• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

◄ Tickle Therapist 7: Caught In His Web ► Asian MILF Jasmine Shy 7/12/2012

jmsdarke1

TMF Expert
◄ Tickle Therapist 7: Caught In His Web ► Asian MILF Jasmine Shy 7/12/2012

DIRECT LINK: http://clips4sale.com/5557/6527073
See the 1:49 minute preview here.

Tickle Therapist 7: Starring Jasmine Shy

Failing to demonstrate her commitment to the level of self-control she represented, Dr. Shy now finds herself in the most precarious place - in the hands of Darke. Trapped in the X-Pose, Darke thoroughly explores Dr. Shy's ribs, belly and armpits to exploit her inability to exhibit self-control. She goes bronco bucking mad from the intense, upper-body tickling. At times, she doesn't even have the mental space to conceive of how to aim for maintaining professional composure. Like a cat playing with a cornered mouse, Darke plays with the trapped Dr. Shy, causing her to make the most fantastic sounds and demonstrate the wildest dances ever performed by humankind. His wicked tickling mated with her exotic beauty makes for a mesmerizing combination to be enjoyed by ticklers around the world.

On your smart phone, go to our FREE tickle fetish app at http://app.VeryTicklishGirls.com and in the Pages button, click on Jasmine Shy's dossier to learn about this hottie, 40 something, Asian doctor.

Place your order a custom shoot order of these ladies at [email protected] today!

Get the full length versions of these video clips at ShyAndWildTickling.com, and http://HotTicklishLadies.com.

3-Pack Deal!!! Get 3 of my video clips for just $12.95
6-Pack Deal!!! Get 6 of my video clips for just $22.95
12-Pack Deal!!! Get 12 of my video clips for just $34.95

- ONLY at HotTicklishLadies.com

Follow us on twitter at @TickleVideos

Friend us on facebook at facebook.com/TickleVideos

►►►Now Offering Custom Videos. Contact [email protected]◄◄◄

We are now offering custom fetish videos where you get to chose the models, the scenario and even the script (if you provide one). The models you can chose from includes Jasmine Shy, Anabelle Genovisi, April Hunter, Bunny (footpunkz.com), Dre Hazel, Jola, Kitty Kinnetic, Lex Bubbes, Lisa Renee, Rosie (footpunkz.com), Scarlett Lush, Tierra Ferrari, Whitney Morgan, Jaden Starr, Aiyana Cassidy, Samantha Grace, Alise DeSade, MiMi, Mz. Dazey, Iyvett Crystal, Rene Pheonix, Lydia Conner, Serene Isley, Mika, Passion, Alexis Rain, Lily Amsel, Isis and many more.

LatestModels-1.jpg

What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back