• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Slave/Lover Contract M/F

gigglegirl..

First Time Post, Be Gentle! Let me know what you think.

Tickle Slave/Love Contract

I, ________________________ agree to allow ___________________ to do the following to me. I enter into this contract willingly. When I am asked a question, I will respond with "Yes" or "No".

1) I will present myself dressed as follows: NO Underwear, nor a Bra.In warm weather, No Socks, Bare Feet Only. In Winter Months, Socks are allowed, but must be removed willingly and/or when Demanded. I will indicate readiness for me to be Tickled, for either Pleasure or Punishment to begin by saying, "I am prepared ( to be "tickled",or "Punished") " Optional (and suggested) - is for me to bare my feet and present them for "Torture/Punishment" I will also dress in clothes that “invite” “tickle/Punishment” torture.

2) I will allow myself to be blindfolded, and /or gagged(optional) before being "Trapped" in whatever position I am instructed.

3) I will allow myself to be tied, in any position. I will not speak unless spoken to while the bonds are adjusted.

4) I understand and allow that the following may be done to me:

I may to be tickled non-stop for a Minimum of 20 minutes. If I should require a rest, I will say the word "Safe Word" and the tickling will stop for 2 minutes exactly (using timer). I understand that the 2 minute rest periods will not count towards the total time I am to be Tickled and Tortured. I understand that each time I say the word "Safe Word", AN ADDITIONAL 5 MINUTES WILL BE ADDED TO THE TOTAL TIME I AM TO BE TICKLED NON-STOP.

I may be licked, feathered, vibrated, to my Masters whim. This Torture may even include "Helper(s)" to make the Torture/Pleasure more Intense!

These sessions may include, Tickling Stories,tickling video enhancement, intense tickle kissing torture (all body parts available), whatever my Master pleases.

5) I understand that if I tease my Master all day while he works, I am subject to any "torment" he sees fit ("Let the punishment fit the crime").

6) I understand that at any time, My Master can use any/and all tools at his disposal to "punish" me as he sees fit.

7) I agree that my "punishment" may be simply to satisfy my Master however he pleases. This may or may not include the following:

A) Telling stories while pleasing him

B) Letting him "Punish" me as he sees fit without complaint

C) Pleasing him while we both enjoy "Video" time

D) Allowing him to "punish" my “Privates” as he sees fit without a word.

I agree that my Master may make me hold back on my pleasure. If I am not able to, I will be subject to more intense torture at his will. Once my Master needs to be "relieved", I will do whatever is required to satisfy his needs.

I willingly enter this contract, knowing it is all based on trust and love, and no harm will ever come to me, only torture combined with pleasure. I promise that I will "regularly" make mistakes that require me to submit to all of the above.

I also understand that this agreement is open to revision at any, and all times.

Signed______________________________________________

Signed______________________________________________

Thanks!!!!!!!

Thanks! We were looking for something online, to have fun with. We could not find anything, so we made it up.

Good job. It's really sexy reading!

Not a fan of safewords. but those rules are very well thought out!

Also the silence rule is very nice and I am thinking it probably helps set the mood.

Allthough it seems implied, there might be a rule saying that the masster is to called master. And as a position fetishist I personaly would add least add something about position in number 1, probably kneeling.

Thanks for a inspirational post - and have fun! :)

Look up "master slave contract template" on google. There are quite a few examples for things to add.

I wouldn't do it. But then I'm not what you would call the classical sub either. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back