• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Torture in Kansas City

EnchantedTKLR

Verified
I am looking to correspond and eventually meet with males or females, seriously interested in becoming friends that enjoy tickling. This is not an invitation for sex. This is JUST for tickling. *lol* I don't want a tickle buddy, I want a friend that loves tickling. Someone to hang out with, talk to, tickle, and possibly more. I plan on moving to Overland Park in the fall. At that point, I will be open to meeting at my place. I have a lot of stuff going on right now, but can meet for breakfast, lunch, or dinner when not working. Or, we can just talk online or via the phone until I'm settled and my new place is ready for late-night laughing fits. Thanks a bunch!!

As most of us do, I have preferences. I may not fit yours, and you may not fit mine, and it's okay. *smiles* We all have to keep looking until we find that perfect ticklish partner. Whether it's just for casual tickling, a friendship, or a full-blown relationship.

If you want to know more about me and my brand of tickling, please see my web site. http://dho.awardspace.com and/or respond here, send a message, or whatever. *grins*

Thanks again!!!

Ticklishly Yours,

Denise Hunter

Tkl Toolz Queen,

I am surprised several other Kansas Citians haven't responded yet. A great thread and a WONDERFUL web site! I'm sure that took (and takes) a tremendous amount of work. I work downtown and live in Shawnee, it would be fun to get together for luch sometime

I know this was posted a while ago, but i was looking at KC posts. Im 24yo, from shawnee, played college football. If you're still interested in tickling im game. Im a laid back guy, only 1 tickling hook up from this site. I've always felt wierd about this fetish. If you're interested hit me up

Hey my name is Drew. I am in the wichita are and i am a college student looking to talk, hangout, be tickeld, etc. I could not visit your website unfortunately. If you could send me a message of another way to see your website, so i can get an idea of what type of tickling you do, that would be awesome. I will look forward to hearing from you soon.

Drew.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back