• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Torture Made Easy- F/M

CassandraMarie

TMF Regular
Thank you so much to my Lee DeaconMye for allowing me to post one of our private videos on here.
This is the first video we have made and it wasn't originally made to post.
It was such an amazing session for me I wanted to share how lucky I am to have such an amazingly Ticklish Lee that I get to torture when ever my fetish desires.
My Lee isn't someone who enjoys being tickled this is pure torture for him and this is part two of a session. By this point we were at war! So there is some language and anger.
The video was originally named Forklift Nightmare, it got changed while we were trying different approaches to not getting the videos flagged and removed.

Happy Tickles and Enjoy.

Due to privacy concerns we have posted these videos on youtube under private. In order to view them you need to pm me the email associated with your youtube account. Thank you.

Forklift Nightmare Part 1- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f29TmCVCRF4

Forklift Nightmare Part 2- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcxddyqeq0E

Forklift Nightmare Part 3- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dHpveibzQY

Last edited:
This is incredible, thanks for sharing. Where'd you get the forklift?

Awesome work!!! The fork lift is very clever. Looks like fun. Very natural authentic clip. Keep it up!

Nice work! You're an evil 'ler. I like that
devil.gif

WOW, great F-M clip! Ur an excellent ler, CassandraMarie!! Lucky guy...

Log-in attempts aren't working... Where do you enter this info?

Cassandra, thanks for the info. Windows 8 was being difficult with the Youtube page, but I got it figured out - excellent clips. I have worked with many forklifts but I have never seen such an innovative use of one.

Your clips are great, and while we can't always see your face, its plain you truly enjoy your task as tickler. Just wish your 'lee was more willing. While torture is fun, he looked to be suffering a bit too much. :)

Your clips are great, and while we can't always see your face, its plain you truly enjoy your task as tickler. Just wish your 'lee was more willing. While torture is fun, he looked to be suffering a bit too much. :)

My Lee despises being tickled, his fetish is domination. My fetish is extreme tickle torture, some times until passing out. My Lee is so incredibly strong and willing because he gets into the bonds, hes not the one asking for it, he's the one that hates it. That's what's so fucking sexy about him. I get to completey dominate him with my needs, knowing that he doesn't enjoy a single moment of it. In that I know myself I'm truly torturing him :devilish:

Thank you for your insight :D I'm happy you enjoyed it :)

This is incredible, thanks for sharing. Where'd you get the forklift?

Awesome work!!! The fork lift is very clever. Looks like fun. Very natural authentic clip. Keep it up!

Cassandra, thanks for the info. Windows 8 was being difficult with the Youtube page, but I got it figured out - excellent clips. I have worked with many forklifts but I have never seen such an innovative use of one.

WOW, great F-M clip! Ur an excellent ler, CassandraMarie!! Lucky guy...

Thank you very much I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Happy Tickles! :)

Sadistic tickling of a truly ticklish, masculine guy. It's obvious he hates it, which makes it all the more enjoyable!

I don't suppose he'd let another guy join in torturing him? ;)

Sadistic tickling of a truly ticklish, masculine guy. It's obvious he hates it, which makes it all the more enjoyable!

I don't suppose he'd let another guy join in torturing him? ;)

Thank you I'm so glad you enjoyed the video. Like I said it was a personal one but I had to share how lucky I am.
You are so close alas just females, sorry.

Will there be any f/f tickled till pee clips in the future and great job by the way you are a very evil tickler love it

Yea if we could find a female switch willing to participate, even with the Internet tools provided to do so, it's not easy.. I understand completely it's a trust factor, also most of the females would like a permanent partner which is understandable. In our situation it would have to be a play parter, who is also a switch, with no ties other than friendship and a tickling fetish of course.

Yea if we could find a female switch willing to participate, even with the Internet tools provided to do so, it's not easy.. I understand completely it's a trust factor, also most of the females would like a permanent partner which is understandable. In our situation it would have to be a play parter, who is also a switch, with no ties other than friendship and a tickling fetish of course.

I agree. At this time any videos that we will be posting are our own personal collection. If we were able to find a female switch that would help me gang up on my Lee, DeaconMye, I would be willing to torture her for her assistance :devilish:

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back