• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle time with my wife

boxingfan88

Hello, I have been wanting to start sharing my stories on the fourm for the last year. I hope to have my first story up tonight or tomorrow. Just to let you know the majority of these stories will be tickle sex stories.

Be on the lookout.

can´t wait, reading tickling stories of your wife got tickled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is my story from last night.

After getting my kids to sleep, my wife tells me she will be right back as she needed to use the bathroom. Before she I tell her to make sure she is naked when she gets back; she gives me the smile. Before you know it she turns off the lights in the room and jumps into bed. I turn over and tell her "ready for fun?" with a big smile. She looks at me and says "yes". I then tell her that are you also read for some tickling? She says with a not so excited tone,"yes"(I should note she does not like tickling but goes along with it so its even more of a treat to tickle.

So my wife is ticklish, but there is one way I discover that makes her sensitive and super ticklish, eating her out. So now she is laying on her back and I start to work my magic. I start eating her pussy out and start getting her super wet. She start to moan and tells me to start sucking harder and harder. As I go faster, she gets wetter and in the back of my mind she will soon be super ticklish. Finally she cums and then I go up to her and say are you ready? and she says yes, then I say are you also ready for some tickling? She laugh and says yes. Boy do i get excited.

As soon as we are having sex, I got to my first spot: her sides. I start to tickle her sides and she start going nuts. She tells me to stop, but I keep going at the same time we are going at it. MY wife is trying to contain her laughter but will not stop laughing. I ask her, were else are you ticklish? She says every where. This is where i go to my favorite spot; her big breasts. My wife has a D cup, so I love tickling them. I put my hands on them and squeeze them and she goes nuts. She starts hitting me but I wont stop. I tickle those breasts non-stop and my wife laughs and laughs. Finally we both cum at the same time. I then quickly hold her foot down and tickle it. She quickly removes it has she hates her feet being tickled.

I hope you enjoy this story.

You're a lucky man. Make sure you do right by her this Christmas/Hannuka/other !

Should have another story to night. My wife just got out of the shower with a nice shaved pussy. Got a quick tickle.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back