• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Toys

Mike3355

2nd Level Red Feather
I'm just trying to put together a list of tickle toys, see if theres some i haven't tried as of yet...

now

fingers
feather
toothbrush

to me these are the obvious ones... but post any you can think of!

hairbrush
fork
spoon
plug
chocolate bar

Anything really :p

The end of an artist's brush (DEVASTATING!!! :eek:)
Paddlepop sticks
Keys
The stalk of a cherry

You think of the rest! :p

my dental instruments are devastating when slowly and lightly dragged across the sole

Broom straw works good on soles also. Also a toothpick. Of course no one has mentioned the tongue on the soles and in between the toes it is a fantastic tickle tool the tonuge where it be on feet or in the armpits. Of course I would not use my tongue on any pair of feet the would have to be pretty well kept and not stinky. Same for armpits, smooth clean fresh out of the shower type armpits are good for licking....LOL

We don't generally use toys, but Lee has a hummingbird that she's used
on me before (in fact, it was the first thing she whipped out the very first
time we met face to face two years ago).

Oral-B_Humming_Bird_Flosser.jpg

:sherlock:
You guys are brilliant. I'd love to be tickled with those instruments. :jumpupanddown:

My Favorites
- Paint brushes. :drool:
- Electric toothbrushes. :drool:
- Feathers. (but away from my face, please)
- Spraying water. :bounce:

That's about it. :)

Wow!!! Gees the Oral B Hummingbird looks like a wicked tickle tool to me. I bet that would tickle especially ticklishly administrated between the toes and underneath ones' toes oh man that would tickle like crazy I would believe oh and the back of the knees chills.

PINE NEEDLES!

hairbrush
fork
spoon
plug
chocolate bar

Anything really :p

Plug?

Fingers have been the most effective thing for me...also partial to ye olde feathers. Not a fan of electric toothbrushes...I suppose they WORK, technically, but they don't turn me on.

Also, pine needles. PINE NEEDLES. Complete devastation, if they're dragged along the skin. Must be careful not to push them AGAINST the skin, obviously.

PINE NEEDLES!

Just as I was falling asleep last night I remembered a scene from an old Asian movie. A guy held an inverted bowl over the abdomen of a girl, and under the bowl was some kind of weird living creature that was running, and the girl was laughing like crazy. The friend seeing the movie with me said "That would really tickle!"

toes
hair
silk gloves
mouth
teeth
lot's of parts of the body!

Has anybody else tried the spinning hairbrush that knismo uses in his videos?

These are my favorite tickle toys in no particular order as follows:
Electric toothbrush
Hair brush
Shoe laces in between toes
Feathers
Oral B Hummingbird

That's all I can think of for now. Why did someone say chocolate bar? Seems like a strange thing to use to tickle someone.

We don't generally use toys, but Lee has a hummingbird that she's used
on me before (in fact, it was the first thing she whipped out the very first
time we met face to face two years ago).

Oral-B_Humming_Bird_Flosser.jpg

Isn't that the little tool TicklingVideoSpa uses? I've always wanted to try one of those. XD

someone mentioned silk gloves...has anyone tried tickling feet with gloves on? like those fuzzy winter ones? or latex? or fancy woman's gloves? how well do they work? do nylons increase it or no?

Just as I was falling asleep last night I remembered a scene from an old Asian movie. A guy held an inverted bowl over the abdomen of a girl, and under the bowl was some kind of weird living creature that was running, and the girl was laughing like crazy. The friend seeing the movie with me said "That would really tickle!"

I think that creature in the bowl was a shrimp.

Why did someone say chocolate bar? Seems like a strange thing to use to tickle someone.

Maybe in case you forget to bring any tickle toys . "Need to tickle-torture someone? Why wait--grab a Snickers." :jester:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back