• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Trap 12.2

feathers4finger

I bought a Tickle Trap 12.2 from Ilohnoh as an incentive for my employees to stay focused on their work... ...I may have forgotten to tell them about it :p

tickle_trap_12_2_by_feathers4fingers-d4e2hd9.jpg

I'm not completely happy with how this one turned out, I think the composure of the picture needed more work. But I have to keep practicing because it takes me too long to complete a drawing. Lots more practice is required, so any input is welcome.

Original sketch was drawn by hand
Inking and Coloring was completed in Illustrator

I would pay to have this installed at my desk. I think I'd probably get some work done! Hahaha

that some very nice art Feathers. I hope we get to see more in the future. Nice idea for the pic as well.

I like the stylistic approach on this. Very simple, clean, and cute. Well done!

Oh wow guys, thanks for the positive feedback, especially from some of the big hitters in the tickling community.

Oblesklk's comic is very inspirational to me, and the style that it is done in is something I would like to base my stuff off.

At the moment I am feeling a little burnt out, but hopefully after new years I will feel rejuvenated and some of my ideas can be realized :p

Very hot. I like your clean style, and not seeing her face. Great job.

omg I want one

Where are the engineers when you need them, off creating needed things like bridges and cars. They should put their attention to more important matters shouldn't they :p

very cool!

Thanks

Very hot. I like your clean style, and not seeing her face. Great job.

Actually the style is the one thing I am unhappy with. I tried to move away from my normal anime-ish style and it kind of came out somewhere in between my old style and what I would like it to have looked like. More work is needed. But the main thing is that you and other people like it, because at the end of the day if I only did what makes me happy, I would never finish anything :p.

I'm glad you commented on not seeing her face, that was one of my main objectives, to try and create emotions without seeing her face, the question is did I achieve what I set out to do?

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back