• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Tapout Samantha vs Aurianna F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Aurianna is a new girl in town, volley ball player, definitely bigger and more athletic than Samantha. But Samantha is a veteran of over 100 wrestling videos and thinks she can take the bigger girl on. Both girls are very ticklish, that always evens the playing field. Samantha definitely has more experience as a tickler and uses that to her advantage, but Aurianna overpowers her in the end.

Tickle Abuse 2

Attachments

• samanthavsaurianna1.jpg
    samanthavsaurianna1.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 680
  • samanthavsaurianna2.jpg
    samanthavsaurianna2.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 750
  • samanthavsaurianna3.jpg
    samanthavsaurianna3.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 706
  • samanthavsaurianna4.jpg
    samanthavsaurianna4.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 773
  • Tickle Tapout Samantha vs Aurianna Sample.wmv
    5.8 MB · Views: 1,180
Just out of curiosity does Samantha ever do sessions? (Like for tickling, wrestling, foot worship, etc.)

any chance to see AUrianna in the stocks and/or the rack? or she did just tapout..?:)

Keep asking! She's gotten so comfortable with these things that it's bound to happen sooner or later. Also wasn't she supposed to have a custom site or something?

She will do customs, non nude. I imagine it may be possible for nude but I think it would cost way more than any of us have!

any chance to see AUrianna in the stocks and/or the rack? or she did just tapout..?:)

I was at my friend's studio, but I am planning on having her at my place. I do have a non bondage tickling "tease" video of her.

Hope to see Aurianna in the rack soon! Is she feather ticklish?

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back