• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Tools

I agree - Fingers are the best . . . but I do like to find and collect tools as I see fit. The latest being a tiny plastic toy hairbrush (for some silly doll) that my niece left in my car.

But seriously, look at any of the great stories here, they all pretty much include some instrument thats works very well at tickling - I imagine they've been tapped based on personal experience.

As for me, I prefer those that require a bit of skill from the tickler - I know I like to do most of the work in tickling her most sensitive areas. Anything electric I find too 'robotic' and impersonal. Also, I prefer something that can focus on particularly small area.

Examples:
- fan brush (preferably a lil stiff, great for underarms)
- regular toothbrush
- styling comb
- plastic fork (personally like the rel big ones at Chipotle)
- rubber policeman (from my chem lab days - a glass rod with a firm rubber pointed tip)

But thats just me - curious as to other ideas...

fanbrush.jpg
toothbrush.jpg
styling comb.jpg
plasticfork.jpg
rubberpoliceman.jpg

While tickling my wife I usually just use my hands because she is rarely tied up. When she is tied I do have a few things that really get to her. Feathers dragged slowly between her toes drives her crazy. They usually do not work on her soles, she needs something a little stiffer. She doesn't like the feeling of her soles being brushed either. She says it hurts more than tickles. MY FAVORITE tool is an old Christmas decoration. It's molded plastic and flat on one side, but the other side is very rough (think 1000 fingernails) and when I drag that along her soles she can't stand it for very long. It gets, by far, the best reaction to foot tickling.
I had a tickle session with Lolo from T/A some time ago and she was reacting to everything I touched her with, however, when I ran those big billowy feathers you see in the videos down and around her neck she couldn't stand it and safeworded almost immediately. She told me that the feathers were pure torture for her. She said she was going to throw those GD things away...lol

I'm sure someone out there has used these, but I've always wondered how they work. Those big makeup brushes that are real soft. I've wondered how they would feel on underarms and tummys. They seem like they would be too soft for all but the most soft feet, though. But, especially on underarms, I would think that they would be torturous.

Sonicare toothbrush, scalp brush, electric massager with scalp attachment, old style shaving brush. Ticklehound has a good list of pointy and bristled tools as well. ***One more time*** Each 'lee has their own individual "tickle map" as regards level of sensitivity in different body spots and reaction to different tools and their light to firm application.

One of my artist friends dragged me to an art shop for supplies recently, and couldn't help but notice the potential for some of the more stiff bristled brushes. I`m not sure how effective they are in real life, but I can imagine how the different shapes and sizes could be used with great success in stimulating nipples and toes.

artist-paint-brushes.jpg

Thanks for all the responses. Fingernails do get a reaction however I'm unable to grow them because of work. I've personally used the sonic care, feathers ,q-tips, a fork, comb, hair brush, a scalp tingler. I asked to see what others have had success with. Has anyone ever used one of those bread or hair trimmers ?

What are the best tools conventional and non to use on a person?

roy-rmt.jpg

I think a metal fork would do a very good job. I haven't seen forks used too much though (just in a couple preview clips). But in general anything with decently sharp points looks like excellent tools. Nails are excellent too.

I prefer fingers but tools really do help at times.

Ive got a big peacock feather fan that works really well for nerve arousal, then its pinwheels, guitar ring piks, hairbrush etc

Ive just bought a hitachi wand cause I was at a fetish club and had tied my girlfriend and this other cutey together and a few of us wre messing with them, a nice domme lady came over with her hitachi and showed me what happens when you kinda pull part of the rope with a strong enough vibration.. :D the vibration travels down the rope and tickles in lots of places at once :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back