• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Tools collection

NoNo

TMF Regular
Hi there!

Can you people give me hints to what stuuf you use to tickle? I have a girl, she likes more soft tools. Like soft brushes and so on.
Unfortunaly my mind is limited when it comes to the soft devices. All I have is smooth cosmetic brushes .

Do you please can give me hints what stuff I can use? Every weird kind of stuff is welcome. If from household or whatever, it's all cool!

A fan makeup brush, feather boa, feather duster.
My Lee fleshy react much to soft things but based on what you said these things fit.

Yea thanks. I have a set of 32 brushes, used for cosmetics.

If you go to a good hardware store and check out their selection of paintbrushes, you can test the softness of them and pick up what you like. That same thing with artists supply stores. Craft shop supplies, too. There's a whole world to explore out there! Have fun. Oh, and if you want, take your partner with you for their approval! :thumbsup:

The tools I use are mainly for foot tickling. Feathers, vibrator, cord (for between the toes), and nubby things.

Attachments

• Bingo signed 2 045.JPG
    Bingo signed 2 045.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 32
have you tried the battery operated dental flosser? its not exactly soft but it wont hurt her either...

The tools I use are mainly for foot tickling. Feathers, vibrator, cord (for between the toes), and nubby things.

Wow, how do those finger tips work? Where you get them from?

I've heard of using pipe cleaners between the toes. I have used soft yarn between the toes as well.

Wow, how do those finger tips work? Where you get them from?

Those are page turners that you can get anyplace that sells office equipment. They are very effective.

Thanks for the advices.

By the way has someone used those banjo plectrums? Sure they not soft so they would be rather for me.
But I cant find them in a music store, only seeing them on google.

So would like to know if they worth the effort to get them ;)

OOOOOO!

My list starting from least severe to more intense.

-Feather
-Light gliding finger (not the nail)
-Oddity items such as a cold pearl necklace, or charm bracelet (gentle gliding it across ones body, like almost barely touching, but the chill from it being cold really just drives super sensitive lee's crazy)
-A pen point, for example drawing on someone
-A make up brush, super soft but super ticklish between the toes and breast if on a female
-A mini broom brush(the plastic type you can find for a dollar at target)
-A tooth brush (mainly for the feet I have found)
-Finger nails! Soft & hard drive everyone crazy you can't go wrong with a classic
-Hair brush on the feet!!!! With lotion for extra fast hard movements

I love using and finding every day items that can be used for tickling. Either soft tickling or hard intense tickling I'm always thinking hey!I could tickle someone with that! hahaha When someone is super sensitive its really fun to experiment with house hold items :)

Feathers and brushes from art stores are always your best bet. Soft, silky hair ribbons also work very well for between the toes. Surprisingly enough the humble tissue dragged over the body can be quite effective too. Try bundling a few different sized feathers together with a rubberband to make a mini feather duster. It provides abit more sensation on the skin than your single feather.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back