• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle torture the most efficient torture?

stasiu90

TMF Regular
If not the most efficient, it totally is one of the more underrated torturing techniques. Agree or disagree?

Agree and disagree. Where some people will do whatever the ler wants after only a few seconds, these days, most people try to block it out. I'm still trying to figure out how to break that curse

If not the most efficient, it totally is one of the more underrated torturing techniques. Agree or disagree?

Meh there are other forms of torture out there way worse and would make me talk right away. I don't think it is that underrated either because I think it would only work on people who either hate being tickled or are deathly ticklish. I am pretty positive threaten to perform manual castration would make a man talk faster then tickling.

I think I'd be willing to give up any and all information within 10 seconds, unless it's an attractive woman doing the tickling in which case I think I'd enjoy the torture.

It's fairly inefficient. The subject knows that there is no lasting harm coming their way, just a good deal of temporary discomfort. If the 'information' they have is of any significance, it is not much motivation to reveal it.

The tropes from TK fiction aid in making things seem more possible then they are. Fun fantasy, not reality.

Myriads

I think tickling is definitely underrated as torture. I think its far more effective with orgasm denial. But pain far exceeds tickling. I think if there was a "torture list", tickling combined with orgasm denial would be up there at least towards the middle of the list. Not the bottom... not the top...but snug in the middle.

There actually may be a good argument for its efficiency, in the sense that it's probably less expensive and requires less effort than most forms of torture. But yeah just in terms of incentivizing someone to talk or whatever it's got to be pretty far down the list.

Nah, if you're really trying to get information out of someone, you think being all "coochie coo" is gonna do it? Lol

Probably burning, water boarding, ripping out fingernails, etc would work a lot faster.

When I was in Iraq, we moved into a small triangular shaped city block in Ramadi.

https://khms0.googleapis.com/kh?v=696&hl=en&&x=40654&y=26306&z=16
-The little triangle south of the stadium, center bottom, to the right of the water tower.

My unit lived in a house. The Iraqi army lived right next door.
(The first and second houses from the left corner of the "triangle" at the bottom of the picture)

We used to stand between the buildings to smoke because there was about 10 feet clearance between the two, and there was little chance of a direct mortar hit, so we could stand there without our "battle rattle" on.

Well, the door into the IA house that led to the area between the buildings went right past what used to be a laundry room.
I say "used to be" because they turned it into the room where they would beat the holy living fuck out of detainees.
We'd stand there and smoke our cigarettes to the sounds of screams coming out of that door.

I went in once to carry an OpOrder for a joint patrol we had to the Iraqi commander of the unit there.
I made the mistake of looking in that room when I walked past.

They had a guy chained to the wall naked and were beating the shit out of him with bicycle chains, they wrapped one end around their hands and used them like whips.

Blood everywhere, the guy was screaming in Arabic, begging, and they just kept beating the fuck out of him while some guy filmed it, smiling.

Told my LT when I got back. He said "It's not our country, not our problem."

To equate wiggling your fingers over someone and making them laugh, to that?
To someone having their bodies ripped apart by people who don't give a damn?
No fucking comparison.

Waterboarding and pulling people's teeth out or sleep deprivation seem infinitely worse.

Maybe in theory if you had a captive who was off the charts ticklish, and their situation of being held as a prisoner does not scare to them to point where it reduces their ticklishness. Then maybe it could get someone to talk. In theory maybe kinda sort of....

Maybe in theory if you had a captive who was off the charts ticklish, and their situation of being held as a prisoner does not scare to them to point where it reduces their ticklishness. Then maybe it could get someone to talk. In theory maybe kinda sort of....

Well... after Rectangles post if a person had to go through both tickling and then what he witnessed... I think the person would BEG and SCREAM for tickling.

I not ticklish so it is not very effictive

Some years ago I read in a local newspaper that in a village in Pakistan, the police department started to use tickling for suspects of white collar crimes. Fasten the arms over head, and then ferociously tickle their armpits. They cave pretty quickly they said, with one even producing the names of his accomplishes. It does happen I guess.

alot of you are right.. more brutal bloody torture would be more efficient. but the underrated part of tickle torture is being forced to squirm and laugh without defending yourself.

This is one of those persistently popular questions that sets tickling as a real life experience against tickling as titillating fantasy.
<br>Do I truly think that teasing under someone's arms or brushing someone's toes could extract vital information? It is to laugh...<br>Do I think my partner tickling my ribs to make me tell where I hid her car keys would make me spill? You bet...<br>
The answer lies in the difference between fact and fantasy, purpose and play, and, perhaps, pain and pleasure.<p>
In reality, torture is terrifying and horrific, and its agents brutal and direct. There is no pretense of a game.

Last edited:
Tickling isn't a real torture. Also, the concept of "efficient torture" doesn't make any sense anyway. Torture is great for terrorizing people, but terrible for getting information.

I don't think anyone is really ticklish enough for tickling to become torture

Some years ago I read in a local newspaper that in a village in Pakistan, the police department started to use tickling for suspects of white collar crimes. Fasten the arms over head, and then ferociously tickle their armpits. They cave pretty quickly they said, with one even producing the names of his accomplishes. It does happen I guess.

Looks like I'm never visiting Pakistan hahaha I would talk in an instant!
13230193_1088429601230881_9040181694447722779_n.jpg

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back