• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Torture Fun with a Friend (M/F, Feet)

tk35

Hello all,

Haven't posted here before, but I've always enjoyed the true stories, so thought I'd give something back. I've had a few really rewarding relationships with girls over the years, where I've been able to introduce tickling to various degrees. I've always been shy about my fetish, so I have to reach a stage of serious trust with a girl before I can come out with it and ask for what I really want. One such girl, with whom I've had probably the most fruitful tickling relationship of my life, is the subject of this story. For the sake of anonymity, let's call her Anj.

First, let me paint the picture. Anj is Sri Lankan, and two years younger than me. At the time of this story I was 26 and she was 24. Being Sri Lankan, she has deep chocolate brown skin that I absolutely love. She's a real girly girl, always moisturising after her showers etc, so her skin was always super smooth. This included her cute little feet, which are a dainty size 6. I've had a foot fetish my whole life, and what I love about Anj's feet is that they are deep brown on the tops, but then this merges into a deliciously soft pink on the soles. Anj is short and lightly built, but has quite an impressive bust for such a small girl. She wears her hair moderately short, just long enough to tie back into a little pony tail, but not one that would flow down her back or anything.

My relationship with Anj has been through many variations throughout the years. We dated as teenagers, during which time things naturally turned sexual, and I started to explore tickling with her. Anj is moderately ticklish all over her body, but she can take it. For example, if I held up an arm & went to town on an armpit, she'd giggle sweetly but it didn't bother her much. Likewise pokes to the midriff & rib tickles. I remember being disappointed when I first discovered this, as I assumed she would be only moderately ticklish everywhere. Fortunately, I was very, very wrong, as I found out the first time I snuck a tickle of her bare foot. She shrieked so loud I'm sure my friends in the other room must have heard, and pulled her foot back with great urgency. She confided that she was ridiculously ticklish on her feet, and simply could not stand it. At the time I don't think I'd ever heard sweeter words. From then on I sneaked in little tickles on her feet whenever I could, and I'm sure she knew I liked it as more than just cheeky fun, but I never confirmed it. I used to offer foot massages all the time, but she could barely handle those either. She was just that ticklish. Since I was still too shy to confirm exactly how much I loved tickling her feet, the subject of restraint never came up. I fantasised about tying her up & having my way with those sensitive little feet for as long as I wanted, but never worked up the courage to say it.

Eventually we decided dating wasn't working out for us so we separated, but remained friends. If anything we grew closer & closer over the years. Everyone thought it was weird, a guy & a girl being such close friends but not being romantically involved, but it worked for us. There was still clear attraction though, and somehow we slipped into a "friends with benefits" type scenario, where if neither of us were seeing anyone else, we would sometimes fool around & sleep together. By this stage, Anj was pretty much my best friend & I trusted her more than anyone else in my life, so I finally laid out my desire to tickle torture her beautiful feet. I remember her saying she wasn't surprised, that she'd sort of guessed it ages ago, but also that she really didn't think she could handle it. I was so close to this fantasy I'd been nursing for so many years, but I could see it slipping away, so I'm not ashamed to say I went full-on puppy dog eyes, begging her to please do this one thing for me. Finally she relented, and it was one of the happiest days of my life.

She agreed to let me tie her up on my bed & tickle her, but made me promise to stop when she said so. I was so desperate to make this happen I of course agreed, and that's how our first proper tickle session played out. In the end she only lasted about 30 seconds before she was begging for it to stop and asking to be untied, and not wanting to upset her I complied. It was still a great experience, but I needed more than a mere few seconds. I'm glad to say that over time I got her to agree to indulge my fetish more, even if it meant serious suffering for her.

So after that exceedingly long introduction, the experience I'm about to tell you guys is one of those later tickle sessions, more what I would class as a proper session and not just a quick tease.

By this point I was living in my own place, which was great in terms of privacy, not having to worry about room mates etc. It was an apartment, but very well sound-proofed - I could never hear anything from neighbouring apartments and I'm sure they couldn't hear anything from mine. This was important, as Anj was certainly not quiet while having her feet tickled. She was over one Saturday night, we'd just been chilling watching a movie & having a few drinks. Maybe it was the alcohol, but I found myself staring at her, admiring how beautiful she was. I couldn't believe such a beautiful girl had let me tie & tickle her. I desperately wanted to do it again, then & there. She caught me looking, and I must have had a look on my face as she immediately looked wary. "What is it?" she asked. "What do you want?"

Soon enough she guessed what I wanted, and tried to back out as always, but I managed to talk her into it. She is an amazing friend in that she absolutely cannot stand being tickled, but she's willing to go through with it, only every now & then of course, to make me happy. And she knows nothing makes me happier. I quickly took her hand & led her through into the bedroom.

"How are you going to tie me up?" she asked. There are a few different positions I'd used with her before, but that night I was set on tying her to a chair for some reason. Must still be a hangover from the April O'Neil tickle scene from TMNT which I was obsessed with as a kid. I had Anj sit in a sturdy padded chair I kept in the corner of the bedroom. "But how are you going to tickle my feet if I'm sitting like this?" she asked. I told her not to worry about it, that all would soon be clear.

I retrieved my bag of restraints from the wardrobe and grabbed a couple of fluffy wrist restraints. I wrapped them around her wrists, having to do them up to the very tightest setting on account of how delicate Anj's wrists are. A short length of rope was attached to each restraint. The chair didn't have any arms, so I pulled Anj's arms down to her sides and tied the ropes around the legs of the chair, which achieved the same effect. It worked perfectly, as with her arms down like that her wrists hung just lower than her butt, so it was easy to then bind them to the chair legs. Importantly, this also kept her hands well separated from each other. I knew from previous experience that with these restraints, she could release herself if her hands were close enough together, like in a hogtie. But like this, they were firmly lashed to separate sides of the chair, inescapable. I asked her if she could get out, even though I knew she couldn't, and she struggled a little bit before confirming that was the case. She couldn't move at all.

Then came the moment her predicament became completely clear to her. I gently pulled the chair over, so she was facing the bed. She's so light this was very easy to do. Then I grabbed her ankles and lifted them onto the bed, pushing the chair a little bit further so it was now flush with the bed. The chair and bed were the same height, so her legs were stretched out straight. "Oh no, now I see what you're doing" she said, starting to sound a bit worried. I attached two more fluffy restraints around her ankles, using the rope attached to one to bind her ankles together. She still had her cute little sky blue socks on. I've always been a barefoot lover, not into nylons or socks, but I liked to leave her socks on until the last moment to keep her feet warm & sensitive. They always felt so delightfully soft when they came out of her socks.

Finally I lay back on the bed, facing her. I lifted her legs and rested them across my chest, so the soles of her sock-clad feet were directly in front of my face. I wrapped one of my legs over the top of hers, pinning her legs in place, Being such a small girl, there was no way she was getting away. She was now totally immobilised, feet helpless in front of me, and a worried look on her face, I knew I wanted to tickle her for more than a few seconds, so I wanted to get the duration set up beforehand. I asked her how long I could tickle her for. She suggested a minute. I rolled my eyes and refused, so she asked how about two? I said I wanted five minutes, which was a seriously long time for her. She looked horrified and counter-offered three. Finally we settled on four minutes, with breaks. I would tickle her for a minute, then a break, then another minute and another break, before finishing off with two straight minutes. I know it doesn't seem long compared to some of the videos online and other people's experiences, but Anj's feet were so damn ticklish I knew she could barely stand ten seconds. So two straight minutes was going to be hard going. But she had agreed to it now, and I made it clear that no matter how much she begged an pleaded, I didn't have to stop until the time was up, and she couldn't be mad at me afterwards for not stopping since she'd agreed to it. She said okay, but I definitely had to stop when the time was up, which I obviously would anyway since I'm a man of my word.

Finally it was time to get down to it. I turned the clock on the bedside table so both of us could see it. I told her that when the minute changed, I'd start tickling & wouldn't stop until it changed again. She sighed heavily, a condemned prisoner resigned to her fate. I slipped off her little blue socks, marvelling at the perfection that was her helpless bare soles. I'm sure she could feel me getting hard against the back of her calves, but it didn't matter - we'd been intimate so many times over so many years by that stage, so no embarrassment or awkwardness. I distinctly remember the clock taking what seemed like a very long time to flick over, but I didn't mind, it gave me time to admire her delicious creamy pink soles. I don't know about you guys, but when I'm lying there with a beautiful ticklish girl tied up & her helpless, feet right in my face, I feel like the luckiest man alive. It is pure perfection.

Both of us had our eyes on the clock when finally the minute changed. Anj gasped "oh no!" and braced herself adorably. I raised one finger and wiggled it in front of her. "Good luck" I said, grinning ear to ear. Then I lowered my hand and ran the finger the length of one of her soles, from heel to toe. She reacted like I had lightning in my finger, I could feel the shock run through her body, but she was securely bound and wasn't going anywhere "Ah!" she exclaimed. I did it again, with the same reaction. I was in heaven. I brought the other hand up, still keeping it to one finger on each hand, gently stroking up her soles with the back of my fingernails. She was giggling now, desperately trying to keep it together, but each new stroke seemed to be pushing her closer and closer to breaking. My eyes darted back and forth - I wasn't sure what I preferred watching, he cute little soles flex and flinch under my finger tips, or her facial reactions as her giggles quickly subsided into full on laughter. "Hahahahahaha! Nooooo, please! Hahahahaha!!!" I couldn't believe how crazy she was going from just having two fingers run up & down her feet, and fairly slowly at that. She was especially sensitive this night. It was going to get worse for her before it got better.

The clock ticked over a minute, and Anj noticed immediately. "Okay, stop stop stop" she said desperately. I stopped and lay back, feeling deeply satisfied. "Oh my god" she said. "That was the longest minute ever." "Really?" I asked. I loved hearing her describe being tickled almost as much as I love tickling her, so I like to keep her talking whenever she volunteers information like that. "Yeah, I swear it just went on and on. It felt like hours. You haven't messed with that clock have you?" I'm sure she knew how ridiculous this accusation was, but she was having a hard time believing she'd only been tickled for a minute.

I held my index fingers up to her, and asked if she was aware I'd only been using two fingers for that whole time. She looked genuinely surprised. "No way" she said. "It tickled so much though." I don't know how she couldn't have felt how many fingers were tickling her, but her words were music to my ears. Then I wiggled my index & middle fingers rapidly back and forth, menacingly. "Time to step it up a notch for this next minute."

"No, no please" she protested, curling her toes defensively. I had a plan to stop that, something that I hadn't tried before, but was going to leave it until the final two-minute stretch. Just then the minute on the clock ticked over again. "Coochie coochie coo" I teased as I lowered my hands to her soles, rapidly scraping the two fingers from each hand lightly over them. Immediately she went ballistic, dissolving into hysterical laughter. Within ten seconds she was insisting that I had to stop, that she'd made a mistake. But we'd set the ground rules and by god I was going to stick to them. "Hahahahaha, no please, please! Hahahahaha seriously, I can't do this! You don't understand, I can't! Hahahahahaha!" If the fist minute had felt like an hour, I'm sure this felt like lifetime for her. She threw her head back, eyes closed, laughing beyond all control. Every now and then she would force them open and look longingly at the clock though, desperate to not be tickled for a second longer than she needed to be. I could see the muscles in her arms flexing against her bonds, but she could not get out. She was utterly helpless, and I was loving every second.

Finally the clock ticked over again, and Anj screamed for me to stop. Once she caught her breath, she immediately started trying to negotiate out of the final two minutes. "Seriously, I'm not kidding, I can't do this. I know you like it, and it's not that I don't want to, it's that I literally can't." I had been expecting this, she always changed her mind, that's why I got her to agree to the time upfront. I reminded her that she was halfway through now, she was on the home stretch, and she could do it. She assured me she couldn't, but I made it clear I wasn't changing my mind (very mean, I know, but these opportunities don't come along very often!)

Now it was time to try something I'd never tried with Anj before, but that I always see in tickling clips. Throughout the two minutes so far she had been curling her toes over. It didn't help much, but it seemed to help her a bit. Definitely the best reactions came when I held her toes back with one hand and tickled her helpless sole with the other, but then she could manoeuvre the other foot over to block me. I wanted her totally and utterly helpless. I reached over to my bag of tricks and extracted a length of thick cord. Thinner than rope, but thicker than string, and soft, so it wouldn't cut into her toes. I wanted the only suffering she endured to be tickling, not pain. Anj looked very worried and said "oh my god, what are you doing with that." I told her not to worry, and tied one end around one of her big toes. Then I looped it around the other one, around and around a few times until her big toes were tightly fastened to each other. Then I gently stretched her feet back, pulling the skin of her soles tight and smooth, and attached the other end of the cord to the ankle restraints. I tightened it up a bit, then sat back and admired my handiwork. Anj's feet were now pulled back by the big toes, her feet pointing straight up to the ceiling, and her toes pulled back a little bit further. Best of all, her soles were now utterly helpless, she couldn't curl her toes or block one foot with the other. I don't know why but I hadn't expected this to work as well as it did. I thought something would go wrong, but it was just like in the tickle vids, absolutely perfect. To late Anj realised what I had done, and why I'd done it. "Oh my god, no way, that is not fair."

Just in time, the clock ticked over. I didn't need any invitation, I jumped in and started tickling poor Anj's helpless soles with wild abandon. Again, she immediately became a quivering mess of laughter. "Aaaaahahahahahaha! Please, no! Hahahahahaha!!!" I could tell she wanted to beg more but she couldn't get the words out, she was laughing too hard. I loved the way with her feet in this position I could skim my fingers so easily over any part of her foot that took my fancy, they were all completely available and defenceless. Anj had always been deathly ticklish on the soft pads of flesh under her toes, the ball of the foot and the ridge that runs across the base of the toes. But previously this had been a hard spot to access with her toe-curling and struggling. But not any more! I raked all my fingers of both hands rapidly across the soft skin, and I swear Anj would have hit the roof if she wasn't securely strapped to the chair.

Minute one ticked over on the clock, and I was thrilled to have another full minute to go. Anj... probably not so much. But I did want to hear a few words from the long-suffering victim, so I slowed my strokes to minimum for a few seconds, and her wild laughter subsided. "How is it?" I enquired. "Oh my god" Anj gasped, still struggling for air. "It's torture, I swear. Pure torture." I've always absolutely loved girls describing the tickling as torture. I know it sounds mean and sadistic, but it's just the way it is. And now I'd heard those sweet words, I continued to torture this sweet little ebony princess for another full minute, absolutely rinsing her of all her laughter. She begged of course, but knew it was to no avail. When the second minute was up Anj didn't even notice, her head thrown back in ticklish agony. As a sign of good faith, I stopped tickling without her even asking me to, which she appreciated immensely.

I untied her, and needless to say treated her very well for the rest of the night. Girls who are willing to put up with that sort of tickling, in her own words "torture", need to be looked after so they continue to indulge my fetish moving forward.

So anyway, that's the story. Apologies it has turned out waaaaaay longer than I intended. If you've made it all the way through - thank you! I have plenty of other stories involving Anj, and a couple of other girls, so if you enjoyed this one I'd be happy to share more.

Peace.

A girl like that deserves anything you can do for her as a reward for letting you have your fun with her. If you make her very happy, she might just let you play again some day....

A truly wonderful story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience with us. :D

Very good stuff right there! Good for you, hope you have many more times with her.

THANKS for sharing your EXCELLENT experience !!

I look forward to reading more from you.

:bump:

That was such an amazing story! I can't wait for more. You don't happen to have a couple of pictures of her feet and soles that you could share? I too love the look of dark skin on the top of the foot and pale white/pink soles. That gets me every time. I think about it often. You are very gracious for sharing, and you are one lucky guy.

That was incredible and well written. Well played.

That was such an amazing story! I can't wait for more. You don't happen to have a couple of pictures of her feet and soles that you could share? I too love the look of dark skin on the top of the foot and pale white/pink soles. That gets me every time. I think about it often. You are very gracious for sharing, and you are one lucky guy.

I don't actually have any photos of her feet, but I do still see her regularly so I might just be able to get some. Of course I would need to ensure she was fine with me sharing them, but as long as they were close-ups of her feet, without her face visible, she may agree!

Appreciate all the positive feedback this story has gotten, will be sure to share more soon.

I admit I didn't read this story at first because of its length. But I'm putting procrastinating over work this morning, and gave your story a go . . . man, so GOOD! And I'm pretty sure it's true in every detail (your honest admissions are very endearing. They pull me right in).

Anj is some girl. I agree with Robmic . . . do something wonderful for her. She deserves it.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back