• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled a girl working at abercrombie today!

jfoottickler

TMF Poster
Hey fellow ticklers, tis I jfoottickler with a TRUE story to share....you probably have read some of my Don Turtelli series. Well, today I have a great real life tickle story.

My best friend and I were shopping at the mall today for gifts for friends and family, and he decided to by his girlfriend something from Victoria's secret. In the fear of looking weird going in their with another man to buy women's underwear, I walked across to Abercrombie and Fitch. They have nice clothes and even better, they always have smoking hot chicks working there.

I walked in and sure enough, I was greeted by an extremely cute girl.

"Hi, how are you doing? " she said to me. She was about 5'7 and she had a brown cutoff top on, tight jeans with a little of her sexy stomach showing. She had tan skin and brunette hair.

"I'm doing great tonight, how about you?" I asked back

"Not so bad" she responded.

By this time I already scoped down to her feet. They were awfully cute. I'd guess a size 8, and she had clear nail polish on. No french tips.

By the way, for no one who knows, Abercrombie and Hollister employees are required to where flip flops. So you are guaranteed to see feet when you go in there.

Wel, I looked around a bit and the same cute girl came up to me and asked me if I needed any help finding anything.

"UHH" I stuttered. I always get nervous upon first meeting a girl, like many 20 year old guys might do.

"Ya" I said, even though I didn't need help.

"I'd like a size small in this" I said. I already checked for a small and didn't see one. I carried on some small talk and made her giggle a few time with some silly jokes. She went to the stock room to check and see if they had others. I needed to tickle this chick somehow, and I'd risk it.

She came back without the shirt, so I asked for some jeans. She bent down to search on a lower rack, and there it was, her exposed sole. It was arched forward and I seen a birthmark in the middle. Since she seemed flirty earlier, I figured what the hell.

"Cute birthmark" I said.

"Oh." she didn't know how to respond. She leaned back down and her sole touched the ground. I thought for sure I freaked her out, bu she just moved over and looked for my size, which i didn't know was so hard to find.

"I heard if you rub a birth mark it gives you good luck" i said and I went in for the kill. I scartched my index finger on her soft sole and she jumped.

"hehe...hey...i'm ticklish, buster!" she said with a smile on her face.

To end the story short, I didn't buy anything. I tried the 80 dollar pair of jeans on and said they "didn't fit". I thanked her for the help, and she said i'll see you around. Why I didn't try and get her number beats me, but hey, at least I got to tickle her lovely foot.

Nice!

I love the quick thinking you used to get that! Twas very nice of her not to go spaz on you and report you for assault or anything...

You shoulda given her a tip (even if you didn't buy anything!).

Katje.

Funny you should mention that....

It happened at the mall yesterday as I was walking through a department store when I came across a beautiful blond working at the makeup counter. She was wearing a blue smock, tan nylons and these backless heal like things (I don't know shoes). She was about 5'5" and had a really cute face. Her hair was about shoulder length, and curled under. I almost walked right by her when I noticed her foot as she bent down to pick something up off of the floor. Her feet were perfect! She had very nice arches, which I am major sucker for, and her whole foot was very shapley. I stood around for a second, trying to find any excuse I could think of to stay for another glimps of her feet. Well, unfortunately, she didn't do any dangling or pull her foot out of shoes...but I had seen enough. I was getting pretty warm and my heart stated pounding in my chest when I thought that I some how had to touch this girls feet. I know this is crazy, because I didn't even know this chick, but I was going nuts I had to do something. After a few mintues of kinda of hanging around and looking down at her feet I started to pretend like I was looking for a gift. Makeup I think would have been a bit unbelievable, fortunately there was a counter next to the makeup counter that contained lotions and perfumes. I walked right up to this girl and tried to make it very obvious what I was doing, when she finally asked, "Can I help you find anything?" Finally! "Well," I said, "I'm not sure. I'm trying to find a gift for a female friend that I am very close with. Her mom wants me to buy a dress for her, but that kind of thing is a bit difficult, so I'm sticking with easy stuff like perfume." She responded "Well, girls are hard to shop for especially when it comes to clothes." At this point she started to point out different perfumes and gave me a bunch of suggestions about what I could by her, but I really needed to steer this conversation back to where I wanted it to go so I said, "You know the only reason I don't want to by her clothes is because I'm having a hard time figuring out sizes and matching colors." She answered "Doesn't her mom know the sizes and what color she likes?" Crap. I wasn't playing this well. "Well, she gave me a peice of paper with all of her sizes but I lost it on the way in here (Good Grief!) and I remember most of them except for the shoe sizes." To which she answered, "Oh boy, good luck with that!" "Well," I said "You look about her size. What size shoes do you wear." "In ladies sizes things are different, but I guess around a 5-1/2 or 6." I had to know at this point..."Can I ask you a strange question?" "It depends. What do you want to know." With almost a crack in my voice I asked, "Can I see one of your feet?" Did I just asked that!! "Sure!" Right away she hopped up on to the stool behind her and kicked both of her shoes off and let them fall to the floor. OMG!! With out even thinking and I knelt down and put my right hand on the heal of her left foot and my left hand under her sole and pretended to "study" her shoe size. This girl had such nice feet. Perfect toes. My whole body was shaking and a lump was building up in my throat. I wanted to tickle these perfect feet in my hands but I was scared out of my mind, so I very gently grazed my index finger under her sole for just a brief second and then stopped. I looked up at her and she said "Well, what do you think? Do my feet look like hers?" My voice cracked, "Just about." I couldn't contain my self any longer..."I've got to know though, are you ticklish?" Before she could even respond I went for it. I started to tickle her left foot with my fingers. Her reaction... "Ohhhhh! That feels good! Go ahead and tickle...Hey eveybody look over here somebody is playing with my feet (in a mock yell). Oh, wow sweety no body ever plays with my feet at work. Hey can I take you home with me?" Okay, so she wasn't ticklish but man, I never expected THAT reaction! But I kept on tickling and switching from one foot to another for probably a good minute or so. It was so exciting! Her soles felt so good on my finger tips. I couldn't have possibly imagined that this would have ever happened. Unfortunately, all good things come to end and my little fun ended when she finally said, "That's real sweet of you baby, but I think if you keep doing this I'm gonna fall asleep or get in trouble with my manager." By this time a few people had walked by and given us funny glances anyway. So I came to an unhappy abrubt halt to my tickle/massage. I stood up somewhat embarrased and I said, "Well, did you enjoy that?" "Oh, If I could only get my boyfriend to do that for me every night...oh I would love it. Did you get what you needed?" (Litttle did she know) "Yep!" Thanks for all of your help!"
Some pleantries were exchanged, but again I won't bore you with the details. We eventually said our goodbyes and I left with my head on cloud nine!
I really do regret not having gotten her number or something, but I felt that I was completely lucky to have gotten away with what I did. I didn't want to push it.

Here is another true story of the same theme

Last night I was hanging out at the mall walking through a department store when I walked past the make-up counter and notice a cute blond wearing glasses, who looked to be about my age, bending down on her knees fixing a display case. Beside her beautiful face, the first thing I noticed was that she was wearing open back-less heals and that she was wearing tan nylons. In her kneeling position her feet had popped out of the back of her shoes exposing her curvy soles. As for the rest of her attire, she was wearing a black apron, of some kind, over a black blouse and grey slacks, which I believe was the store's uniform.
I had luck once before tickling a sales womanso I figured "what the heck!" Besides, once I saw the exposed nylon soles I just couldn't help myself...
Casually walking over to were this beauty,(her name tag said Nancy) was kneeling, I feined looking for a perfume in her display case hoping she would notice me, which in a very short period of time she did, and asked if I needed any help, to which I said,
"Well, I used to have a girlfriend who really liked this perfume (pointing to one of the bottles in the display case), and everytime I see it I think of her."
"Oh. That's sad." She said.
"Well, the real problem is that my new girlfriend likes this perfume also and asked me to buy it for her, except that I know that when I smell it on her I'm going to think of my other girlfriend and I'm going to end up in a lot of trouble."
(By the way if you are wondering, yes there is a grain of truth to this dilema I was presenting to the sales women)
She replied: "That does sound like a problem. Sounds like you still love your old girlfriend?"
"Well, she did dump me...but I not on the re-bound, it's just one of thoes things ya know?"
"I know what you mean. I've been there and done that."
At this point I'm thinking "Sweet, sympathy points!"
I really needed to move quickly because I could see she didn't want to stay on the floor like this for very long. So I said
"Hey I know! She likes shoes, similiar to the ones your wearing (giving me an excuse for my next move). You have very pretty feet by the way."
"Why THANK YOU!" She said with a big grin on her face. "No one has ever told me that!"
"But I think you need to be careful though."
"Why's that?"
"Because someone might come along and tickle thoes pretty feet...."
The words barely came out because I was shaking with anticipation so much! I had a hugh lump in my throat and my whole body shaking as I reached over with my left hand and gave her a four finger scratch on the sole of one of her nylon feet (it felt like pure silk!). While I was doing this she was looking directly at me, and right as my fingers stuck, she doubled over laughing...
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaahhhh! No that tickles!!" When she looked up after her initial shock, her face was all red and her glasses had fallen almost completely off of her face.
"Now I certainly didn't expect that!"
"Oh no? You left your self wide open!" Since she hadn't changed positions I did it again but this time with a little more abandonment. I tickled the right sole and then jumped to the left. She doubled over laughing againg but this time she was trying to control her self and began swating at my hand.
"Okay, okay! You've got to stop now!" With that she stood up, ending my fun, and remarked jokingly,
"You are going to get me fired and I don't like being tickled by strange men!!"
"I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist the urge."
After that I flirted and joked around with her for awhile and made a couple of stupid comments. She really didn't seem to mind what had transpired. The really cool part however was that right as I was leaving she said,
"Hey feel free to come back and see me anytime. Maybe I can help you again." I think I might be back there again real soon....

wow you are lucky...i always go in there just to check out the girls feet

I also had a cute experience once. I was at a specialty store at the mall looking at jeans. A cute girl wearing jeans and tan nylons (with flats) can over and asked if I needed help. I told her the size I needed. She knelt down to help me look and her shoes popped off. I snuck a quick tickle on her soles. She laughed and said "that always happens....but its ok I like to laugh." We chatted a little more and it was a great encounter.

A week later I was at the food court waiting in line she approached me. "Hey I need a favor. I need to get something to eat and am running late. Can I cut in front of you? I'll pay you big" She smiled and winked...

I said ok. She stepped in front of me and put her foot back sliding off her shoe. I acted like I needed to tie my shoe and tickled when she least expected it. Then just as she was next to order she totally suprised me. She reached back took my hand placing it on her side between her hips and ribs. She leaned her her back and whispered this is another bad spot. So...I tickled softly and she tried to order without laughing to hard.

She suprisingly waited til I got my order asked me to stop by the store before I left.

Wow, you guys sure are lucky ones. I don't think I could ever do that to a stranger.

That wasn't the last experience

Jen, I have had one other encounter at the mall. Around Christmas time last year I went to a department store and yet another make up counter (the cutest girls seem to work there) and noticed a very nice looking woman, in about her mid thirties or so, sitting crossed legged on a chair that was positioned between the end of two counters. She had on the white lab coat looking get up, black pants, clearish tan nylons and low healed flats, one of which was starting to pull away from her foot exposing her heal. I was instantly turned on to the point that I stopped dead in my tracks right in the middle of the hallway looking directly down at her feet. She was reading some sort of catalogue and looked up to see me standing there and asked the obvious question whether I needed help or not...
"Do you know anything about shoes?" I stupidly asked.
"Sure, I'm a girl aren't I?" She smiled and laughed.
"Well duh. But I guess I should say do you know anything about boot sizes for someone your height?" Now this was a stupid question for me to ask since she was sitting down and I had no idea how tall she was. Fortunately she didn't pick up on that.
"Well, are you looking for a gift or something? I'm about a size seven, but I have big feet for my height."
"Yeah, I guess I'm looking for a gift, but I just don't know what size feet my friend has." I began to look intently at her left shoe that was on her crossed leg and asked,
"So that is what a size seven looks like?"
"Well, these are actually size sixes, because I wear a small size in my flats, see?" With that she pulled off her left shoe and brought up for me to inspect. Happily I grabbed the shoe and pretended to take measure of it. I then handed the shoe back to her and bent down, and asked if was okay to look at her shoe size. She said no problem but, and I can't make this up if I tried, "Only if you promise to give me a massage and a tickle! Just kiding, you really don't want to touch my nasty feet!" Whaaa!
"I said okay, but I'm not very good at giving massages, but I am a great tickler..." I got down to my knees and lifted my right hand up to her left nylon clad foot and gave her a quick spider tickle, to which she instantly reacted to by jumping up in her seat, kicking out her leg and laughing. When her leg went back down again I tickled her foot one more time and one more time she jumped and laughed, but instead of kicking her foot out, she swiveled in her chair away from me and put her foot down on the ground and then cross her left leg over her right.
I looked at her, my face was flush I think, and said "see I told you I was a good tickler."
Strangly she didn't comment, but did one of thoes tight liped grins and looked around, I guess to see if anyone had seen what was going on.

Last edited:
...just kiding, you really don't want to touch my nasty feet" With that I began dancing my fingers on the underside of her exposed sole and I
Hey dude, don't tease me (that's my wife's job)!

I guess you were cut & pasting from another program. Unfortunately you didn't get all of the story on your clipboard. Please try again so we can read the conclusion of your story.

This is an excellent thread. I've enjoyed all of these posts.

Thanks for finishing this one, Hotchy. I enjoy reading your escapades a great deal.

You must have the most winning smile on earth to get you out of these situations with a whole skin! I'm truly envious.

congrats you pulled an andy on her. must of been fun. thats pretty cute you tickle her when her foot is in a 'ticklish position' that she sitting on her heels and her body is supported by her toes so her soles are fully exposed and more softer smoother and more ticklish.

Fantastic stories, everybody! I've never had the guts to pull something like that off, tickling a stranger, wow, excellent job!

Wow

Great story, man. I'm a producer and I don't think I would have the balls to pull something like that off.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back