• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Tease Wars M/F F/M

marzbarz

TMF Expert
My boyfriend and I went to the park a few days ago. It was very romantic. We sat on a blanket under a big shady tree in the warm summer air and we spent some time talking and soon, not to mention, a little tickling. I desperately wanted him to tickle me non-stop. But I wasn’t quite sure how to egg him on.

I poked him in the tummy and he poked me back. I would try and get my fingers into his armpits and he would shove them away abruptly and wave his finger at me like a child, saying “NO!” in a stern, rather paternal voice. I pouted at him sweetly.

“Aww, why not? You do it to me all the time…” I snuck my fingers into his armpits for only a second or two, lightly tickling him and he pushed me away once again.

I pouted and we sat cross-legged directly in front of each other. I explored some more spots afterwards. I pulled his leg out from under him and began to lightly stroke the back of his knee with my fingernails. He pretended not to care, or claim that I was crazy for a minute “What are you doing?” but as I continued, he started to try and pull his leg away. I pulled it back and as I continued further, he got more and more determined to pull his leg away from my touch. I laughed “does it tickle?” I asked him. He pulled his leg out of my grasp. “Mmm… it just feels weird.” Riiiight.

I tried once again to get his leg, but he pushed me away and I pouted once again. He smiled slightly and he reached his hands in front of me, and started wiggling his fingers in mid air as if he were going to attack my armpits and sides. This anticipation from him gave me butterflies. I giggled a little. A big grin appeared on his face as he laughed at me. He cooed “I’m gonna get you!” then he decided “Guess which one’s gonna get you?” I giggled and blushed a little. “Nooo!” I said, pretending. He laughed again, and then stopped to give me a good tickle on my side with one of his threatening hands. I giggled a little and fell over. He laughed.

Usually my sides aren’t all that ticklish, but in this situation, it did tickle a little. He continued at my side. Now, completely on the ground, my legs were outstretched toward him. And he pulled my leg, dragging me a little and he began to stroke the back of my knee. I grinned. It felt SO good. I just melted right then and there, giggling in little bits every time he went in circles. He laughed, and squeezed the back of my thigh. I jumped. He did it again, and I giggled.

He’s gotten a few good tickles on my thighs. As I sat up, I walked around and sat behind him, trying to get him back. Reaching into his armpits and lightly tickling them, but he grabbed for both my hands and pulled me to him so I couldn’t escape. Then he reached his elbow down and worked it into my left thigh. It tickled SOOO MUCH. I went crazy, and I broke from his grasp from my hands as he held my leg down with one hand and worked his elbow into my thigh with the other arm. I went crazy. Laughing on the grass and thrashing around. He laughed at my squeals and giggles and continued.

All in all, it was great fun for the both of us, and a VERY cute one at that for him. Now, the question is, how can I get him to tickle me like that non-stop without physically/literally asking for it, and how can I get him to let me tickle HIM, or get him into a position where I can tickle him without him easily pushing me away? Do you guys have any Ideas?

An idea you could try...

hi Marzbarz! That was a nice and cute little story. What you could try is when you are having these little tickle fights you could maybe suggest a contest. And I have a way of making it subtle to.

You could start it off, like this story by poking him and when he starts tickling you (and it makes it easier if he is verbally teasing you) You could say something like "your really tickling me, but I could still last longer than you."

At this point, you should egg him on with teasing to make him fall for the dare, you could even say something like "I would win, even though im a girl." Anything could work.

And whoever loses has to buy the other dinner or something.

Now, I am assuming you probably know all of each others weak spots so you could make it who lasts longest out of 20 minutes or, one person tickles the other and however long they last the other person has to beat.

Good luck, and have fun!!!!!!!

hi Marzbarz! That was a nice and cute little story. What you could try is when you are having these little tickle fights you could maybe suggest a contest. And I have a way of making it subtle to.

You could start it off, like this story by poking him and when he starts tickling you (and it makes it easier if he is verbally teasing you) You could say something like "your really tickling me, but I could still last longer than you."

At this point, you should egg him on with teasing to make him fall for the dare, you could even say something like "I would win, even though im a girl." Anything could work.

And whoever loses has to buy the other dinner or something.

Now, I am assuming you probably know all of each others weak spots so you could make it who lasts longest out of 20 minutes or, one person tickles the other and however long they last the other person has to beat.

Good luck, and have fun!!!!!!!

OOH MAN, I'd totally try that! :D I'm so excited. Thanks, oxoforgotso!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back