• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle tools..

streetskaterln9

TMF Novice
As I'm sure you all know, the proper use of fingernails can really drive someone crazy. Well bottom line is.. I obviously don't have fingernails, at least not acrylic or good for ticking lol so I'm wondering everyones opinions on the best tools to use for tickling my girlfriend.. Specifically ones that may simulate the feeling of fingernails that I could use all over the body, not just like a hairbrush on the feet or anything like that. Maybe someone knows of something that slips over your finger like a nail? Idk really lol just ideas please will be appreciated.. Thanks in advance!

Go to a music store and ask for ten finger picks...they are used in playing a guitar and banjo. These will slip over your fingers and probably be about as close to a long fingernail as you will get.

Thats it man, actually just got some of these although i dont play banjo. Cant get used to them for playing guitar but cant wait to try em out on a bare foot ;)

I'll do that then.. Thanks guys I'll try them out someday soon after I get them.. See how she likes it heh which I'm sure she will ;) let me know how yours turn out too guitarman.

There have been plenty of videos where ticklers have used metal or what look like plastic pointed "nails" as tools. I have no idea where you'd get them, but they exist.

interesting topic
I use a variety tickling tools. such as feathers , Qtips, hair brushes, combs, toothbrushes ( also electrical) vibrators fingers, finger nails What ever ellicits the most amount of laughter. Also enhancemnents like baby oil to the soles and armpits.

V

In my experience I think a blindfold can really get a lee going crazy. Having been on both the ler and lee end of having a blindfold on I think not knowing what kind of or where the tickling is coming definitely makes the tickling more intense.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back