• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Teasing. :)

Emishticklish

TMF Expert
Are you a fan? If so, how do you tease (or like to be teased) :) Anything from taunts to physical torment. Ex-Waving a feather in front of the 'Lee's eyes. :)

when i'm getting tickled, i like it when the girls nails slowly slide down my sides and tummy. drives me insane before she gets to the real deal :)

Little tickle taunts. I like the baby talking: "Aww, whats wrong? Little boy ticklish? Hmm? Does this tickle?" Also, hearing the word softly, whispered, "tickle, tickle".

Light touches on the hairs and barely touching the edge of the skin to stimulate. Nibbles in the most sensitive areas to bring the nerves alive. Tickling fingers coming your way but never touching!

Nice. :) I'm real big on it. That's apart if the whole thrill for me. I love getting my Girlfriend all riled up when I'm saying I'm gonna get her right before REALLY letting her have it. And when she tells me she's never going to stop and I might as well get ready to do 'a whole lotta laughin' HMMMMM.

Thanks for sharing that extra bit!

I love slowly dragging my lips over my boyfriends stomach and hips because the light touch and my breath makes him jump and squirm. Also light licking sometimes does more than just tease. ;)
:peace:

I love slowly dragging my lips over my boyfriends stomach and hips because the light touch and my breath makes him jump and squirm. Also light licking sometimes does more than just tease. ;)

Hello! Yikes!

Blowing lightly on the skin makes the hairs stand on end and the nerves awaken! The anticipation makes the mind reel!

Lightly spider tickling my upper body before getting down to business drives me nuts. So does poking me in the ribs and sides!

I love that moment when I offer a foot massage. My lee' looks at me wondering when I will strike. I keep up whatever conversation im having not giving any signs of my moment to strike. It takes a lot of mental fortitude but the anticipation alone is worth it.

I love teasing in any form from taunting to showing me the instruments of tickling. I particularly would like it if my tickler was really maniacal about it. I can only fully enjoy it if she's really getting off on it.

Yeah, teasing usually gets me awesome responses, too.

I like to just stroke one or two fingers on my boyfriend's belly, usually around his sides (where he's super ticklish!) It's so cute to watch him start to smile and then squirm around. If I do it long enough, he'll do something funny, like jerk his leg or jump off the bed. :p

I wish I could tie him up and tickle him everywhere. ^.^

Nice! Another F/M Ler! Yay! I'm not alone!! ^_^
And yes breath and lips definitely do the trick ;)
Also if I'm wearing false eyelashes while I'm kissing his stomach it tickles him.
Sometimes when we're cuddling I don't even mean to. Like if my head is resting on his chest or against his side and my lashes are on he'll start to squirm. So hot!!!

There have been some really great responses here. I think teasing is an incredible way to magnify the ticklishness of someone. If done properly, the Lee is already laughing and struggling before the tickling even starts in ernest. It's getting into the Lee's mind, which is awesome.

Teasing is integral to the tickling for me. Its just so much fun to drop little lines of how ticklish my lee is and see how she reacts. And if I'm the one being tickled and she likes to tease? I'm done for cuz it just makes it so much more intense.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back