• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle while having sex

gadren

TMF Expert
So... this is one thing I've been interested in for a while, but I've never seen a video of it, and I've never been able to find my own "lee".
But does any know where I can find a video, or has had experience with, tickling a girl while you are "inside" her?
The idea of the sensation of a girl squirming and jiggling while mounted on me is like my ultimate fantasy....

Hmmm... I hope I don't sound tooo pervy..

Natural Question

Gadren, I wish i could more help to you in your quest for a video I dont even know where to begin to look. I did have an experience with tickling a girl while having sex with her. For me it lead to a unbelievable orgasm

I got to experience this first hand actually but I haven't seen any online. I'm big into F/M and my boyfriend knew about it and right b4 he left for college he let me tickle him during sex! what a thrill! how hot is that!?!?! If I find anything on it m/f...i'll send it your way.

*~*Rachel*~*

get ready for the "rodeo"!

tickling during sex is really a sensory overloading experience, at least for me, because tickling in and of itself is an erotic experience.....

we had so much fun the first time, that on the next occasion the lady friend of mine bought me a cowboy hat, as a prank, and the rules were that the cowboy hat (and no other attire :blush: ) had to stay on for the duration of the play, as I tickled her....... :poke3:

and of course, just like at the "rodeo", you gotta "stay in the saddle" longer than 8 seconds!.... :p

jaba said:
tickling during sex is really a sensory overloading experience, at least for me, because tickling in and of itself is an erotic experience.....

we had so much fun the first time, that on the next occasion the lady friend of mine bought me a cowboy hat, as a prank, and the rules were that the cowboy hat (and no other attire :blush: ) had to stay on for the duration of the play, as I tickled her....... :poke3:

and of course, just like at the "rodeo", you gotta "stay in the saddle" longer than 8 seconds!.... :p

LOL That's exactly what we did but the other way around. I have a "thing" for cowboys. Anyway, Bob brought his hat with him and he's a lee. I'll leave the rest to your imagination :D

aun_existe_amor said:
LOL That's exactly what we did but the other way around. I have a "thing" for cowboys. Anyway, Bob brought his hat with him and he's a lee. I'll leave the rest to your imagination :D
Bob is my new hero!

I do NOT know of any videos of that.

I have been doing that with my 'lees since I became physically able to. (I was a 'ler even before that). :devil2:
It is my absolute favorite thing to do with a 'lee. :veryhappy
All my 'lees have told me it became their favorite thing to have done to them too, once I introduced them to it. :2poke:
My second favorite thing to do with a 'lee is to give her head while I tickle her, until she climaxes a few times. :Kiss2:
I like to do that first, then progress to intercourse while tickling her. :wub:
Heaven. :cupid:

You refer, of course, to the almighty ticklefuck! More fun than a barrel full of monkeys you can shake a stick at. Never seen a video of it, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time. (Come to think of it, TIB might have some vibrator clips where the girl's getting tickled while vibrated, but that's not quite the same thing, is it?) And no, you're not too pervy to ask. :D

jaba's gotta say "no" to the leather "chaps"

aun_existe_amor said:

....you think we men have an active imagination?.. :illogical

she wants to bring to me some boots and spurs to go with that black cowboy hat for the next time!..... :D

And we men are the kinky ones? Ha ha! :jester:

I've tickled during sex a million times, but two times that really come to mind is....

1.) I was with this SUPER pretty Trinidadian girl...and we were having sex doggy style.....during it, I picked up her leg, bent it back, so that the sole was just about parallel with my face, and I started tickling her trapped foot. Her sex moans immediately broke out into surprised, urgent giggles, which got more and more urgent as I tickled, and kept thrusting harder and harder. Obviously I was really turned on and I kept her foot cradled in my arm, (in the crook of my elbow. trapping it from going back down) and tickling her super hot sole until....the end!

2.) I tied up my girlfriend and tickled her insane (pictures of her....and a ton of stories about her can be found here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=96675) ......it turned into sex, and during it, she BEGGED me to tickle her more.....which was weird, because she wasn't a fetishist for tickling at all. I actually have this on tape, I recorded it (audio only), I should look for it and post some of it one day. It was super hot. She loved it when i'd really ravage her on her sides, and dig in. I'll look for that tape.

There were lots of others...nothing better than kissing down a girl's body (or neck!), and "accidentally" tickling her with your mouth, or even fingers...especially on the tummy......they're on their back, and your weight is on them, so for all intents and purposes, they're trapped.

I love how a girl hugs and kisses you right after you've tickled her.....either she's kissing you because she's grateful you stopped....or because you just made her feel like a girl by dominating her with tickles, haha.......

jaba said:
....you think we men have an active imagination?.. :illogical

she wants to bring to me some boots and spurs to go with that black cowboy hat for the next time!..... :D

And we men are the kinky ones? Ha ha! :jester:

Ohhhhhhhhh you have to do it for the poor girl :D

.............and send me a pic :blaugh:

I have done this in the past......

There is nothing else better for me.....holding her arms over her head (or wrists tied above her head) while tickling her underarms with the other and thrusting at the same time, and then hearing the moans and laughter on top of that is absolutely mind blowing (among other things LOL). Tickling is erotic for me, but this is the ultimate.

Going down and tickling too is just as much fun for me and just as desired. :bowing:

nontkl said:
There were lots of others...nothing better than kissing down a girl's body (or neck!), and "accidentally" tickling her with your mouth, or even fingers...especially on the tummy......they're on their back, and your weight is on them, so for all intents and purposes, they're trapped.

I want this to happen to mee sooo bad..

I don' like bein single :dropatear :dropatear

Mastertank1 said:
I have been doing that with my 'lees since I became physically able to. (I was a 'ler even before that). :devil2:
It is my absolute favorite thing to do with a 'lee. :veryhappy
All my 'lees have told me it became their favorite thing to have done to them too, once I introduced them to it. :2poke:
My second favorite thing to do with a 'lee is to give her head while I tickle her, until she climaxes a few times. :Kiss2:
I like to do that first, then progress to intercourse while tickling her. :wub:
Heaven. :cupid:

lucky lees is all i have to say about this post...sighs..

Oh, Izzy;

isabeau said:
You know I would love to give you a demonstration.

Just come visit me in Pittsburgh.

Unfortunately, I suspect that unless the world were coming to an end in two weeks, you'll never take me up on that.

I've tickled a partner while giving her lots of orgasms, and that's a serious rush. I have also tickled a partner while we were having sex, but that's harder (I'm distracted, you might say).

I don't think you'll find a video of this, just because sex during any sort of BDSM is rare in video erotica. It's not illegal, but some people worry about obscenity charges.

Oh, Izzy;

isabeau said:

You know I would be happy to give you a personal demonstration. ;)

All you have to do is come up to Pittsburgh to visit me. :xpulcy:

Unfortunately, I suspect that unless we find out that the world is ending in two weeks, you'll never take me up on that offer. Sighs. :dropatear

Wow, thanks for all the feedback folks. Maybe we should fill out a petition, hahaha.
Anyways, last night I went on that "live camgirls" site this forum has a link to, and found a guy and girl couple on there and had them do this for me (guy tickled the girl while he fucked her). Girl's expression looked like she thought I was a wierdo at first, but was really starting to enjoy it once her boyfriend did it to her.
Unfortunately, I don't think I'm willing to shell out $4 a minute for poor quality webcam video again anytime soon, but it was nice to see it.

You certainly aren't alone! Many of us mix sex and tickling. But aside from BAC comics, you never see it in tickling media. I don't know why. It isn't necessary to have bondage as a part of it. Just a great scene between a tickler and a woman who loves being tickled during sex would be really really hot.

I suspect that the reason we don't see it has more to do with money than anything else. You have to pay a model a lot more to have sex on camera...

I hardly ever post, but this is a topic that I can contribute to. Ticklesex has been both a blessing and a curse. A blessing for the obvious reason that it simpy blows your mind. There is nothing like tickling a woman's feet while you are making love. It is unparalleled for me. I have been fortunate enough to be able to tickle during sex a number of times......too many times. And that, my friends, is where the curse comes in.

Ticklesex is so hot that I simply cannot get off anymore without tickling. I can have sex for literal hours and end up plain bored if there is no tickling. With new girls I pull the "accidental" brushing of the fingers on their soles. If I am unlucky enough to have picked an unticklish chick (which has happened once), then I fake the orgasm. That's right, I said it. Guys fake orgasms too. Just not often :)

For me.....

Tickling my girlfriend's feet makes me wanna make love to her on the spot!

WOW.......Prodigy....what a revelation....thanks for being so honest.. :justlips: That is really interesting...it sounds like you could have satisfying sex without tickling until you HAD sex with tickling. Now you can't orgasm without some form of tickleplay. The literal definiton of a fetish is something that has to be present or, in this case, take place in order ffor sexual orgasm to be achieved. Would it be fair to conclude that tickling for you began as a sexual arousing activity that developed into a "real" fetish the more you explored it?.....

For the record, I just find this interesting....not strange or atypical....I just appreciate hearing how the end result came to be...also, I maybe defining the word fetish differently than others here....I'm not going to debate that.

I have tickled my girlfriend soles during sex, I also will tickle her breasts and belly too.

prodigy said:
I hardly ever post, but this is a topic that I can contribute to. Ticklesex has been both a blessing and a curse. A blessing for the obvious reason that it simpy blows your mind. There is nothing like tickling a woman's feet while you are making love. It is unparalleled for me. I have been fortunate enough to be able to tickle during sex a number of times......too many times. And that, my friends, is where the curse comes in.

Ticklesex is so hot that I simply cannot get off anymore without tickling. I can have sex for literal hours and end up plain bored if there is no tickling. With new girls I pull the "accidental" brushing of the fingers on their soles. If I am unlucky enough to have picked an unticklish chick (which has happened once), then I fake the orgasm. That's right, I said it. Guys fake orgasms too. Just not often :)

We covered this is my college "human sexuality" class.
Its stops being a fetish, and is called a "paraphilia" when you can't climax when your fetish criteria is missing. (There are also people who can't get off if their partner isn't wearing stiletto heals, can't get off if their partner isn't tied up, etc.)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back