• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled Beyond Hope - Evil Twisted Mindfuck Torture with "cupcakes" M/f -READ WARNING

Master J-

Ive been reading the overall commentary on this post and want to point out one thing -

Didnt anyone else notice the fact that she THANKED J and HUGGED him for all of this?

So most of the girls in J's videos seem to have come from the BDSM world. I for one see this as part of their image, their proverbial 'cup of tea.' Its like FrenchTickling with their local models, or that sort of thing.

Never once did Master J mention anything of bringing in a 'normal girl.' Im absolutely disgusted that you people cannot seem to get past that fact.

I for one love the clip, J. Admittedly a little disturbing, but we were warned WELL IN ADVANCE of that. Thank you for providing a different twist on the tickling scene. I for one will continue to be a fan.

___Deus

face isn't cute but she's got a great chest at leasT? lol

Am I the only one who is a little disturbed by suggestions saying that Master J should do exactly what he did in this clip, but to a "regular" girl off the street who is willing to sign a waiver, but obviously has no idea what she is REALLY getting herself into?

Seriously, if you want to get into BDSM, you have to practice it with someone WHO KNOWS EXACTLY what kind of shit they are getting themselves into.

Question

Most of the models come from the BDSM world (or at least they look like they do)

What does "someone from the BDSM world" look like? I didn't know we had a certain appearance...

Am I the only one who is a little disturbed by suggestions saying that Master J should do exactly what he did in this clip, but to a "regular" girl off the street who is willing to sign a waiver, but obviously has no idea what she is REALLY getting herself into?

Seriously, if you want to get into BDSM, you have to practice it with someone WHO KNOWS EXACTLY what kind of shit they are getting themselves into.

Its amazing how many people here don't realize that very fact. Thank you for pointing that out.

Hey, I really like the tattooed "biker" chicks. It better than to see always these cute blonds. I think it really great.

What does "someone from the BDSM world" look like? I didn't know we had a certain appearance...

But of course, ALL BDSMers wear assless chaps, and have tribal scarring on their faces in the shape of a whip.

The LEE should be a sweet, young, innocent little thing.

How about no? I don't agree with you. Thus making you wrong am I right?

Seriously, next time you post a giant wall of text, provide something other than blatant opinion. You could have ended all that with "Meh, just not my thing." But you had to go all out. Guess what? Some guys like girls like that. If I wanted the girl next door, I'd go outside. Try that sometime.

No you're not the only one who's disturbed. There's a lot of people here who only want to get off on seeing girls really suffering. I think there's some of that in all of us but you have to draw a line with how far you take things in reality. The one thing that creeps me out about the TMF more than anything else is just how seriously/far people take masturbation. :s

I agree here. Most of the models come from the BDSM world (or at least they look like they do), and always have giant tatoos and colored hair, etc. There's never a nice "normal" (if you excuse the expression) girl on their clips, which is what keeps me from purchasing anything from this site. I remember they had a cheerleader on, and she was the dumpiest cheerleader I've ever seen, doing pathetic cartwheels with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth (I don't know if it was real or a gimmick, but even still, it was the trashiest thing I've ever seen). Every other girl comes off as either a hardcore S/M dom or a tough biker chick. Other people like that, and that's all well and good, but for me personally that's a major turn off. And it's a shame, because TMH and Domina Skye are awesome lers, know how to tickle talk just as well as tickle torture, aren't afraid to tickle a girl's "private area", and know what decent bondage is. Shame they can't get an attractive model (not to sound like a dick, but the girl in this vid really isn't that great, but once again that's a matter of opinion and all I'm giving you is mine). It's come to the point where I open the the thread, take one look at the girl, and click the "back" button on my browser. Whew! I'm glad I got THAT off my chest! I've been wanting to say that for over a year!

The exception to this rule is Lora's Nude Tickling Punishment. Could be hands down the best video I've ever seen! Despite the large tattoos, the blue hair, and the black painted toenails, Lora is a very beautiful girl. Plus, she's ticklish as all hell (you could see her body covered with sweat and her hair matted with it long before the end of the video). The producers also did something very good (which they did in this video too), which is to have her tickled for an extended period of time with NO CUTS OR EDITS!! That video is, what, 3 years old and no one has learned from it? Geez.....Oops, I seem to be reviewing the wrong video at this point.

So how about this? Get the models (or the type of models) from Silver Cherry productions, and from there don't change a thing. Follow the formula you used in the Lora video with a girl next door type, and I think you'll be set.

Couldn´t agree more.
I expected sick, intense, torterous tickling, but she really wasn´t ticklish at all, she was just a good actor.

I don't know if this was directed towards my comment as well, but if it was then you missed the whole point.

I was not criticizing the quality of your videos. You actually know what you're doing, and you're not afraid to tickle a girl until she's catatonic and spitless. It's a refreshing change from the many producers who pull back in fear when the lee isn't having the time of her life.

No, I'm not criticizing the quality of your videos. I'm criticizing the quality of your models.

Some people might say I'm just being mean (and I won't argue that point), others may say it's only my opinion (and I said in my previous post that it IS only my opinion), and others will say ..................

............the girls in the first 4 videos tickled? I sure don't. And that's why I haven't bought a single Bleu Fetish clip since Lora Diaz.

So there you go. Reading the descriptions and/or purchasing the clip would have no effect on my feelings in this matter, because my issues with almost every single one of your videos can be found in the first photo you post.

If you ever do get one of those girl-next-door types, how about setting her up against the "Five Formidable Female Foes" that tortured TTD? I love those types of girls when they're the LERS! The LEE should be a sweet, young, innocent little thing.

your entitled to your opinion, and you should buy whatever you like.
There are plenty of producers, with plenty of variety.

I think the girls we use are HOT... Not all are ALT girls, some are the more "pretty" and/or girls next door. We look for ticklish girls, not so much girls that look a certain way, so your liable to find just about any kind of girl in our video.

HOWEVER, yes, we happen to be turned on to the ALT type girl, so you'll see more of that in our clips. You'll also see BDSM people, because... We are lifestyle players in the BDSM scene and like to play with REAL people, that allow us to play on the edge, like we did in this video.

And as far as the cheerleader clip... dude... it was a joke... a pretty funny one I thought. I thought she was hilarious....

MJ

Last edited:
Nice Clip!

Her body's reaction was wonderful. Thanks for sharing!

your entitled to your opinion, and you should buy whatever you like.
There are plenty of producers, with plenty of variety.

I think the girls we use are HOT... Not all are ALT girls, some are the more "pretty" and/or girls next door. We look for ticklish girls, not so much girls that look a certain way, so your liable to find just about any kind of girl in our video.

HOWEVER, yes, we happen to be turned on to the ALT type girl, so you'll see more of that in our clips. You'll also see BDSM people, because... We are lifestyle players in the BDSM scene and like to play with REAL people, that allow us to play on the edge, like we did in this video.

And as far as the cheerleader clip... dude... it was a joke... a pretty funny one I thought. I thought she was hilarious....

MJ

That is fine. And thank you, Master J, for being practically the only person mature enough to reply in a civilized manner (and actually take the time to read the part where I explicitly mentioned--like 5 or 6 times--that it was only my opinion) rather than simply calling me a moron. Even if we don't agree with my argument (especially on the cheerleader thing), it's always nice to converse with someone respectful enough of his fellow TMFers to take their opinions into consideration. Hopefully everyone on the flame-free forum will follow your lead, as well as the Golden Rule, and treat all other members with kindness and respect all the time. Oh, and thank you for replying with something deeper and more intelligent that "Uh no, I like those types so f*** you". I may disagree with you, but I respect your opinion. Thank you for doing the same.

*Looks at certain other members who shall remain nameless in order to avoid starting a flame war but who know well and good who they are, and shakes his head in shame, not of himself but of them, their immaturity and intolerance of dissenting opinions*

Hey, Master J, at least keep my idea of bringing back the Five Formi--oh you know, keep my idea of bringing the 5 of them back as lers. Talk about an intimidating bunch!

*Looks at certain other members who shall remain nameless in order to avoid starting a flame war but who know well and good who they are, and shakes his head in shame, not of himself but of them, their immaturity and intolerance of dissenting opinions*

Might want to roll for initiative first before posting that next time. :)

Don't always expect friendly, intelligent remarks when remarking on these girls negatively. A few of them are known on the forum by people who post here, and some of us are especially defensive of Bleufetish. He produces a product for a niche not many do on this forum these days. They work their buns off, as well as a lot of others. I'm sure you could care less if people like what you say, so don't be so disappointed and intolerant by our dissenting opinions.

*Sprouts wings and flies away* Look at what I can do! :devil2:

It looks like a decent clip but nowhere as 'intense' as it was advertised. Ticklee was cute and all, but it seemed more like playful tickling than anything else.

I thought it was kind of cute, and nicely edited.
She's clearly reactionary, and how much fun is it
to get someone so thoroughly that they're a
little puddle in your arms - Very fun ;)

Lee

I have to agree here. I found this scene fascinating. Way too often, a clip, video or scene gets judged by the specific kind of laughter out of a model/'lee/sub. It's not always the same, and something that's been discussed ad nauseum for years now.

I guess it's a matter of mindset coming into watching this. If anyone has used tickling as a tool or part of a true BDSM scene, then you're gonna appreciate this on a different level. It doesn't have to be screaming to be torment. If you know what you're looking for, you can see it right there in front of you.

For what it's worth, I loved it.

Also impressive, and I mentioned this in Cavum's clip as well, was that you thought to show at least a touch of the aftercare process. I like that.

Keep up the great work, you've always rocked, J!

There are two issues here, it seems to me(th).

1. Alternative lifestyle bdsm dyed hair piercing tatoo chicks vs. plain jane girl next door chicks.

2. What does it really mean to be "tortured"?

Answers:

1. There is no answer. You like what you like, and thats that. Theres plenty of both among the variety of producers out there. There is no good model/ bad model, only what you personally favour. That doesn't mean we shouldn't lobby to get more of what we like. the purpose of diversity is to have the chance to try and make everyone else more like you. I think that every clip I see should please me, and if it doesnt, ill try to push the community and the world at large, in that direction, until everything is the way I like it. Thats the purpose of living.

2. What is torture? We throw this term around a LOT, and it seems to be over used. To the fine folks at bleu fetish, it seems to be mild squirming and going "catatonic"...(I go catatonic when I sleep). To Method11236, torture is when you hate what is happening to you, and would rather die or kill than allow it to continue. I own thousands of tickling clips. Of these thousands of clips, 1 constitutes torture. Literal, horrible, the young lady wishes she was never born, torture. But, Master J has to feed his kids, as do I, so theres no harm in hamming shit up. 90% of what gets produced is junk. Every model is "extremely ticklish" "tortured to tears", etc. Has always been, shall always be.

All that said, Bleu Cheese Fetish is not for me, cause BDSM chicks are whackadocious and torture is not supposed to be fun.

I personally liked the preview clip. I was kinda waiting until I received the email tag for the free video to see what I was getting before I started buying BFV's stuff. I might have to go ahead and pull the trigger on this one though. Though the preview obviously doesn't relate what she is feeling because as Master J said its not 30 min. long. You can see moments in the preview where she is unfomfortable AND I can see how some people might be made uncomfortable by the full clip. It's a good preview in my opinion to get people to buy the full video. It may have worked on me.. haven't decided yet. =)

There are two issues here, it seems to me(th).

2. What is torture? We throw this term around a LOT, and it seems to be over used. To the fine folks at bleu fetish, it seems to be mild squirming and going "catatonic"...(I go catatonic when I sleep). To Method11236, torture is when you hate what is happening to you, and would rather die or kill than allow it to continue. I own thousands of tickling clips. Of these thousands of clips, 1 constitutes torture. Literal, horrible, the young lady wishes she was never born, torture. But, Master J has to feed his kids, as do I, so theres no harm in hamming shit up. 90% of what gets produced is junk. Every model is "extremely ticklish" "tortured to tears", etc. Has always been, shall always be.

While I appreciate and agree that producers certainly "promote" their products, and we are no exception. I take offense that you are implying that I would lie to my customers just to sell the product. If that was the case, then I'd be just another of the hacks that have come and gone in this scene.

We take great care in promoting only facts. We are well known in this scene for our lengthy descriptions. Sure we could save an hours worth of work and just give you a few sentences but instead we try hard to explain exactly what you are going to get. Do we "sell" it? well of course... duh.. BUT we NEVER try to mislead... we hype what exists, not try to make shit up.

Now as far as this one... you are flat out wrong, this girl suffers greatly. You are mixing apples and oranges. You say that since she mildly squirms she's not suffering. What does her reaction necessarily have to do with how much she's suffering? Everyone displays it differently. You may not be able to tell in the free preview and/or You may not like the way she responds to this suffering... but this girl is suffering. She was abused with tickling as a child and we fuck with her and make her relive some heavy shit (which she wanted to do, I might add). She is suffering both physically and mentally... she however internalizes things. You can think and say what you want. But one thing you can be sure. In all the years I've put out tickling clips, I've NEVER bullshitted my customers. And I'm telling you, this is as real as it gets. I put my reputation on it.

THAT SAID, I"m not telling you that you would "like it", or that you would think there was "enough action" for you, or that you might not find "THIS kind of suffering boring"... or ultimately that you should "buy it", I'm just telling you... this is not a "story line" and she is not acting.

Again, you may not enjoy the way she happens to react, but I was in the room with her. I saw how fucked up she was and I've spoken with her several times since where she told me she couldn't get it out of her head for a month.

MJ

Might want to roll for initiative first before posting that next time. :)

Don't always expect friendly, intelligent remarks when remarking on these girls negatively. A few of them are known on the forum by people who post here, and some of us are especially defensive of Bleufetish. He produces a product for a niche not many do on this forum these days. They work their buns off, as well as a lot of others. I'm sure you could care less if people like what you say, so don't be so disappointed and intolerant by our dissenting opinions.

*Sprouts wings and flies away* Look at what I can do! :devil2:

I understand that you all may not agree with what I say. That's fine. But it's your last sentence that gets on me (not the one about you sprouting wings). I pretty much said from the get-go "Here are my opinions. They are only my opinions." I said that about 8 or 9 times. I explicitly stated that I wasn't here simply to be an asshole, and did so on numerous occasions. I'm expressing a legitimate concern and criticism that I have with Bleu Fetish's work. I don't expect everyone to agree with me 100%. But I expressed my opinions and made absolutely sure to respect the opinions of those who didn't agree with me. Almost everyone who responded to my post pretty much told me to shove it where the sun don't shine.

I understand if people are defensive of these girls, and if someone wants to make a post detailing why they believe that these models are attractive models, fantastic lees, etc., then that's all well and good. But here I'm expressing an opinion, albeit a negative one, in a pretty courteous manner (which is amazing considering what my post was about), and everyone's telling me to go screw myself; please by all means defend these girls but do so politely. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and I think I'm included in there. Plus, I think I have the right to not find someone attractive. I could see if I came on and said "That beast is the ugliest piece of trash ever. Someone should kill her", but I didn't. You see what I'm saying? I showed respect and I think that I should get a modicum of it in return.

I think Method11236 had a point here:

You like what you like, and thats that. Theres plenty of both among the variety of producers out there. There is no good model/ bad model, only what you personally favour. That doesn't mean we shouldn't lobby to get more of what we like. the purpose of diversity is to have the chance to try and make everyone else more like you. I think that every clip I see should please me, and if it doesnt, ill try to push the community and the world at large, in that direction, until everything is the way I like it. Thats the purpose of living.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back