• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Therapy - Couple on tickle therapy - Vadim

tickletherapist

3rd Level Red Feather
Tickle Therapy - Couple on tickle therapy - Vadim and Masha

For the first time a young couple comes to tickle therapy.

Attachments

• Subtitles[tickletherapy]0114couple_vadim.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 318
  • Subtitles[tickletherapy]0116couple_sidebyside.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 439
Last edited:
I love this shot of Elya.
0_1310ec_74aaf495_L

It makes me want to tie and tickle her so bad!

I agree! This looks like a great video but a side-by-side tickling... Bothe, then one, then the other, then both again.... Who begs and bargains the most not to be tickled? That would be incredible.

I've never seen a boyfriend and girlfriend tickled side by side. That would be awesome to see it happen.

There are a couple such videos on YouTube from Brazil, and Tao released two videos like that in the 1980s, but it is very rare and nothing at the level of intensity as the Therapy ones. They would do it right!

Will there be a follow up video of girlfriend tickling boyfriend?

Or boyfriend tickling girlfriend?

Love to see F/M from you! Would really love to see a RELENTLESS FFF/M with no breaks! :)

I'd REALLY love to see the girl in nylons - it's rare to see a man tickled by a woman in nylons or pantyhose with shoes off...but SO hot!

Can you talk a little bit about where you found them?
Yes, sure.
It was Elya who found them and talked them into trying something new :)

Btw, the other two clips are ready: Masha tickled and both of them tickled side by side :)

Loadable subtitles in .srt format are ready. Find them in the main post.

Last edited:
Okey, i wanted to take 5 minutes to write this because i think you did something great here.
I saw this post earlier today, and when i saw the scenario " couple tickled together " i instantly bought 2 of the three clips. Thank you for shooting this video ;).
I think the concept of a couple tickled together is really GREAT and sexy.. Honestly !

Maybe the couple could be a little bit more ticklish but that's still a great clip.

I've bought the first one where the guy is tickled in front of his girlfriend, and the last one where they are being tickled side by side .

I find it sexy to see someone being tickled knowing her/his love one is watching .

Anyway, just thought i give a good feedback :).

Do you think you could do that kind of video more often ? I'm sure a lot of us would appreciate that ;)

I'll buy the one where the girl is tickled later this week

there should be more f/m videos! bought for the first time the video of vadim being tickled and it's great

this is something i totally would love to do with a friend of mine! ;)

This video is fantastic Mr. Tickletherapist!!!! Will there be more boyfriend/girlfriend tickling sessions? I think the therapy you offer is a very good oportunity to release stress for couples.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back