• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleAbuse.com - Victoria School Girl Foot Tickle - M/F

Mr. Blue

TMF Poster
Tommy wanted to do a school girl fantasy tickle with Victoria, so we got her in, and she got in the shortest little skirt possible, got reverse in the stocks, and we got to use a pinwheel on her cute little feet. It was a fun shoot to do...we also did a hot Lil Bo Peep scene with Victoria as well.

schoogirltickle2.jpg
schoogirltickle3.jpg
schoogirltickle4.jpg

As always you can get the full clip at Clips4Sale Store or you can join TickleAbuse.com

Nice clip , Mr. Blue. Tickling feet in that position is almost always a good thing ... especially if the feet are as cute as Victoria's.

That Lil' Bo Peep scene sounds pretty cool as well.

Thanks for posting.

I have a foot fetish to go with my tickle fetish, lol, so yeah I'm completely taken by her feet. I'll post her a sample of her lil bo peep video in a day :D

This clip had a lot of potential... too bad your camera man spent equal time zooming in on her ass. Does he not understand the focus of the video is the TICKLING???

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back