• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleAbuse.com - Shy Carla Foot Tickle - M/F

Mr. Blue

TMF Poster
She's extremely cute, but at the same time painfully shy, that's our lovely little lee Carla. We ended up getting her back a few days later to do some vids with Sunshine...very hot!

shycarla2.jpg
shycarla3.jpg
shycarla5.jpg

As always you can get the full clip at Clips4Sale Store or you can join TickleAbuse.com

Enjoy the sample :)

Stunning...and she is HOT!! :yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer:

Keep it coming and more of her.

Again Mr. Blue I dig your site. Ive downloaded all of your stock clips and I haven't been disappointed yet. Carla, Sunshine, Tasha, the married woman and the full figured Monique. Love the contrast of seeing those tender foot bottoms sticking out of a great set of ebony stocks. So helpless looking. Great contribution to our community. More please. :p

Thanks for the comments everyone :) Yes Carla is definitely hot and I haven't asked her status (single I think, but I have a feeling that won't be for long). She's another model that I seriously need some private tickle time with, mwhahaha.

SYELLA said:
Again Mr. Blue I dig your site. Ive downloaded all of your stock clips and I haven't been disappointed yet. Carla, Sunshine, Tasha, the married woman and the full figured Monique. Love the contrast of seeing those tender foot bottoms sticking out of a great set of ebony stocks. So helpless looking. Great contribution to our community. More please. :p

Thanks SYELLA, we've gotten a few more updates shot over the weekend (Poor Tommy having to work on the weekend, I feel so sorry for him, NOT).

That girl was unbearably cute.

You have to make more vids with her :)

Excellent work, my friend.

your clips ain't bad,but I don't think tommy is very good tickler.

I'm going to go against the grain here & state that Carla is HOT & CUTE as hell!!! lol :jester:

Honestly , though ... WOW! Carla is definitely a lady you can't take your eyes off of because she's just DEVASTATINGLY GORGEOUS!!! Anybody who gets to slip flip-flops off her feet & make this beautiful girl smile & laugh by stroking her soles w/their fingers is a lucky motherfCENSOREDer , indeed!!!

Thanks for the clip , Mr. Blue!

She's got a way

Carla is nice-looking to say the least but she emanates a strong aura that makes her even more attractive. All that and ticklish - nice find! Thanks for the clip.

Great clip, great tickler :D
Just one finger is mean, I like it :D

Carla is a lucky women

Em Es said:
Carla is nice-looking to say the least but she emanates a strong aura that makes her even more attractive. All that and ticklish - nice find! Thanks for the clip.

That's a good assessment of her...I think if you just saw photos of her you wouldn't get the same impression as seeing her live or in video. She does have this little something about her that I really like.

And speaking of girls that win out hearts

Mr. Blue, I linked to your web site. In video preview and still photos, the fetching model Madame P made me swoon!

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back