (PAID)

MistressMia

Verified
Hi there,
I'm a Pro Domme and Tickling is a nurtured passion of mine. I am both a Ler and Lee and offer sessions as such. A switch session for a revenge tickle is a favorite of mine!

I'm an older woman, so if you have a MILT fantasy, I'm your perfect lee! If you want to be my lee, be prepared for some exquisite tickle torture! I'm very creative...hehehe

I do not post my session info. Please email me and we'll go from there.

I'm happy to answer a few questions, but be polite and courteous and I will get back to you as promptly as I can. Traveling to you will be considered, just ask.

-Mia

Last edited:
Hello Folks,
Quick update... I am planning a Tickle Tour of the following cities in addition to my home base of LI and NYC...

Philly PA, Boston MA, Bridgeport and Hartford CT, Chicago IL, Houston TX, Miami & Ft. Myers FL, Long Beach CA, Vegas NV, Albany NY and maybe some other local places in Upstate NY. Cities with the most requests will get first choice booking. Tell your local tickle friends!

I do not discuss my fees on third party websites. Me fees are the same for ler/lee/switch/BDSM sessions. Contact me directly at [email protected] please be polite and include your TMF user name so I know who you are. Serious inquiries only please. Thank you!

-Mia

Last edited:
Accepting appointments for sat, nov 9th in Philly. PM me for rates and info.

SERIOUS INQIRIES ONLY.

This is currently the only date I have for Philly.

I can't wait to visit!!

-Mia

trust me she is well worth the meet up mia is a evil ler ^-^
and the cuwest widdle lee ever :3

Thinking.........Thinking..................

Amkes, thank you for the kudos! Lol

I had a great time... You are THE MOST TICKLISH PERSON ON THE PLANET!!! I'm still grinning about it today even... Hehehe... I need stronger restraints for you so I can REALLY go Special Forces on you! Love your reactions too... <evil grin>

=D
-Mia

Bri908,
lol... I'm ready whenever you are! Hehehe... PM me if you'd like my session info.

Looking forward to meeting you at the party. ;)

-Mia

You know.................How I'd LOVE to TICKLE You :):):):) -Looking forward to meeting you too -we shall chat about it and hopefully work something out

Mia - I just have to say this....can you survive being tickled by me - lol-

Bri908, I'm confident I can not only survive it, but enjoy it immensely as well... As you seem to be very attentive. The best kind of Ler (for me).

I'm looking forward to meeting you and session'ing with you as we'll.

;)
Mia

you have a nice tight body amazing feet love to have a switch session with you can tickle me first so my revenge will be great !

Love the idea of a Revenge Tickle! ;)

I'll start working on my Philly trip next week. Email me directly so I can add you to my personal Philly contact list and get back to you.

[email protected]
Please include your TMF user name. Thanks!

Cheers,
Mia

How long will you be having sessions in NYC?

I am in manhattan. would love a switch session. no nudity. just plain fun. can u provide cell #. I am not on this site much. look fwd.

So looking forward to a session with you - Evil Smile -

Baltimore, Maryland here looking for some tickling fun with Mistress Mia. Calling all Marylanders lets get enough interest so that she can come visit us.

I got a call from a mutual friend about your travels. I'm going to try to stir up some interest in Dallas, Texas for you. Let me see what I can do!

Oddjob,
Thank you so much! I hope there's enough insterest so I can visit tge great state of Texas! I've never been there but, woukd love to go and meet some tickle fans there. :)

I've helped organize some local events in Dallas. I'm going to see if some of my local pervs... local PALS might be interested. I'd love to help you get some attention here in Texas! PM coming soon.

Oddjob,
Thank you so much! I hope there's enough insterest so I can visit tge great state of Texas! I've never been there but, woukd love to go and meet some tickle fans there. :)

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back