• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleAbuse.com - Male Tickle Meltdown FF/M

Mr. Blue

TMF Poster
The best way to describe Sebastian is a tickle masochist. He kept telling us that he wanted to be taken to the limit, that he wanted to experience something so insane that he couldn't take it anymore...so...of course we obliged, lol. The best way to describe this is a meltdown because he couldn't take anymore of what our two girls had to give to him.

meltdown2.jpg
meltdown3.jpg
meltdown4.jpg

As always you can get the full clip at Clips4Sale Store or you can join TickleAbuse.com

Enjoy the sample :)

Awesome content man!

Keep up the f/m works.... :bump:

Your promo clips will be soon on my f/m tickling video blog too!

Tica The F/M KING

I agree, AWESOME stuff!! Please keep making f/m stuff!

That asian girl is adorable. If ever I ran into her in the real world, I'd gladly declare myself her tickle toy if only she'd play with me for hours.

I think

female tiklers are absolutely the best. Very skilled in tickling and decisive attitude.

The formula works

Normally I would not want to watch a guy getting tickled but when it's sexy, attractive girls who seem to enjoy administering the tickle torture, it interests me! Extra special thanks for the lack of clothing on the first girl!

Thanks everyone. I used to be a diehard f/f or m/f fan, but the last few months I've started enjoying f/m videos. All that's needed is a cute sexy barely dressed female ler :D

Actually there's one model that I'm just dying to use and this might be the only thing I can use her for as she's a little too claustrophobic to be tickled...she's drop dead gorgeous though.

hahahah what a wimp..hehe i would never act like he did...gesh..us female lee's are so much tougher...love those girls..they were having fun...

Someone dug deep to bump up this one

Whatever happened to that lovely Asian lass?

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back