• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle-Torture Academy RETURNS! Issue #4 Released 5/10/11

MTJpub

Verified
TICKLE-TORTURE ACADEMY
Art By Cagri
Written By J.R.

Years ago, a tough street-girl named Ryuko Uchida entered the Takada Academy, a strange Tokyo school set up to instruct female students in the darkest and strangest of arts: tickle-torture. Her mission was to find and deliver a mysterious prisoner to her yakuza employers, but when things went awry, Ryu-chan became a prisoner herself, a barefoot tickle-slave forced to serve as a helpless plaything to the Academy's students.

But her story didn't end there. The Academy's sexy founder was imprisoned by a renegade teacher and tickled into relinquishing its ownership; teen idol-singer Yumi Yamada was revealed to be not merely an Academy slave but a rival yakuza-employee herself. And Emi Kobayashi, the girl Ryu originally was sent to find, is now playing a series of strange power-games of her own.

Tickle-Torture Academy quickly established itself as a classic among MTJ Publishing's early titles. Now, after a long hiatus, original artist Cagri has re-joined forces with the legendary writer J.R. to take up the story again. There will be be more surprises, more hysterical laughter, and even more of the most ruthless, inventive and torturous tickle-torment you can imagine.

And...well, we've waited for a long time to say this again...

Join the Academy...

Item Features

* 14 Full Color Pages + Cover!
* 50 Comic Panels!
* Focus on barefoot tickling with some upper-body and nylon!
* F/F Tickling!

Product & Ordering Information
(Now Accepting PayPal)

Please enjoy a sneak peak at the cover art and preview page below...

Wow...

5 years later we get another amazing Tickle Torture academy.

Ya know it's one of the things I love about MTJ...you constantly reinvest in your amazing series and are able to get folks like the talented Cagri and JR together for a tour de force like this after even 5 years.

What are you going to do for your next trick? Bring an entire series back from davy jones' locker???

I love this series.

Wonderful art. Great writing. And hot tickle torture action.

Congrats to all parties involved.

I'd definitely recommend this one.

B

I'm ashamed to say I wasn't around for the first Tickle-Torture Academy release.
But having cast my eye over the previews here it is a tantalising prospect! Fantastic artwork combined with a thrilling storyline. It seems like a winner to me!

It's been a while since we have a seen from J.R. and Cagri who are both legendary. Kudos and all the best for this latest teamwork!

Very cool!! :) Cagri's fabulous art has a whole new look...definitely don't miss this one!

Colin

It’s not so trivial to mention but JR has done a lot too for MTJ and I still can remember some in my mind, but because I own the copy and not to simply out the other unmentioned artists who did for the author. JR’s words were made visually more interesting by some of the community known artists such as Nessonite (illustrated stories), Umojar (comic) and Kalamos (comic). Then another artist who is out of the scene, whose vintage style very much caught my attention is Rick Wolf for some F/M comic!

Now Cagri, is back with his interpretation of the sequel. This is action-packed interrogation and the followers for sure know what to expect… We know when there’s a sequel, the artist is a trusted one.

Last edited:
Really loved this. Best part so far I think.
Amazing art and I like the way a new story is opening up now.
Hope that when part 5 comes if it does that its Cargi and JR working together again, also I hope all the characters are in the next part too :)

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back