• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Therapy (no, not the old Spanish clips)

That background music is boss.

Also, this mainstream clip is way hotter than most of the Russian fetish clips I've seen. That girl is actually ticklish.

Now using bondage is the proper way to do tickle therapy! i need to open a business doing that.

http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=a6aPFH8xnrU
Found another video on this channel. No tickling but the model (a very beautiful one at that) seems to be talking about it. Would be great if someone could translate!

that was erotic. the tickler looks like she was enjoying it as well. that job is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait what?? That's a mainstream clip??? Is that an actual tickle spa where they restrain people?! This can't be right... Are you guys sure this isn't from some Russian tickle clip production company? All the other tickle spa's seem to be about relaxation, I don't think tickle fetishless people would be relaxed when they're tied up and tickled... If this is real though, by God that spa is awesome!

Also as far as the second video goes, using the caption translation tool on the video is not helpful... Unless at some point she does actually say 'I know how avatars box of beer on Thursday' during the video.

Relaxation for some doesn't always require gentle strokes and New Age music. An obscure story I found many years ago interviewed a dominatrix who had a female client, very yuppie businesswoman, Type A company executive type, and she'd come in regularly to be tied upside down on a rack naked and tickled, as a form of stress relief from her job. It's the sense of release they want from the chaotic sensations, after being in a strait-laced business environment day after day, as the story explained. The dom said the client would feel exhilarated and the stress would be "released."

I wouldn't mind seeing the "therapist" tickled next. I loved this clip, and am pretty convinced it's real. Great.

Fantastic find! Great share! I particularly love the expression on the Therapist's face. Obviously, someone who enjoys their work!

That was very cool! Left wondering what company actually uses these methods ? Do the people go to some sort of clinic or do they come to the home? What kind of credentials do there "therapists" have to have to be hired to perform these techniques? How long is a treatment?

Wooowww! Great video!

Please, do you have more videos of tickle therapy?

...Do the people go to some sort of clinic or do they come to the home? What kind of credentials do there "therapists" have to have to be hired to perform these techniques?...

Actually these guys are physiotherapists, which is a well known profession in the Medics & Science world... these fellas are able to specialize themselves in all different kinds of "body & physical care" disciplines... from Massages, to Medical Rehabilitation

Hello, everyone!
We're happy that you liked the clips.

Tickle therapy is our project. Yes, we really do this here in Moscow, Russia, in our tickle therapy spa centre. We are really sure tickling is exciting, healthy and fun.
So we started this and we hope this therapy will be appreciated by people. They say laughter is the best medicine :)

And yes, we have a studio here, we're happy to share the tickle therapy experience of girls who tried this and whom we filmed. Usually just ordinary girls, who were curious to give it a try. Are they really ticklish? We think the clips tell you this better than words :)

So, we are sort of two in one - we are real and we are a studio. We've just started.
You can find us here. Welcome!
www.tickletherapy.info

You can find video with English subtitles with Victoria (the girl talking about the experience) here:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?242869-Tickle-therapy-Victoria-tickle-therapy

And the second girl, she is one of the most ticklish girl we've met. No worries, she survived! :) We will soon make the full video of her tickle therapy session in our studio.
And that interview clip with subtitles.
If you would like us to do that. Wouldn't you? :)

Happy tickles everyone!
Tickle therapy team.
;)

Last edited:
MAN!!! She is sexy as hell, with a beautiful laugh! I would volunteer to administer therapy to her everyday!

Just reminding that subtitled versions can be found on our youtube channel. Click on the red link in the signature below.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back