• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle sessions

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Over and over again I have received requests for my studio to provide tickle sessions. It seems that there is no where to go other than to dungeons that do not cater to and in fact often look down upon our fetish. It also seems that the price of these sessions at dungeons seems to be a bit confusing, especially when the price you pay when you walk in the door kind of does not cover the very generous tip the domme/switch expects to get.

So this is what I am doing:
I am offering tickling sessions at my new studio, starting in mid March. Since my new studio will be fairly large, I am also going to be hosting parties, meet and greets with my models. In addition, I will be reserving room for those who simply want to come and watch my shoots ( you will be expected however to bring some alcohol or food, lol). My shoots have always been like parties anyway, I just never have had the room to invite a lot of people. Anyway, the models available for sessions to start will be Tasha, Brooke, Lyla, Lo-Lo, Theresa, and others coming. Each session will be 1 1/2 hrs, a half-hour meet and greet followed by an hour session. Cost will be 300, no tipping required nor expected.

Of course coming to any of my parties or simply coming to watch a shoot is free, but I have felt too much like an island the past few years, there is a lot of bullshit and backstabbing in this business like in any other, and it has made me feel like I can't trust or talk to anyone. I think at this point I have proved my commitment to providing the best tickling content, and I just want to hang with mature, fun people who love tickling and don't have the opportunity to hang with like minded people in an extremely laid back environment. Nobody is easier to get along with than me and my staff and girls, we are extremely humble and just want to do what we love and have fun. We don't really treat this like a business, it didnt start that way and it will never be that way.

I am also excited about starting some new projects, some new features of my site that I am developing that will truly benefit my paysite members. In the future I will be focusing a lot more on my site and not so much on c4s, though i love c4s and will always have a store on there.

So if you are interested in hanging or booking a session, PM me or comment here. It's about time we all hung out. Though I am warning you, we are bit wild here!

I am located in NYC, in Staten Island to be exact, right where the Staten Island Ferry lands.
Tommy

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN A SESSION WITH ANY OF MY GIRLS, JUST PM WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND TIME TO CALL, IT WILL BE MUCH EASIER TO WORK IT OUT. THANKS!

Last edited:
Wow Tommy, that sounds awesome. I'm going to have to try to get your way some day. Haha. I love your videos and always look forward to your next one.

Wow Tommy, that sounds awesome. I'm going to have to try to get your way some day. Haha. I love your videos and always look forward to your next one.

You are welcome to come, as long as you are at least 18. I forgot to say that I film every Friday, from 2-10PM.

That's offly generous of you amigo, so kudos to you. I hope this all works out for the better and that it proves both fun and prosperous for you and your staff/models. Always been a fan, so truly, best of luck and hopes for a lack of scumbaggery to come from it. Perhaps if I were to venture the couple hour drive to the city, I'll pay a visit.

If I'm ever in New York, I'm definitely going to have to drop by.

I've lived in NYC all my life and I would have never S.I was the placed to be. Your content is off wall thanks for everything:goodjob:

Brooke??? As a lee??? :faint:

Oh, I must make it to NY.

When is the full list of rules and requirements for sessions, parties, and being in the peanut gallery going to be up on your site? Or here even?

thanks,
Christopher

Thats fantastic dude, Good luck, I can see this being very popular indeed :D

Wow, this is amazing news. I'm sure I'm not the only one who after seeing your clips for the first time thought "god I wish that was me." Now it can be! Right then... how to get across the Atlantic... *looks for a paddle and my old dingy*

Great News!

This is great news. I live in south jersey so this would be a great day trip for me. Also the price($300.00) you have here sounds very fair. At that price I can see myself going & getting a foot tickling session 3 or 4 times a year.

Thank you,
LBFT

Shit ..I wish I would live in NY. Sniiiiif ...Berlin is so far away from you

Do you have the option of recording your sessions and keeping the video?

I think that's a fantastic idea!

A studio + Beautiful ticklish models + a decent price. How could you go wrong with that?

Good luck to you.

Excellent-- next vacation I take in NYC I'll be sure to contact you

I am actually offering sessions this weekend, the new studio will be ready for action! Basically you can use any of my equipment in any time period you want for the session. Plus I will be building more new equipment soon. This weekend, Fri-Sun, Tasha, Brooke, and lyla will be available.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/26/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back