• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Tickle Slave"

GQguy

3rd Level Red Feather
What the hell is a tickle slave? And why, despite not knowing what the hell it is.. does it sounds amazing? I've seen the term used often on this forum... what are your thoughts and take on the concept of the "tickle slave". How do you define it?

I used to refer to my live in ex as my tickle slave. More fantasy play between us than anything else.

Last edited:
A person who is submissive under domination.
A person whose life is dominated by a specific activity or thing.

So ... there you have it. Doesnt matter really what kind of "slave" it is, the definition would remain the same...

Between me and some of my friends, if I lost a bet or something, I would be their "Tickle Slave". Which would mostly just mean they could tie me down or strap me to a device and tickle me whenever they want and for how long they want.. I would hope for some breaks though... but anyway, thats just what we do. Others might have a different idea of what a Tickle Slave is/can be lol

My understanding of a "tickle-slave"... is basically a person who literally is at the mercy of their ler all day...every day. Moreover, they may beg their ler to tickle them as well. The ler can do whatever they choose the slave can do nothing about it, but take it :). I have a little bit of experience in this area lol. It's all fun in my opinion as it should be.

Between me and some of my friends, if I lost a bet or something, I would be their "Tickle Slave". Which would mostly just mean they could tie me down or strap me to a device and tickle me whenever they want and for how long they want.. I would hope for some breaks though... but anyway, thats just what we do. Others might have a different idea of what a Tickle Slave is/can be lol

Well, like a "field slave" is a slave used for field work, and a pleasure slave, or sex slave, is used for pleasure, I assume a tickle slave is used for tickling. Personally I would prefer to use tickling when training or punishing a pleasure slave (we are of course talking role-play and fun, here) but the use above seems like a lot of fun too ;-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hum.......noted

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back