• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Torture my Soles

splinehan

Hey guys,

34 / str8 / white male in Brooklyn. In shape, athletic, attractive.

Looking for foot play only. No upper body work, nothing sexual, no touching above the ankles.

But, with that said, use my feet for your pleasure. I would like to be bound tight - very tight - blindfolded, gagged, and have you just go to town on my soles. Be ruthless in your tickling.

Open to other foot play too. Tickle them however you like, lick them, suck them, freeze them with ice, heat them with a hair dryer, mild bastinado, oil / hairbrush, etc.

Willing to travel but cannot host. Open to both male and female ticklers.

What do your feet (especially soles and toes) look like? If you were ever in the VA area, I would happily tickle torture you. I've never tickled a guy before, but if their feet are gorgeous enough, I can't help it lol.

Even if we never meet, next time you get your feet tickled, have the ler poke your toes and trace your soles with a DS stylus. I had a ler do that to me, and I lost my mind.

A DS Stylus? Interesting. What is that exactly? VA seems far but I would travel for a good torture session.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back